Well this one is named on the Liberty Reserve site as one of their authorized exchanges. It seems legit enough. I'm surprised no one here has used it, at least no one who has answered yet ?
Btw, I don't understand one thing. With PayPal or AlertPay or Dwolla you can fund your account from your bank account, but Liberty Reserve doesn't let you fund your account in any way or sell their LR $, they only tell you to get it at a third party exchange. But where do these exchanges get it from, I mean everyone can't just exchange LR $ with each other, they have to come from somewhere. Who mines LR $ ?
Or does LR just sell their LR $ to third party exchanges who then resell them to the general public ? That's kind of a fishy scheme that really reminds me of money laundering...
That offer to sell pics of yourself really makes me laugh Jessica ! Sure us guys love the sight of hot scantily clad babes, but :
1. how does anyone on this forum know you're not a fat hairy dude selling pics of some random girl from the Internet ?
2. why should anyone pay for that sort of thing when you can find it online for free and by the truckload ?
3. even if you are a hot young girl advertising like that is not really wise from your side, as some maniac could become obsessed with you and try to find out where you live and pay you a personal visit
4. I'm a poor student too, please donate to me everyone !
5. If any girl wants I'll give her a pic of myself for free, all you need to do is ask ! If you ask nice enough maybe I'll even throw in the real deal (myself)...