Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:15:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherium to reach bitcoin  (Read 787 times)
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:29:29 AM

Hey folks,

Do you guys think Etherium will go up to $10,000 or more?
For me it is a yes, and it is started now. Etherium is the baby bitcoin and if you hold it you have the big chance to earn huge profit. I guess it will reach what the bitcoin price has running. So it is good to save and hold for etherium it has lesser price than bitcoin for now.
sunita01

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:35:42 AM

Bitcoin is much higher than ethereum, and can not be compared to it anymore. Ethereum can be $ 10,000 this year or more.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:41:18 AM

it is always possible for ethereum to increase but my question is when ethereum reach $10,000, how much bitcoin price will be? because I am sure that bitcoin will increase too high and will be too expensive to buy a whole 1 bitcoin and only a few people which could buy it. ethereum have a big chance to increase until $10,000 and even more and we have much time to wait for the price is slowly to increase and now, I think ethereum has a good progress to increase.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
AnisahSiti

Activity: 261
Merit: 15

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:44:01 AM

Hey folks,

Maybe... everything can happen in this space. but Ethereum needs time, more innovation and use case. Like a Bitcoin, to moon $19000 need 8 years... but maybe for ethereum is different, faster than bitcoin.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:45:17 AM

Yes it could, if btc not solving the transaction fee, then slowly the investors and users will change to other coin to use and the closest rival of bitcoin is eth, and even with btc still dominating in the future, eth still will stand tall, but to reach 10k it will need time, it's not so fast eth could reach that point
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:51:06 AM

Hey folks,

I think there is a good possibility that an altcoin will eventually pass Bitcoin in market cap and possibly in price at some point (depending on number of coins). We’ve seen both Etherium and Ripple rise to more than half the market cap of Bitcoin already at different times.

This doesn’t mean that Bitcoin will drop in price or that it will fail. It just means that Bitcoin may not always be number 1.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:03:33 AM

There is a high possibility for Etherium to reach Bitcoin....anything may happen

Its really possible but of course it will takes time. But for me bitcoin will still remain on top in the coming years and bitcoin will makes us more profitable. Well better to hold this two great coin so you can make more source of money. Cryptocurrency will help us move forward, so better to adopt this great thing now.
shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:07:22 AM

Although it is possible to happen. But the possibility for it to reached and even surpassed bitcoin is very unlikely to happen because when you take a look at the price right now even though the bitcoin price is currently down but still there is still has a huge gap between them but I am not saying that the probability is zero all I am today the probablity  low.

BTCwin1

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:13:55 AM

Hey folks,

I think it's hard. When the price of ETH is getting higher and higher, but the block is beginning to get congested, I think BTC will start to rise.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:17:41 AM

While it is difficult to say whether the ethereum will reach $ 10,000. This will ever happen, judging by how rapidly its price has been growing recently. If yesterday ethereum stood at 1223 dollars, today, according to CoinMarketCap, its price has already risen to 1417 dollars. Bitcoin while still stands within 14000-15000 dollars, then a little rising, then sinking.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:19:48 AM

Ethereum is good to buy and hold for the future bitcoin is really interesting and using for every thing in the modern time. Bitcoin is more than the Ethereum and the importance of this currency can't be ignored. In the year 2018 many projects have started for the bitcoin and bitcoin is large scale trading and investment business. now a days people look at the market value of things and Bitcoin value is more than the Ethereum.

Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:22:06 AM

Hey folks,

I hope, what you say, will come true. yes because i hold a lot of eth in my wallet. I think the future of eth is always wide open compared to other altcoin.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:55:20 AM

Ethereum and bitcoin works on the same platform. If bitcoin is gold then, ethereum is immediate silver. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency introduced to the world. So its dominance remain there for a long time. it holds 41% share in cryptoccurrency market. It is difficult for any cryptocurrency to go ahead of bitcoin in near future. But, if you see the recent developments and movements in ethereum  currency, it has the potential not to cross bitcoin but to reach near its price. If not near then $10000 is confirm in coming years.

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:58:28 AM

I think ETHEREUM could reach a price over $ 10,000
because it is still much in comparison with the current BITCOIN price, and also the second competitor ETHEREUM is BTCcash
my prediction ETHEREUM could reach $ 30,000
and hopefully

The is one high level speculation which I believe its possible because even with the amount of increase ETH has witnessed, there is still the chance to do more but my concern is why its just being compared to bitcoin as a competitor why can't the two coexist and both achieve the potentials of reaching new heights rather than one fall is the rise of another.
kiwasmose

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:03:07 AM

This period of time, ICO raise the amount of ETH is very large, some projects once needed ten thousand ETH, this is amazing, it will accelerate the price of ETH, which is unfavorable for the market traders, but for investment ETH who is very good news, I think 2018 it will stabilize at $3000
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:04:08 AM

It will be good to see if Ethereum can really matched bitcoin in all aspects but if that's going to happen, then it's not a good indication regarding Bitcoin's superiority in the entire crypto currencies. For now, we can only leave that as speculation because nothing can compare bitcoin, IMO.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:07:35 AM

Hey folks,

tHE possibilites are also endless especially for ethernum which jas prided itself on being called the smart crytpocurrency that even bitcoin cannot replicate. I Believe that it can and would reach that mark at some point and can be bitcoins most closest competitor

Y U MAD AT ME
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:11:42 AM

Ethereum, of course, once the pipes cost $ 10,000, but, apparently, not this year. Although it is growing in price now very quickly.
derago21

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

Crypto Enthusiast!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:15:32 AM

ETH is spiking really high for the last few days, I have already started to make my altcoin transaction in ETH instead of BTC.
Blueblade

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:17:28 AM

ETH has achieved steady growth since the very beginning.The last six months have been growing.This year the price is rising.It is getting more investments.This year the value may increase to 10k.But it is doubtful that price increases are higher than bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: