Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:15:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH goes from 11 $ to almost 1000 $. What about Waves?  (Read 835 times)
coastbank

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:20:42 PM

You can't compare apples to oranges.. Ethereum was first of its kind when it was released. Waves offered many different things and couldn't even become succesful on these claims. I am really curious about Waves future as its going to have ot of problems to solve.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:44:21 PM

There is  huge gulf between Waves and Ethereum, Waves is just an exchange platform what people don't understand is that the project came out at the right time and was greatly overvalued even then, this can't compare to Binance or NEO talkless of ICO all the talk of smart contract release won't do that much to the price

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:49:17 PM

There is  huge gulf between Waves and Ethereum, Waves is just an exchange platform what people don't understand is that the project came out at the right time and was greatly overvalued even then, this can't compare to Binance or NEO talkless of ICO all the talk of smart contract release won't do that much to the price
To me it seems the opposite I really think that waves is a great project that is undervalued and the potential for growth is incredible if you take into account its very low price and lower market cap compared to ETH, there is still some issues waves needs to resolve before becoming as popular as some centralized exchanges but they are working on them and if they do solve those issues the price will skyrocket.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:15:21 PM

Price of the waves coin as of now is 4.94 dollars and if we compared to the price last few months is very big difference because the price already decreased. But for sure it will recover again and once the price increase again it will continue to for sure. I believe the waves is possible to become like the price of ethereum but we need to wait for few years to happen that.
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:06:08 AM

I really don't understand why have Waves so low price. Last year ETH went from 11 to almost 1000.

Do you think is this possible to Waves?  Wink
And what is there to understand, let them bring their platform to the ideal, and all ideas will be realized in life that were supposed to be a road map, and then we'll see growth and then compare it with the ETH stupidly, the price will be several times less.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:08:28 AM

WAVES platform has very few ICOs and projects and therefore the value remains low. If we get a big alt rally, then it will rise alongwith all others.
SerenW

Activity: 169
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:30:18 AM

I really don't understand why have Waves so low price. Last year ETH went from 11 to almost 1000.

The reason is ETH has launched smart contracts at early stages. And many successful ICOs used this platform. Waves is going to launch smart contracts at the start of next month, which will give the boost to usage and popularity.

BTC: bc1qky6p6aptuqcha650dclqhs0k4pawrqc7g0zhz8
ETH: 0x7407Ee8B6cFED6E1cabd67dC91D23D9DB5D7e801
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:46:27 AM

The reason is ETH has launched smart contracts at early stages. And many successful ICOs used this platform. Waves is going to launch smart contracts at the start of next month, which will give the boost to usage and popularity.

Let's see what will be the result of these waves which will also launched a smart contract next month. Maybe, we can expect some development with its value (waves). Crypto is keep evolving finding new features which will help the economy to be more advanced in terms of transactions.
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:48:04 AM

I think it's a bit strange that ETH falls much faster. This wave will stop. Such a decline is not convincing after Coinbase's announcement that it will start listing ERC20 tokens.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:12:49 AM

these projects need to look wider. Waves build their ecosystem. Definitely, they occupied their niche. Are actively developing, PR. Now, most likely a good time to buy a coin, accumulate an asset. The coin will grow, but we can not see the prices of today. This project is not a one-day event. Therefore, you can take a long

lenashine

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:18:11 AM

Everything is possible. Every currency can go up dramatically! But the probability of growth of this particular currency is not great.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:46:12 AM

To me it seems the opposite I really think that waves is a great project that is undervalued and the potential for growth is incredible if you take into account its very low price and lower market cap compared to ETH, there is still some issues waves needs to resolve before becoming as popular as some centralized exchanges but they are working on them and if they do solve those issues the price will skyrocket.

Can you tell me why you think Waves is undervalued. It is the most expensive DEX token in the market.
I think people are getting things wrong here, Waves started and their main selling point was to be a DEX and I see people always compare this to Ethereum and NEO do not forget, both have a very strong community and market demand because of ICOs, can you tell me where the demand for Waves tokens are coming from. The volume on their DEX is majorly by driven by Waves tokens itself. I would have been bullish on this project if it was a centralised exchange and now there are talk of Smart contract, IMO they are late to the space and soon you will see that there will be no blockchain platform that you won't be able to run a smart contract as time goes by

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

TRY DEMO

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:17:59 AM

Ethereum is much further along in terms of development and adoption. Waves price is lower because it is not the market standard in the way that ERC20 is.
Maybe Waves will grow, it depends on how development and adoption proceeds.

kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:43:49 AM

I have a little Waves in my portfolio. I do not expect too much growth from them this year. But the project is good and the price should grow.

Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:23:47 AM

Curious as to if ETH will peak and surpass its ATH of January 2018. The growth astronomical and right now it's very tempting for one to amass a few
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:27:15 AM

I have a little Waves in my portfolio. I do not expect too much growth from them this year. But the project is good and the price should grow.
We do not expect any big growth, since the Waves platform is still not fully developed. But still, there is still hope and the project is promising.

iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:59:09 AM

Waves have a great potential and once it is fully functional it can explode. Waves is performing well while in the development phase.

okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:41:34 PM

Yes it is possible because Waves is a great platform, it’s just that Waves lacks something. And I do like Waves, in fact I do believe Waves has great potential especially in the future. I think this coin would be next to Ethereum, but it would need some time to get to that point too but it will for sure.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:57:52 PM

It literally took two years before ETH went to $1,000. You just have to be patient and trust the coin you invested on. I think waves is still one of the best coins you can invest on but I don't think that it can reach the achievement of Ethereum. I think it will probably reach $400.

renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:12:04 PM

Eth and waves are very different coins, most of the tokens have contributed the value of ethereum but what has waves done so far, there are just few remarlable coins on the their platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: