Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:51:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Hash Rush – Official News, Updates & Community Thread  (Read 18200 times)
Evil_Monkey

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:57:09 AM

Cause the pre-alpha is done we cannot play the game, which is fine but for those of us that are watching the progress is there anyway for you to share what youre working on and mybe some info about what the full game will be?

I heard that the prealpha was just a tiny version and even that would most likely be updated in the full game, is that true?
WilderX

Activity: 597
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:03:24 PM

https://steemit.com/games/@hashrushgame/biweekly-update-week-6

Awesome update guys keep up the good works!

vladivostokom

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:36:25 AM

I think this will be an exciting game. I can not wait to try it out , and earn some money ,update us Wink
HashRush[CM] (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 08:57:08 PM

Thanks a lot for the fan comments!

The news from the Hash Rush side is quite quiet for now but we are preparing some more game related news and information in the coming month, definitely a lot to look forward to!

In the mean time, you can stay up to date with all the latest Hash Rush news by joining our Discord serverp and/or following us on Steemit where we post regular articles about Hash Rush, cryptocurrency and the blockchain.

Our latest articles and news
Staying Safe with dApps and an introduction to MetaMask : https://steemit.com/gaming/@hashrushgame/how-to-use-metamask-staying-safe-with-dapps
Biweekly Update - Week 6 : https://steemit.com/games/@hashrushgame/biweekly-update-week-6
The ICO Gold Rush is Here "What relative newcomers to the space should know before committing their cryptocurrency to investing in an ICO" : https://steemit.com/ico/@hashrushgame/the-ico-gold-rush-is-here

Hash Rush  ▩  First Hash-Powered Online Game  ▩  Hash Rush
moicha

Activity: 938
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:00:09 PM

Received a message from the TS that my participation in the bounty was rejected. For whatever reasons it is not known, since I manually fulfilled all the conditions.
In the coming days I will create a theme on the BTT that Hash Rush scammers (cheating participants bounty). Now I need to collect several participants who were also deceived.

I did not get bounty! This project is scammers!
HashRush[CM] (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 05:04:15 PM

It's Hash Rush news time!

We're in the process of expanding our team and we'll soon announce two more members - a dedicated Community Manager for the Japanese community and an online marketing manager! Expect to see their announcements soon.

For the community side
We have a new interview that we published today, this time we sat down with Adrian Bugnar who is a co-founder of Tractor, Set, GO! (our development team) and the art director. You can find his full interview over on steemit: https://steemit.com/gaming/@hashrushgame/interview-with-adrian-bugnar-co-founder-and-art-director-of-tsg

If anyone from the community would like to ask follow up questions for Adrian, fire away and we'll do our best to get them answered!

cesarzgamer

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:38:28 PM

Hi, can i know when will we get some new informations about game? I'm eager to see how it's developed. Thanks for answer in advance Smiley
creeptofarm

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:40:21 PM

Looks very exciting, are you going to partner up with steam?
HashRush[CM] (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 11:02:06 PM

Thanks for the comments creeptofarm and ceasarzgamer.

Steam is on our radar, but we will begin working on that much later as it requires us to have the game in a (more) playable state.

For new developments, we've had quite an eventful February, the major updates are:
Our PR and Marketing Manager 'Jochem' set off to start his own Crypto adventure, we're all rooting for his success!
(A side note for the community to explain the background - Jochem had expressed his decision to make his own company very early on when he first joined Hash Rush, so this is not a sudden turn of events).

To replace Jochem, we brought in a new Online Marketing Manager 'Matthew Chuen' and you can read about him in our interview here.

As we've got a very large Japanese community, we saw fit to hire a dedicated Community Manager for our Japanese members. We recently brought in 'Yoshikazu 'Yoshi' Osada to fill that role. Yoshi has been our Japanese translator for sometime now and has a rich background that you can read about in his interview.

With the new resources for the Japanese community, we're busy updating our social and community platforms so that we can support multiple languages (where possible) or open new Japanese dedicated accounts.
We currently have

Forums (new Japanese sections): https://forums.hashrush.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HashRush_JP
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hashrush_jp/

More platforms will follow (Discord will be updated to support more languages based on the users choice).

Onto the gaming side - our dev build has been updated and we'll be releasing new screenshots showcasing the projects progress.

Dobrii

Activity: 864
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 08:42:11 PM

We really need fresh news about token listing.....( cobinhood, bittrex, binance, hitbtc )
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:48:46 PM

We really need fresh news about token listing.....( cobinhood, bittrex, binance, hitbtc )
I don't think there is any token related news right now. This project is firstly a game project and then a crypto project. Without making an Alpha or Beta version of the game, listing the token on an exchange is waste. It will create a short hype followed by a bigger dump as the game won't have launched by then. This project is not like most other crypto projects. The tokens have real utility in the game and it would be better if the tokens are listed when at least the Beta version of the game is ready to be released..........

wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:39:56 PM

I don't think there is any token related news right now. This project is firstly a game project and then a crypto project. Without making an Alpha or Beta version of the game, listing the token on an exchange is waste. It will create a short hype followed by a bigger dump as the game won't have launched by then. This project is not like most other crypto projects. The tokens have real utility in the game and it would be better if the tokens are listed when at least the Beta version of the game is ready to be released..........

you're not quite right, it can cause a real quote for this project. The stock exchange is also a promotion, there is no promotion here, devs forget that the promotion takes a long time. This is not done in a month, so that they do not wake up late. The competition is really big. capital in crypto less and less

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
Dobrii

Activity: 864
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:59:25 AM

I disagree, as a result of the ICO, it becomes clear that the project is not ready, and the coin is a dead weight in my portfolio. It looks like a fraudulent scheme for money laundering. How can I use their product? What do I do with their token? I'm outraged, there is still no news.
HashRush[CM] (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 12:11:37 PM

I really cannot stress this point enough:
This project is firstly a game project and then a crypto project. Without making an Alpha or Beta version of the game, listing the token on an exchange is waste. It will create a short hype followed by a bigger dump as the game won't have launched by then. This project is not like most other crypto projects. The tokens have real utility in the game and it would be better if the tokens are listed when at least the Beta version of the game is ready to be released
Hash Rush is a game, not a random crypto-project that tries to take advantage of the hype surrounding cryptocurrencies and as such it's needs and requirements are very different. What Siddartha wrote was bang on.

@Dobrii there are so many things wrong with what you said that it's hard to even start.

Working backwards:
"There is no news"
We keep the second post of this thread reserved and updated with all the latest news, please read that post.

"What do I do with their token?"
The token is going to be used as the primary in-game currency for Hash Rush.
To explain that a bit more, you know how when you play online games (MMOs) you always have a currency that you need to buy, usually it's something over-the-top like 'Rubies, Gems, Diamonds and so on, that is what Rush Coin will be.
Why is that important?
Well it all revolves around ownership and control; we are giving control back to the players, and this is done on multiple levels.
Firstly, Rush Coin ownership remains with the player. This means that if at anytime you get bored of playing (we hope you wont, but it's inevitable that it happens to some people) you can simply trade your RC for another crypto or sell it for money. That is something that is just not possible with the majority of existing games - once you've brought premium, you're stuck to use it.
Secondly, amount - if you're a gamer you'll know the pain of wanting to buy an item shop item that costs a tiny bit more than specific premium packs that you can legally buy. For example, you want to buy an awesome mount, it's fast, it flies, it costs 100 Gems, but the game that you are playing sells gems in packs of 99 and 199. So if you want that mount, you're forced to buy so much more than you need - this really is a tactic that MMOs use to get people to buy more. Rush Coin eliminates that pest, you buy as much as you want or need, you're never forced to get xyz amounts.

The list can go on, just think about your favorite MMO and the premium currency of that game. Everything is balanced not for fun, but to get you to buy more than you need, and you never really own the currency, you're stuck with whatever you buy, and if you are banned for whatever reason, there is no way to get your currency back.

"How can I use their product?"
You should read the other posts and they answer your question.
Firstly, the Hash Rush game is aimed at a Q3 2018 release. We've been quoting that date for a very long time now, and it's also available on our website.
Secondly, Rush Coin will be used in the game itself. Until the game is launched there is no 'use' of it. If you want to trade your RC away, you are totally free to do so, we recommend that you use ForkDelta or you can simply reach out to the community on Discord and see if anyone wants to buy some now.

"It looks like a fraudulent scheme for money laundering"
Really, I have no words for that.
We released a playable pre-alpha in December, we've got a video trailer of the game in action, we're releasing screenshots with update textures and models from the game. If you want a pump and dump token/coin, you've come to the wrong place.

"As a result of the ICO, it becomes clear that the project is not ready"
Again, this is a more confusing statement. An ICO is a fundraiser, If the project was ready - we would not need to have a fundraiser.

Overall I'd like to point out some very important points.
The first is, Hash Rush is a game, it's not a #random crypto project. Games have different development cycles and are marketed in very different ways. The biggest is that, a Game is not marketed by it's in-game currency worth, as such we'd get very little out of listing with exchanges now. In-fact, doing this (marketing via exchanges) would damage the product more than help it.

The second is that the team in Hash Rush consists of (game) industry veterans and many have worked on triple A products (gaming). For a product launch it would be hard to improve the team further as all the experience and know-how already exists.

Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:30:45 PM

The advantage of the ERC-20 standard is that developers can easily develop cryptocurrency wallets or other applications for a specific token, such as Rush Coin.We can say that people know what to expect when dealing with ERC-20 marker.
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:23:24 PM

The advantage of the ERC-20 standard is that developers can easily develop cryptocurrency wallets or other applications for a specific token, such as Rush Coin.We can say that people know what to expect when dealing with ERC-20 marker.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here...

Are you trying to state that every idiot on the internet could make an ERC-20 standard token, create a wallet and raise money with it? Thus, indicating that HashRush is just another fail of a bunch of idiots?
OR
Are you trying to state that ERC-20 standard tokens are a great way to develop cryptocurrency wallets and connect them to real applications? Thus, indicating that HashRush is a great addition to not only the cryptoworld, but also the open universe?

Your last sentence makes it look like this: "People know what they invested in when they did and thus accepted the risks and potential negative consequences. Thus, indicating that HashRush failed.
Anyways, if you started using proper grammar, spelling & punctuation, maybe we could  understand what you're trying to say.

wgd
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:31:27 PM

HashRush[CM] remember that games related to crypto came out a few, each is a big failure (no one is playing this) Without now marketing and hype, the game must be really exceptionally good, the screenshot can be claimed, but neglecting the promotion, after the release of the game and the small interest can be late.

I mean just dump, without any pump  Roll Eyes

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet

████████████

████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

QORTECTOR

....JOIN....
HashRush[CM] (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:00:15 PM

Time for a small end of week update!

Our big announcement is that we've just hired a (very experience) game designer - Rick Gush. Rick comes to us with a huge wealth of knowledge having worked on major titles such as Command and Conquer, Dune II, Lands of Lore and Legends of Kryandia; if you're a gamer you're bound to have heard of at least one of these games!
If you want to learn a bit more about Rick, please check out our interview over on Steemit, if you have any questions that you'd like to ask him, let us know in a comment on the article, or just post it here!

A few community responses:
@wgd: Which game do you actually mean? Because we're following quite a few and none have been released, at best they're in early access testing phase and not full released.

Regarding Hash Rush, hopefully our latest hire will give you some confidence that we are indeed an experienced group of people that know how to make and release a game. The theme remains the same, we are prepared and ready to do large scale marketing and awareness, however we want to be in a position where we can offer a more complete game for our community to try out.

@Sergiose I'm really not too sure what you're trying to say, if something has been lost in translation somewhere, or you want to make a specific point, feel free to reach out to us via a private message, or just re-write what you wanted to say and we'll try and give you a proper answer!

wgd
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:31:05 PM

HashRush[CM] i  mean beyond the void team of nexium, the total bad running of the project from the very beginning, all the community escaped from them. In desperation, they added a game of steam, token is no longer needed, no one is playing and they are still doing this sad circus

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet

████████████

████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

QORTECTOR

....JOIN....
Humulus

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:02:10 PM

the project seems interesting to me, but is there any more information? on your website I did not see any information about the team, nor a road map. what about this?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: