Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:03:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The entire crypto market is bleeding  (Read 1387 times)
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:28:42 PM

Best time to buy is when buy price is cheap  Smiley In trading we always go through the correction phase. So it'll pick up again.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:30:01 PM

It's good! I am getting happier even though I lose my money because it is very healty way to sustain the market. Correction and fresh blood are good elements of the market.

nc50lc
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 5723

Self-proclaimed Genius

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:37:43 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 12:59:30 PM by nc50lc

Everyone is saying "it's a normal cycle" & "this happened before".
But think of something that every loss in the market cap doesn't always happened at the same rate.
Last December's Dip or Correction is so short that the decrease with today's market cap could be a lot higher.

Since this is the Speculation Thread, I'll try to guess how low we can get, that's ±500b!
About 60% of it was caused by Bitcoin since it is the Major tool for users to cash-out their Digital Asset into fiat.
And today, since December, there were a lot of Bitcoin to Dollar trades happened.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
JanCoppens

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:01:12 PM

Use this opportunity. Load your bags, and 2018 will be a profitable year.
ptrsndc

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:02:06 PM

Everyone is saying "it's a normal cycle" & "this happened before".
But think of something that every loss in the market cap doesn't always happened at the same rate.
Last December's Dip or Correction is so short that the decrease with today's market cap could be a lot higher.

Since this is the Speculation Thread, I'll try to guess how low we can get, that's ±500b!
About 60% of it was caused by Bitcoin since it is the Major tool for users to cash-out their Digital Asset into fiat.
And today, since December, there were a lot of Bitcoin to Dollar trades happened.

±600b my speculation Roll Eyes
fatogre01

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:05:04 PM

It is normal. A correction will be ongoing to the altcoins. Bitcoin have already made the correction and have gone silent. Don't start another panic to the players or the price of the coins will suffer.
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:31:24 AM

I assume most of you are using coinmarketcap as your source for prices. I heard that they recently decided to omit South Korean exchanges from their averages due to new laws in South Korea. Creating instantaneous drop per most currencies, since that exchanges had premium prices. They explained the situation later on, but some damage has already been done Smiley

I am not going to go into speculations behind this move and even debate whether it should have been done, but it was handled very poorly. They should have let the users know in advance. In short money hasn't disappeared, just your favorite page decided to show statistics in a different way.

South Korea is trying to stop foreigners, read China, using their exchanges, and therefore severely limiting anonymous banking accounts; google for more info.

Oh good, I didn't know that.
However, I noticed a general downfall through Blockfolio tracking as well, especially over last night. As far as I know - Blockfolio is looking at particular exchanges directly, not through Coinmarketcap. So basically I think that money is currently on the way out. I haven't noticed any major news so maybe it's just a normal daily correction - it was going just up up up up and up for days. Or, more likely, the dropping on Coinmarketcap created some FUD that took over last 20 hours....

I consider it an opportunity for us to buy a few coins that we kept an eye on Wink

EDIT: Actually there were some news about closing of Korean exchanges due to the tax investigation.

negamus

Activity: 245

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:32:17 AM

Yes, but we all know that it was just pure fud.. that is the real reason of why the market really started bleeding by that way. There is nothing to be scared about, a lot of people have already been making profits from that huge decrease.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Kirja

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:43:13 AM

Yes, but we all know that it was just pure fud.. that is the real reason of why the market really started bleeding by that way. There is nothing to be scared about, a lot of people have already been making profits from that huge decrease.

Please can you educate me, how you can on crypto make huge profit, when market is falling???
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:58:54 AM

this is very normal. This is just an adjustment in a lot of cryptop adjustments. Buy cheap altcoin at this time. You will earn a large sum of money in the near future. after the market rebounded
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:07:30 AM

Yes, and I think I know some reasons behind it.
Most Altcoins are not increasing in values so therefore investors are seeking new coins that are very cheap and has potential to be the next top Altcoin. Therefore there will be major dumping this week but traders found it the most important time to buy.
As an amateur day trader, it's the best time to buy on bloodbath and sell them on green light. That's how we do. 

dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:18:13 AM

this is very normal. This is just an adjustment in a lot of cryptop adjustments. Buy cheap altcoin at this time. You will earn a large sum of money in the near future. after the market rebounded

Good investors and traders have no problem with this because it's always the best time to buy then sell them after it pump.
But for those who are in panic and decide to dump then they lose their investments. We all commit mistakes but this time it should be buy red and sell green to earn morr profit.

f80

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:21:36 AM

It's just another healty correction of around 20-30%, and the best time to buy more Wink Buy the dips!  Grin
NaissuR

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:56:43 AM

The entire crypto market is bleeding

Market cap fell to 710 billion from 830 billion

What is going on?

When we will see everything green again?

thats how markets work.. they go up from 500 billion to 800 billion, and then correct themselves to 700 billion

whats the problem?

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:18:21 AM

I think it is normal for markets, do not panic, the people who sold in panic will be buying back expensive so in both conditions they are loosing.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
chocobo21

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:24:21 AM

It's because of the korean fud, when all of this is over we are going to see a new ATH for bitcoin and altcoin, maybe this time we will reach a trillion dollar market cap
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:12:00 AM

It's because of the korean fud, when all of this is over we are going to see a new ATH for bitcoin and altcoin, maybe this time we will reach a trillion dollar market cap

I am not aware of the reason why this recent day dump is happening on the all cryptos bro. After seeing your information I have search about it. There is bill passing in the south korean governement and the finance minister against the bitcoin tech.
With in some weeks we will find the more value as you said I think. You please refer the link I have shared below about this news.
https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/south-korea-poised-ban-crypto-trading-police-raid-crypto-exchanges/
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:32:18 AM

It's just some correction, don't forget that the market capitalization has risen a lot in the last two weeks so some correction is bound to happen. This is the right time if you want to buy some alts before the next run as the price is cheap right now. This is always happen in crypto so don't be surprised everytime it happens.
that's right, in this forum often going up and down the coin's price is caused because the coin selling value decreases so there is a decrease in the infestor level to infest in this forum.

fatogre01

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:48:10 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 10:59:45 AM by fatogre01

Yeah, I do believe that if the FUD about the Korean banning the use of bitcoin is over. Then, probably we will see another ATH of the coins, BTC, ETH, BCH, all of them.
raulo1985

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:23:55 AM

Agreed, not need to worry, this is completely normal and, if any, it's a nice possibility to buy cheap coins. When do you think the market is going to go up again? I ask this because I'll have some fiat to invest in a couple of days, but two days is a lot in crypto world and might miss this chance.

And my other question for the more experienced ones, which coins do you think is wiser to invest in the dips, larger market cap and safer ones, or lower market cap ones? Which ones do usually recover faster and more, so one can make more profit out of this correction?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: