Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:30:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshiquared.com accepting both LTC and BTC for advertising  (Read 546 times)
Rival (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 12:37:58 PM

Hello World! Meet Satoshi Squared, http://Http://satoshisquared.com

Currently running live beta, throw a few satoshis in and give it a try! BTC and LTC both welcomed! Always looking for suggestions for improvement, tell us what you think!

What is this thing?

Satoshi Squared is a web-based ad platform and auction site. All purchases are performed off of the blockchain to prevent unnecessary blockchain spamming.

How do I get started?

After activating your account, you can make up to 10 ads and buy one or more of the squares on the home page. Once purchased, your ad will be displayed in that square until someone else repurchases the square from you.

How does it work?

Each square begins at 0.000001 BTC or LTC. Every square has a unique timer duration. Whenever a square is purchased, the timer resets to its maximum and begins counting down once more. If the timer for any square reaches zero, the cost of the square resets to 0.000001. When a square is purchased, the space immediately becomes available for purchase with a doubled price.

What happens when my square is repurchased?

When your square is repurchased, your account will be credited with 90% of the purchase price paid by the repurchaser Your ad will be removed and replaced by an ad chosen by the new purchaser. If you choose, you can enable email notifications to alert you that one of your squares has been repurchased.

Example: Joe buys a square for 0.00024 BTC. He chooses one of his ads and now his ad is displayed in the square. The counter for the square resets to its maximum and begins counting down. The square is now available for repurchase for 0.00048. Tom decides he wants to buy it, so he pays the 0.00048 and places his ad in the square. Joe's ad is removed and Joe receives 0.000432, which is 90% of the new purchase price. The counter resets to zero and begins counting down again. The square is now available for purchase for 0.00096

What if the counter reaches zero on my square?

Your ad stays in the square, but the price resets to 0.000001.

What does the ad include?

The ad includes a hyperlink at the top with fully customizable colors, as well as four lines of text. Note: Hyperlinks are not allowed in the text area.

Are there any restrictions on withdrawal?

We require a minimum withdrawal of .01 BTC or LTC and one ad purchase in the previous week. This policy was put in place purely to prevent blockchain spamming. We want to be good bitcoin citizens.

Can I convert LTC to BTC?

We provide separate wallets for BTC and LTC and do not provide conversion services. Your account will have separate balances for BTC and LTC.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: