Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:21:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lazy I Bitcoin trading bot - alpha testing  (Read 2677 times)
minzie (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2013, 04:01:33 PM

I have been working on a web-based BitCoin Trading Bot platform that allows anyone to own their own BitCoin trading bot. This allows the ability to monitor and configure the Bot from any web browser. I have an active web-based proof of concept here.

I am roughly two weeks away from alpha testing the website, and am starting to think about trying to see if there are a few people that might be interested in doing some closed alpha-testing. Each alpha tester will be set up with a test account, and will have an opportunity to do closed beta testing with live Bitstamp accounts. I will nominally fund those accounts. Once the site goes live, beta testers will receive 1 free bot instance, and I will turn the testing account over to them.

If interested, message me here. If questions, please post here.

Features, faqs, and bot code download (stand-alone version) can all be found at the link above, or the link in my signature.

Thanks,
Min

Professional Freelance Web Apps Engineer ° Portfolio °  ModoBot Automated Trading Platform ° BitThingy ° My Github  ° Skype: cclites_1
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
minzie (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2013, 08:47:20 PM

I got caught up in some encryption issues that took me a while to work out. I didn't want to have to store passwords anywhere, and I wanted to make it as stateless as possible, so it was a necessary digression, and one I would have had to do anyway. I also added a 'test account' so that various trading strategies can be tested without using real money. This has been a challenge, but I am supporting multiple bots on a single page.

Thank you to those that responded to the request for alpha testers. I am probably still a couple of weeks out. I have no way to manage users at this point, and the GUI needs some more tweaking. I will contact you before too much longer. My goal is to start alpha testing at the beginning the second week of September. I also still have a few testing slots available if any are interested.

Professional Freelance Web Apps Engineer ° Portfolio °  ModoBot Automated Trading Platform ° BitThingy ° My Github  ° Skype: cclites_1
minzie (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 09:51:45 PM

I had slated alpha testing to begin the first week of September, but it looks like I can start adding testers this week. Features are semi-fixed, but I have a few more in the works, such as user account management features.

Features:
- Market Info
- Displays account balances and transaction points.
- Trading configurations
- Test Mode
- Spread calculator
- Historical Data

I still have a couple of slots available for alpha testing. Message me here if interested.

Min

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: