Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:40:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I the only one annoyed with XSPEC adepts spamming bout it?  (Read 468 times)
kobradobra (OP)

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

STEM - football token exchange market!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:07:02 AM

We got it: you are paid for your messages, but this kind of spam turn me off this coin. And now I want XSPEC to fail badly. Cheers. Same goes for DeepOnion.

│   S T E M
│  █░░░░█░░░░░  │   SPORT TOKEN EXCHANGE                        ( ( (   JOIN OUR TELEGRAM   ) ) )
│  █▄▄▄▀░▀▄▄▄▄  │   STEM│ Earn with your football knowlednge.
onlybarca6

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:16:03 AM

Same. I won't touch it for that only reason. All those paid posts make it look like a spam.
flinty69

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:18:15 AM

yap. Agree
JoinCoins

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:21:28 AM

Can you proof that ppl who praising XSPEC get paid?
Maybe you cant believe but there are alot of,
who are simply conviced of this Coin and thats me too.
I rebought it even to a higher price again, so I don't like such statements without evidence.
They are pointless.
counterplay

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:25:45 AM

I especially hate it when they spam in Ann or speculation threads of competitors.

ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:29:28 AM

Do you have a prove for that paid message ? I think xspectre also have a good privacy technologi and with the small circullations like that. I think it deserve at that price. Especially the coin is not just erc20 token and has good privacy feature. Correct me if im wrong. I would love to hear from expert what their opinion about this coin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kobradobra (OP)

Activity: 200

STEM - football token exchange market!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:34:32 AM

The most baffling for me is that XSPEC and DeepOnion pretending to be super anonymous almost darknet coins. And despite that using cheap crowd marketing...Imagine TOR founders spamming about it all day in mainstream forums like that?

│   S T E M
│  █░░░░█░░░░░  │   SPORT TOKEN EXCHANGE                        ( ( (   JOIN OUR TELEGRAM   ) ) )
│  █▄▄▄▀░▀▄▄▄▄  │   STEM│ Earn with your football knowlednge.
jimmywh

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:50:11 AM

I think what you see are the communities behind XSPEC and DO being passionate about their projects. They both have tremendous room for growth, and they both have a lot of people wanting it to succeed. And if you look at the graphs on CMC the previous month, they do succeed. One project worthy of being mentioned as well, is ZERO. I genuinely believe this to be a better coin than Zcash, but in its infant stage.
Thinvestor

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:54:50 AM

Its annoying as fuck, wont touch either of them because of it (deep onion and xspec that is)

The simpler it is, the better I like it
mouchi

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:36:09 PM

Might be annoying, I can understand... nonetheless I don't see such comments about PRL or Elixir... I can't count the times those coins are mentioned in speculation thread. So, be fair with people supporting XSPEC, they are probably convinced this project is good, and to be honest I agree with them. In addition, the purpose of this subpart of the forum is the speculation, so this is the game to push projects in which people believe and/or invest.
ExponentialGrowth

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:50:00 PM

Might be annoying, I can understand... nonetheless I don't see such comments about PRL or Elixir... I can't count the times those coins are mentioned in speculation thread. So, be fair with people supporting XSPEC, they are probably convinced this project is good, and to be honest I agree with them. In addition, the purpose of this subpart of the forum is the speculation, so this is the game to push projects in which people believe and/or invest.
I get what you're saying, but there's a difference between people shilling their fav coin, and copy/pasting the same spiel into every thread about altcoin speculation. It's obvious the XSPEC shills are being paid and it truly is annoying. It's not obvious that PRL or Elixir shills are paid and at least they have the moderate creativity to make different posts about their coin rather than C/P.
todorare

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:17:11 AM

It is quite annoying, but still better than the Dadi shilling army...
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:44:56 AM

If you want them to them to stfu, just ask them where is the whitepaper or code proving that they solved anonymous staking. They'll try to offload you to slack so a dev can minimize the damage and do it in a nonpublic way.

The reality is if they had solved it, it would blasted on every news outlet and they would have the required math ready for cryptographers to analyze--the fact they want to talk around the issue is a red flag in and of itself.

The conversation should be,

You: "Do you have proof that you solved anonymous staking?"

Them: "Yes, here is the whitepaper outlining how we solved it with the required math. You can analyze it for yourself."

You, "Thank you, I will do that."

These are math based systems, not promised based systems.

NaissuR

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:57:42 AM

We got it: you are paid for your messages, but this kind of spam turn me off this coin. And now I want XSPEC to fail badly. Cheers. Same goes for DeepOnion.

ye deeponion spamming twitter and bitcointalk badly :x

allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:21:21 AM

No you are definitely not alone. They are like cockroaches, no matter what thread I read in the altcoin section, they are there spamming.

I would not invest in it because of the spamming they do. Just check the post history of these spammers and you wil see all they do is post about XSPEC.
adamski

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:09:42 AM

Everbody should fade out all commendations when spending his money..
Do your own research and buy coins only with great tech and team.
Don't get influenced by people shilling coins, but take it as an opportunity. This way I found the most of my best coins.
Anyway, I invested in XSPEC early when nobody was talking about this coin. Now it's a little to much in my opinion.
Good coins don't need spam - they last and will be recognized someday...
maestr00

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:22:55 AM

It's super-annoying, we can see them in almost every thread...
GratefulDeadhead

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:53:35 AM

I am an investor in XSPEC, and if you check my post history, you'll see that some of my comments are about XSPEC. In fact, I hold about 8 different coins, but I post about XSPEC more than I do others, such as Genesis Vision or Genaro Network, even though they are also lesser known projects.

But you would be jumping to conclusions to assume that my posts or paid, and the same goes for anybody else in the XSPEC community.

The reason you see so many posts about XSPEC is because, unlike other projects, this is all the marketing we have. There is no paid marketing by XSPEC whatsoever. The marketing solely depends on word-of-mouth.

This is firstly because XSPEC underperformed in their ICO, raising only $16,000 or so iirc. Resultantly, there just aren't the funds to spend lavishly on marketing. But you want to know the wonderful thing? The XSPEC project continues regardless because of the incredible community we have. The development is largely funded by community donations, we all pull together to move XSPEC in the right direction because we all see the potential of the project.

Nowhere else on BitcoinTalk will you see so many posts 'shilling' a coin unpaid. That's not a problem with XSPEC, it's quite the opposite. It demonstrates just how much confidence there is in the project.

Come join our Telegram to chat further, and to see that our marketing efforts are entirely voluntary and unpaid.
p.a.n.

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:22:07 PM

I am an investor in XSPEC, and if you check my post history, you'll see that some of my comments are about XSPEC. In fact, I hold about 8 different coins, but I post about XSPEC more than I do others, such as Genesis Vision or Genaro Network, even though they are also lesser known projects.

But you would be jumping to conclusions to assume that my posts or paid, and the same goes for anybody else in the XSPEC community.

The reason you see so many posts about XSPEC is because, unlike other projects, this is all the marketing we have. There is no paid marketing by XSPEC whatsoever. The marketing solely depends on word-of-mouth.

This is firstly because XSPEC underperformed in their ICO, raising only $16,000 or so iirc. Resultantly, there just aren't the funds to spend lavishly on marketing. But you want to know the wonderful thing? The XSPEC project continues regardless because of the incredible community we have. The development is largely funded by community donations, we all pull together to move XSPEC in the right direction because we all see the potential of the project.

Nowhere else on BitcoinTalk will you see so many posts 'shilling' a coin unpaid. That's not a problem with XSPEC, it's quite the opposite. It demonstrates just how much confidence there is in the project.

Come join our Telegram to chat further, and to see that our marketing efforts are entirely voluntary and unpaid.

pretty much +1

xspec ist the only coin i‘m invested in atm, that has not yet enough funding to do proper marketing.

i do agree though, that hijacking threads about other coins isn‘t the right approach.

our marketing efforts are all public, so do feel free to join discord/slack/telegram to see no one gets paid for promoting this coin Smiley
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:38:39 PM

Yessir, it annoys me too. Actually Im annoyed by any shilling of any coin. Its enough already that there are so many payed articles around that are spreading information that is really one sided. Not to talk about all those ref link stuff that is around. I hope this will come to an end sooner or later. Ive stepped away so far from every project that is being shilled a lot because this just shows that the project itself doesnt feel confident enough to convince people to join their community just by the fact that their project is good.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: