Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:58:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherium crazy growth!!!  (Read 565 times)
Laland

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

Bounty manager

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:05:59 AM

I think there is no need too worry about ethereum . It’s the strongest alt coin and it will keep on growing no matter what. The latest jump may seem to fast but it will get settled soon.

Literally i agree with you on this. Ethereum is the most reliable altcoin in the market and definitely it’ll continue to rise. I really think it deserves much better than this.

We cant do something about this. As a trader, we should just abide to these rules. But for me, my main problem is the delays and maintenance of exchange sites. The higher the price increase, the longer and they often have maintainance to their system. But since their are many platform from eth, it is not surprising if it will soon reach 2000$ dollar mark. So as traders, lets adjust to the gas fee without being scammed on different sites.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:06:26 AM

many people predicted 1k $ in January 2018. but the etherium exceeded expectations. by the end of year  waiting  5k $
Sheyrn

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:08:13 AM

not really, this is a business thing and normal the transaction fees going up when its indemand.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:08:18 AM

Not such crazy dude. Btc raise was craziest I've ever seen. So prices will stable in several days don't worry about it.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:09:28 AM

At least I am not worried about the development. For some of these holders it is a blessing, waiting a few years and seeing it continue to grow is a happiness.
Many investors think that in the next few year eth can compete with bitcoin, it should be eth can compete right now.
Eth is more stable than any coin, smarter if you invest there. Only this will follow the increasing transaction costs that follow the increasingly expensive eth.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:13:08 AM

Im not worried with ethereum prices growth, as many said there is the time for ethereum increase. And this is the time, I beleive who bought eth at low price are enjoying this pump. Relax and ride in this market ethereum is growing.
bamb

Activity: 938

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:18:22 AM

Ethereum price increase in market value has unavoidably increase traffic on transaction and the more attractive ethereum in pulling in more investors and traders! There are more ICO poping up too. Except ethereum scale quickly, this transaction fee might be the new normal!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Tomohisa

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:31:02 AM

Because it was undervalued for the whole time. I think it could hit 2000 in 2018.
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:40:57 AM

Have you ever been worried about the crazy growth in the Etherium transaction price?

I never think about that before but i notice it when you open this thread. When i try to think then its true, more we will pay if the price is too crazy. So i think there is pros and cons on etherium price.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:48:52 AM

The recent growth of Ethereum probably reflects the increasing demand for ICOs.

It's a good sign for the increasing recognition of ethereum network and its ecosystem but if the ICO fever eventually cools down, as just like real world, a lot of the startup may not succeed in the end. A correction may come and could be painful.

On the other hand, with the fee going up in fiat term and scaling solution yet to be implemented. This quick increase in value may push ether to the side of "store of value" just like what happened to bitcoin. Not a particular good sign for ethereum as ether needs to be spend and is the oil for the whole ecosystem.

Anyway, long term still very positive about ethereum, its lead has been established and can't see that to be surpassed soon.

You told that right, I was talking about the rapidly rising level of ICOs for the past two months. The number of they're decreasing but the quality is rising really much.

And I believe the Ethereum is one leg in that "store of value". It's useless for some kind of transactions already and soon will be useless for anything but saving as a stocks.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:52:18 AM

I am not very worried, but the growth of ethereum is very good lately seen a significant increase, for those who buy ethereum before the price increases like this they are very fortunate because it can generate considerable profit, and ethereum is the strongest altcoin, continues to grow and improve but still very far when compared with bitcoint
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:58:35 AM

There's nothing to be worried about it infact eth users and hilders are rather happy about it. Ethereum have been progressingly increasing today and it's a good news! Altcoins are rocking the cryptocurrency world right now, with eth leading.
Skyl0n

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:59:53 AM

I never have a good feeling with ETH.. even when the price is rising haha
Aminmon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:02:12 AM

Although I hold a lot of ETH, the block of ETH is now very congested and the handling fee is very high, but the transaction speed is still very slow. I think the current valuation is too high.

Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:03:17 AM

Yea very much Eth's growth is astonishing and captivating. Currently on Coinmarket cap, it's just too stable and growing on an average of 6% daily. Isn't that wonderful? Yes it is to me. It's even bursting my brain and every of me. Currently, the price stands at $1,318.30. Wow, this is kinda just too huge. Have said this and i am gonna say again, Eth's future is just too bright and radiant, it's truly the next revolution in the cryptos world after Btc as claimed by experts in the game. My only regret thou is not having any investment in Eth. When the price was affordable, i didn't take my chance, now the price seems to have gone out of my grabs. However, i believe i can still make something happen in the coming days.Eth all the way.
developeX

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:13:35 AM

Indeed because of my experience in stock and commodity trading,
I carefully watch the graph and sometimes i like to sell it all because of fear
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:31:09 AM

Although I hold a lot of ETH, the block of ETH is now very congested and the handling fee is very high, but the transaction speed is still very slow. I think the current valuation is too high.

remember that BTC has the same issues and yet it still grows.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
drunkcoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:45:42 AM

Ethereum is growing rapidly that's why fees grow too. It's normal. I'm sure that Ethereum fees won't be as crazy as Bitcoin's, because Buterin is supporting his platform. I think that he won't let fees to go way too high.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:49:39 AM

I'm so regred for sell my Ethereum coins about 330 USD Sad I need money some weeks ago and i sell my all Ethereum coins to get USD and use it in my life. If i don't sell them now i will be millionaire maybe...
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 593

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:56:38 AM

Have you ever been worried about the crazy growth in the Etherium transaction price?

Of course, we have seen this before in bitcoin market, around the first two weeks of Dec. last year to be precise. So its somewhat very scary because we all know what's gonna happen next, there will be a serious dump causing the price of Ethereum to plummet. I'm not saying that you should sell right now, but you need to be vigilant and watch how the market will move in the next couple of day. I myself have already profited and I'm still holding some stash (< 1 ETH) that's why I'm watching a close eye on it.

But we need to understand that ICO's are mostly Ethereum and ERC20 token which is based on Ethereum as well. That's why the price keeps going up. But I don't like the idea that the price surge is due to the ICO's. There are a lot of companies looking at Ethereum smart contracts.

Just be watchful guys and you don't want to be trap when it goes down. Just my .2BTC.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████