Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:05:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoin redistributes wealth or just makes the wealthy richer?  (Read 3726 times)
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:16:59 PM

Just that... do you think there is any re-distribution effect at all due to bitcoin?
  The effect is one, you get good dividends for your work. The main thing is to do the work very diligently and not be lazy and then your prosperity will reach the level that you want.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:23:05 PM

Just that... do you think there is any re-distribution effect at all due to bitcoin?

Bitcoin distributes wealth to all people who accepts bitcoin. Even the wealthy people make them richer. Bitcoin belongs to anybody who embrace it.Many people are interested at bitcoin now because anybody is allowed to work in bitcoin as long as you know the rules and regulations in this site. Everyone will have a chance to be the beneficiary of bitcoin. That all benefits of bitcoin will grant to every bitcoin holders.
Gobeller

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:27:56 PM

The effect is one, you get good dividends for your work. The main thing is to do the work very diligently and not be lazy and then your prosperity will reach the level that you want.

We generally think it's totally fair but it's kinda making rich even richer. I don't think there is a fairness in between the bitcoin users and traders in a mass scale. There are still lots of poor people.
francojon (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:03:53 PM

I would like to be more socially conscious, but to be honest, I only care if Bitcoin can redistribute the money from other to myself, and I think that is the main concern of all around here.
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:56:06 AM

Yes bitcoin redistribute wealth and at the same time makes the rich richer because it helps the people who join their signature campaigns earn tokens to be sold and the rich can invest and that they can get also more profit.

putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:46:28 AM

in my personal opinion bitcoin made me become rich from the beginning did not have the money and economic conditions very difficult with bitcoin finance that I have the condition is getting better.
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:51:55 AM

Nope, bitcoin did not redistribute the wealth for all people. In a capitalist country though there is a circulation of bitcoin, the rich people only benefited by the goodness of bitcoin and poor people suffering from poverty. Bitcoin cannot solve the poverty all over the world but it can be lessen the number of people who are suffering from fatality. Bitcoin will help any people to become successful and to survive from poverty.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:35:18 AM

The real way to make big profit is to invest money that you don't need, so you can wait the best moment to sell or to buy.
When you need money, you often are forced to do bad choices.
So, of course wealthy people will become richer, because they have much more option than us, and the can afford without problem losees that would destroy the life of normal people.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:01:33 PM

For me bitcoin distributes wealth to those people who are interested to bitcoin. The rich will becone richer .it distribute wealth because everybody is welcome to join here. The most l like here is no restrictions, as long as you are interested you are welcome at bitcoin. No age limit also so anytime we are a part of bitcoin. That all benefits of bitcoin will distribute to every bitcoiner.Wealth of bitcoin will be powerful to all bitcoiners.

Yes bitcoin distributes wealth. It doesn't mean that only rich people will entertained, it is welcome to everybody who is willing to join and get extra income.Bitcoin gives high profit to those who do their job well.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:05:30 PM

in that case,we know that bitcoin is really a very big help for the poor like us,not only for the wealthy people.we are only beginners and i know that bitcoin will help us to be a richer than the richest in this world.we know that the richer in bitcoin will understand what the member needs.so that's it.
usam_coiner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:38:49 PM

in that case,we know that bitcoin is really a very big help for the poor like us,not only for the wealthy people.we are only beginners and i know that bitcoin will help us to be a richer than the richest in this world.we know that the richer in bitcoin will understand what the member needs.so that's it.
as at this time bitcoin is easy to buy for everyone and according to present it distributes money among everyone who takes the chance but after three to four years as by the speculation bitcoin will be for the wealthy people because prices will be very high and people will not be able to afford it easily.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:47:14 PM

Those who have money to invest benefit more compared to small investors. Though it is not controlled by anyone, the more money they have to invest the more benefits they get.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:07:15 PM

It just makes the wealthy richer because it demands capital. Cryptocurrencies start with your own money that you are willing to gamble. Poor people don't have that luxury of investing as they prioritize providing for their families first.

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:19:15 PM

The wealth redistribution of bitcoin is much better than wealth distribution of stock market because it gives an opportunity to an average guy and techie guy to participate in bitcoin market activities where fund requirement is not that high compare to stock market but it still not fairly redistributed to a low income earner individual.
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:00:14 PM

Bitcoin is just as money: wealthy people in dollars usually don't redistribute their money with poor people, so there is no reason because millionaires in bitcoin would share them with other.
Money is just a measure of social differences, it doesn't matter what currency we use.
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:04:58 PM

The wealth redistribution of bitcoin is much better than wealth distribution of stock market because it gives an opportunity to an average guy and techie guy to participate in bitcoin market activities where fund requirement is not that high compare to stock market but it still not fairly redistributed to a low income earner individual.
I believe that everything is really depend on the our hard work. Maybe the rich is really getting more richer because they have more confidence and they are not afraid to loose a capital because they have many more savings to be invested for gaining process. That is why I believe that if we work hard and make some new actions without fear we can really gain on crypto feild.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:36:19 AM

Bitcoin is something which is equally beneficial for all the levels of the society. It is also helping those people who don’t have enough money to invest in bitcoin and is helping them in making money.

There are people who are participating in different sort of campaigns and are making out some good amount of money without investing. The ones who are investing their money are no doubt making out more money but still everyone is making something good out of bitcoin.
Roachgo04

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:16:29 PM

If you’re familiar with the Pareto principle (also known as the 80/20 rule, the law of the vital few, or the principle of factor sparsity) "80% of bitcoin wealth will come from 20% of crypto starter”.

There will never a re-distribution effect that’s because it is a law in economics. It hard to accept but we have to accept this bitter fact. The remaining 20% of bitcoin wealth will be redistributed to other crypto investors which are composing of 80% of the population.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:30:47 PM

Bitcoin is a so fantastic novelty that people think it can do anything!
There is no relationship between bitcoin and wealth, even if some people became wealth thank to bitcoin.
Bitcoin is just a currency and a method of payment, that's all.

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:07:11 PM

People who take time and effort to this system or industry take a benefit a lot.If a certain goal has to achieve you must reach your aim.Not all wealthy are those who gain more.If you have the beleive and trust you can possibly achieve also and become succesfull as they are and always be positive

True, actually I think a lot of middle-class to lower-class people felt the most benefits of bitcoins. Investing to bitcoin is accedsible enough to almost everyone which is why it has become really popular.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: