Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:50:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kodak starts bitcoin mining + launches KodakCoin  (Read 623 times)
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:23:12 PM

Are you people F'ing kidding me?? This is the most pathetic joke we've seen to date. They bought  a bunch of S9's and slapped their crappy bumber stickers on them and are calling them Kodak Miners. They make ridiculous profitability claims and don't even mention rising difficulty. This is a pathetic and embarrassing effort to boost their share prices so the insiders that participated in the buy out can cash out. These people are either incredibly stupid, or incredibly dishonest. I'm betting the latter. This is a HORRIBLE Harbinger for Crypto. Trust me, this is a sure sign that there is a HUGE washout coming for this space. Now we know who is scooping all the S9's from Bitmain on the recent releases. F Kodak and all these other greedy corrupt corporations that are destroying BTC and it's foundation.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
BenRickert

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:24:42 PM

If this is happening, 2018 will be the year to invest on crypto, with all traditional world looking at this at some form of fast profit.

2019 we will have the crash.

You have this completely backwards. I promise you, if you take this complete scam as a signal to invest, you will get hurt very badly.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:03:48 PM

We say in stock buy on the rumor, sell in the news
apvmoreira

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:03:58 PM

If this is happening, 2018 will be the year to invest on crypto, with all traditional world looking at this at some form of fast profit.

You have this completely backwards. I promise you, if you take this complete scam as a signal to invest, you will get hurt very badly.

Im not saying that this is legit.

What im saying is that it will happen to Bitcoin the same that happened to the dot coms in the 90s. The traditional companies will look at it as a fast profit product and they will invest on it in 2018, taking a lot of persons with them to invest also.

In 2019 it will crash and a lot of persons will lose money.

So, to invest is now and take the money out before 2019.

BenRickert

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:08:42 PM

What im saying is that it will happen to Bitcoin the same that happened to the dot coms in the 90s. The traditional companies will look at it as a fast profit product and they will invest on it in 2018, taking a lot of persons with them to invest also.

I know what you're saying but I think that happened in 2017. Be careful. Too many people getting into the boat now. All standing on the same side.....

dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:15:39 PM

more and more big companies are wanted to get involve in crypto and to earn in a way of creating crypto for their company, we are in modern world that fulls of digital assets, so nothing to surprise when they are all got interest in crypto. this is more convenience for us to use crypto for our daily activities.
realsteve

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:21:32 PM

I am happy to hear that. It could be a revival of the legendary company. I used to buy Kodak's films back in 90s and it was sad that it became a bankrupt in 2012. Let's hope that ICO will help Kodak bring back its old days.

Hopefully, they will survive with help from blockchain. I have always thought there would be a resurgence of film photographers. I always liked doing film photography and I think there are a lot of people my age who feel the same way and sometimes younger generations get into retro things like this.

When I was Christmas shopping this year, I saw a Polaroid camera at the store. It looked like the original film cameras.
apvmoreira

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:03:41 PM

I know what you're saying but I think that happened in 2017. Be careful. Too many people getting into the boat now. All standing on the same side.....

But that does not mean that more money is coming to the crypto world? The main problem are those that are here without knowing what to do and spend money regardless of the risk they are taking.

That can be translated in good opportunity for some, no?
BenRickert

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:24:45 PM

But that does not mean that more money is coming to the crypto world? The main problem are those that are here without knowing what to do and spend money regardless of the risk they are taking.

That can be translated in good opportunity for some, no?
It certainly could my friend. I definitely don't know for sure. It's impossible to gauge the velocity and depth of the potential pool of money and which way it is going. I just see a lot of very blatant warning signs that I have seen in so many "manias" in the past. Everyone seems to be piling in and that's usually not good. I live by this;

" Be Greedy when others are fearful and be fearful when others are greedy". Right now "greed" is at epic levels.

bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:47:49 PM

It is good move lost glory Kodak is coming back to Cryptocurrency field it built faith for existing and old glory company to re-enter into crypto arena
ShivaGanesh

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:49:10 PM

Can anyone see this kodak coin as relevant. what are they going to use it for?
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 06:55:40 PM

Also, the stock prices of Kotak soared high on this announcement. So, cryptocurrencies do have a positive outlook on companies adopting it!

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:58:44 PM

This is  a cheering news for the blockchain family as more of the world credible companies are now embracing the financial technology and cryptrocurrency which it (blockchain) drives. Good to hear that Kodak will soon be on board.
ShivaGanesh

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:24:04 PM

Dont you think, it can be attempt for Kodak to make money or try something new banking on easyy money..less risk
Roydgon

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:30:10 PM

Just when I thought nothing in the crypto world could surprise me anymore

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/technology-42630136

Пoпyляpизaцiя кpиптoвaлют нaбepaє oбepтiв, влacники кoмпaнiй бaчaть y цьoмy пepcпeктивy i фiнaнcи y мaйбyтньoмy.
VVToken-RJG

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:31:26 PM

Kodak may have learned some (early) painful lessons in the digital revolution.
I hope that they can make this work.

They have been a solid company with a great history.
mrhollis1

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:33:02 PM

That's cute.
What's next? Microsoft's MicroCoin? With MicroValue?
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:35:35 PM

Are you people F'ing kidding me?? This is the most pathetic joke we've seen to date. They bought  a bunch of S9's and slapped their crappy bumber stickers on them and are calling them Kodak Miners. They make ridiculous profitability claims and don't even mention rising difficulty. This is a pathetic and embarrassing effort to boost their share prices so the insiders that participated in the buy out can cash out. These people are either incredibly stupid, or incredibly dishonest. I'm betting the latter. This is a HORRIBLE Harbinger for Crypto. Trust me, this is a sure sign that there is a HUGE washout coming for this space. Now we know who is scooping all the S9's from Bitmain on the recent releases. F Kodak and all these other greedy corrupt corporations that are destroying BTC and it's foundation.

This.

Although it was kind of smart on Kodak's end.

Since they are a mainstream business, they can appeal to the crowd and make good profit doing so.

Is it a good product? Is it unique? Is it new? Nope. It's simply just appealing to those who don't know any better.

And unfortunately these non-organic money grabs are what cases more violent crashes.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:40:27 PM

It is a good news but usually they are slow in adapting and so is the reason they are left out in the digital world of photography because they did not want any change in their business structure and so was the reason for their downfall and good to see that they are jumping on the crypto currency bandwagon before major corporates and start mining bitcoin and planning to come out with their own coin. Grin
eucalyptus

Activity: 280
Merit: 71

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:42:26 PM

Good news! At least well known companies invest money on crypto market. I believe that kodak also can change this sector. I mean at least they can create a coin that can be used in real life.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: