Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:52:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: F*ck centralized Exchanges! Now its time for DEEX !  (Read 331 times)
JoinCoins (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:31:57 AM

Hi Guys,
in times were exchanges cant handle the traffic anymore, closing pairs/ new register
and gettin hacked I think this is the future in the cryptosphere like DEEX.
Im gonna buy some tokens seems legit.
http://www.coinfox.info/8569-decentralized-exchange-deex-to-start-token-sale-on-january-10-2018

What do you think---?
Will decentralized Exchanges overturn the centralized, even established ones like BNB, Finex etc?
Would you buy more tokens from deex ones instead of COSS?
trouble401

Activity: 72
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:37:14 AM

I used kucoin foe the first time today and had a great experience.  My hope is that once soon becomes a big player as well and we don't have to deal with the nonsense of exchanges who can't even accept new customers.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1135054)
Samplex

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:39:45 AM

Decentralized exchanges will be the future for sure. Would you let coinbase or binance to hold monopoly around and to get fees? If their servers are down you are unable to trade/send/withdraw. They act like a bank in some way they can close your account, never reply to tickets etc... to mnay problems. If there is made good decentralized exchange I'll use it for sure.
JoinCoins (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:41:52 AM

yep thats unfair.
I dont care first for the token btw it could be a good invesment,
 but even more interesting is that all deexs like this example are way more secure against hacker and ddos.
 I really think thats a big point why centralized ones go soon down.
hukaze

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:43:09 AM

IDEX.

decentralization is going to transform many things and exchanges are just one..
JoinCoins (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:01:26 AM

"DEEX promises to solve this problem by building the world’s first decentralized exchange with functional benefits close to a centralized exchange, but without its permanent security threats and sanction risks. It also provides the clients complete control over their fund. The core of this decentralized ecosystem is the BitShares 2.0 (Graphene) blockchain, an extremely fast and reliable platform with not a single hacking record since its creation.

Technically speaking, BitShares 2.0 is a high-tech, decentralized, blockchain based platform which allows to create highly efficient financial smart contracts for all areas of economic activity that are used in the global internet space to provide services. Some of its key benefits include up to 100,000 transactions per second, cryptocurrencies trading with a stable price, dynamic account permissions, recurring and schedule payments, referral rewards programs, and much more"
from my link.

more transactions than xrb
could be a value blow up for BitSHares
ColdZerk

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:08:43 AM

I heard that DEEX is going to move to its own blockchain (based on Graphene). By the way, BitShares is the best choice to start. It is the fastet blockchain as I know, 100k trans per sec. Ethereum can do only 20  Grin
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:19:11 AM

I havent heard about deex. But i agree what you say. I hate centralized exchanges. Binance polo bittrex all same shit... I hope decentralized exchanges will start to become more popular in 2018.
Chrizz

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:26:07 AM

Same here, also haven't heard about Deex but if they build an exchange like kucoin, binance,.., that doesn't have the disadvantages of the centralized exchanges this would be the end for centralized ones.  
hansbans

Activity: 380

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:28:57 AM

I dont know whats the DEEX but i know a great future potential exchange: IDEX! Cheesy
I think you should follow the IDEX. Will soon become a major stock market Wink

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
themaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:45:32 AM

There's a lot of hurdles to overcome - have you guys tried to use EtherDelta? It's a freaking nightmare. One advantage of traditional exchanges is that you're not paying transaction fees for every trade - it's impossible to trade BTC in low amounts over a decentralised exchange due to transaction fees.

Binance Account - Get 10% discount on fees!
Don't you have a Binance account yet?
Register using this referral link and get a 10% discount on fees for all your trades!
JoinCoins (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:48:46 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 10:11:12 AM by JoinCoins

I heard that DEEX is going to move to its own blockchain (based on Graphene). By the way, BitShares is the best choice to start. It is the fastet blockchain as I know, 100k trans per sec. Ethereum can do only 20  Grin
funny that bitshares still so cheap 60ct for being the best in speed 100k/s are freekin amazin

for everybody who hasnt heard of DEEX can read in the link and maybe wants also to participate in the token sale could be worth it
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2375913.40
Tonyfredzy

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:43:06 AM

Decentralized exchanges will be the future for sure. Would you let coinbase or binance to hold monopoly around and to get fees? If their servers are down you are unable to trade/send/withdraw. They act like a bank in some way they can close your account, never reply to tickets etc... to mnay problems. If there is made good decentralized exchange I'll use it for sure.

True, but I guess stuffs like this take process.
Won't just happen overnight and before then we stick to centralized until proven and credible de-centralized exchange platforms arise.

Hopefully DEEX makes the cut
JoinCoins (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:47:59 AM

True, but I guess stuffs like this take process.
Won't just happen overnight and before then we stick to centralized until proven and credible de-centralized exchange platforms arise.

Hopefully DEEX makes the cut
well said man yea.
NaissuR

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:58:14 AM

you better use BarterDEX, the best decentralized exchange Smiley

yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:59:08 AM

If you want to trade on dex or decentralised exchange. Try idex.market it is faster then etherdelta. I traded there now. Yes sometimes it gives you error its because a lot attack and its still new. The important thing you are not losing your money. They improved so fast. And i think many people will move from etherdelta to that exchanger. And if you are market maker you alaso can get aurora token if im not mistaken.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:04:04 AM

Only if the decentralized exchanges start producing a better interface with user friendly features i think they will come to the top.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:54:29 PM

In general I totally agree with the title of this thread. I really hope that the era of centralized exchanges will come to an end sooner or later. I hope that decentralized exchanges and in the end atomic swaps will take over and put the centralized exchanges out of business. Im against centralized exchanges because they are given too much power in my opinion. Thats just a bad thing.
breeze170

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:40:59 PM

Yeah I enjoy the situation that we are moving/pushing deeper into decentralized exchanges territory. And even dividend sharings is such nice thing happens in crypto. Probably in future we all trade ourselves only by decentralized exchanges, kucoin, idex, deex..

liuka

Activity: 833
Merit: 585

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:03:02 PM

I havent heard about deex. But i agree what you say. I hate centralized exchanges. Binance polo bittrex all same shit... I hope decentralized exchanges will start to become more popular in 2018.

why you hate centralize exchanges ? Binance, poloniex and bittrex is the big exchanges right now
and many of people is traded there.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: