Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:42:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why i can't login  (Read 416 times)
ionelan21 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:58:51 AM

Hello.
I have an old account (ionelan) that I have not used extensively. Due to time, I forgot the password (all the options that should have come up do not fit). When I try to recover the password, I get the following message: 'Sorry, this account has not yet been approved." If you need to change your email address please click here.' ... When I click on 'here', I get this message: 'You are not allowed to access this section'.
Please tell me what could be the reason for not being able to recover the password.
Shazam!!!

Activity: 350
Merit: 158

#takeminingback

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:33:19 AM
Merited by CjMapope (2)

It's locked. Those are the same messages I had when mine was locked. There was an incident
where passwords got leaked, and many inactive accounts were locked, so they couldn't be hacked.
You will need to follow the instructions in this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0

Find the account, and look through  the "last posts by this person" to find a post that has a BTC/Crypto
address you posted. You will need it to verify ownership. Goodluck!!!

Click these links to learn some truth about Big Corporate mining pools stealing your money and centralizing BTCitcoin!!!
Help support the BTCitcoin community!!! Mine your BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool!!! BTC: 1ShazamjsPnpWDNnk3n2tAiKGMdXaSjay
I mine BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool with no hidden fees, no empty BTClocks: Kano Pool   ■ get Kano Pool signature banners here ■
ionelan21 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:13:24 AM

to find a post that has a BTC/Crypto address you posted.
I never post my BTC address. Moreover, when I registered and used the account, the BTC address did not need to be filled at all.
I did not have to post my BTC address on the forum. I just posted only a couple of times the address of my other altcoins. Maybe it will help?
Shazam!!!

#takeminingback

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 08:22:53 PM

I just posted only a couple of times the address of my other altcoins. Maybe it will help?

Yes it will help, as long as you can sign a message from one of the addresses.

Click these links to learn some truth about Big Corporate mining pools stealing your money and centralizing BTCitcoin!!!
Help support the BTCitcoin community!!! Mine your BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool!!! BTC: 1ShazamjsPnpWDNnk3n2tAiKGMdXaSjay
I mine BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool with no hidden fees, no empty BTClocks: Kano Pool   ■ get Kano Pool signature banners here ■
decenttx

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:44:38 AM

Hello.
I have an old account (ionelan) that I have not used extensively. Due to time, I forgot the password (all the options that should have come up do not fit). When I try to recover the password, I get the following message: 'Sorry, this account has not yet been approved." If you need to change your email address please click here.' ... When I click on 'here', I get this message: 'You are not allowed to access this section'.
Please tell me what could be the reason for not being able to recover the password.

think you could find it back with 'forget your password'?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:40:38 AM

Hello.

think you could find it back with 'forget your password'?

Too lazy to read eh?  See you in about 50 posts and I'll tag your account as a shitposter.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ionelan21 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:48:13 AM

Yes it will help, as long as you can sign a message from one of the addresses.
thanks a lot
ceeso

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:32:01 PM

so in this forum should be very paying attention to the time each time to posting not spam and posting should be useful and weighty
ionelan21 (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:02:18 AM

hello
I wrote a PM as described here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0. But there is no answer for about 2 weeks. Should I continue to wait or I can speed up the process somehow?  What else can I do to unblock my account?
ionelan21 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:45:25 AM

Can someone help me?
al1n

Activity: 154
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:23:02 PM

I don't get it. You are required to set an email address when you create an account here.
Isn't that enough for account recovery?
If not what else is required?
ionelan21 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:15:16 PM

when account is blocked it's not enough i see ((
Shazam!!!

#takeminingback

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 08:12:01 PM

I don't get it. You are required to set an email address when you create an account here.
If not what else is required?

The email cannot prove you are the owner of your account. By "staking" or posting your address in a thread,
it sets a "marker" in your timeline. You can still prove you are the owner of that address after a hack or email
theft. Using that "address  marker" as your reference of ownership, and signing a message from the address
with a current date is about as Genuine as you can be.

The main problem with getting accounts unlocked is lack of support time, meaning the Mods and Admin of
this Forum are overwhelmed with the lack of Time to Verify accounts. Much-needed time is wasted on the
policing of Spammers who are here just for the sake of posting to get paid, which causes all of the distracting
clutter in most of the Boards. It is these same degenerates who prey on higher profile accounts looking to
hack or steal them. That's why it is important to secure your account by "staking" your address.

ionelan21 (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:12:00 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 11:40:55 AM by ionelan21

The main problem with getting accounts unlocked is ...
can you advise me how else i can unlock my account?
acting on the scenario described here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0, I do not get any reaction, just silence.
ionelan21 (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:41:51 AM

up
Shazam!!!

#takeminingback

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 02:22:05 PM

The main problem with getting accounts unlocked is ...
can you advise me how else i can unlock my account?
acting on the scenario described here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0, I do not get any reaction, just silence.

You can try posting the signed message, and the link to the address posted before it was hacked, here in this thread.
You can resign with the current date, and I can try to VERIFY it. If it does VERIFY I will post that it does. After that, you
can change the name of your thread to something like: Attn Admin/Mod- Recovery Proof Inside.

Hopefully by doing this, you will get noticed better. Remember, I Am NOT a Mod, I'm just helping out.

ionelan21 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:48:06 PM

You can try ...
sorry, but my english is not very good. Did I understand you correctly that I need to publish a text with signed message that I sent to the administrator for verification ?
Shazam!!!

#takeminingback

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 07:56:38 PM

You can try ...
sorry, but my english is not very good. Did I understand you correctly that I need to publish a text with signed message that I sent to the administrator for verification ?

Yes. Sign a new message with a current date, leave out the email if that makes you feel more secure. Publish it here
and I will verify it, so hopefully a Mod or Admin see it.

ionelan21 (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:15:59 PM

Yes...
I'm sorry, I've never used these signatures before and maybe I did something wrong.
I hope I understood you correctly. here is my posting to the administrator:

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
My account ionelan https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=191126 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=191126) has been hacked/lost. Please reset the email to ivankolokol@gmail.com (the same). The current date is 13.01.2018.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
DOGECOIN:
DGouWQZEGgRpTMVeHgEp4s6WJMjYAR3y8M
IORx6ypVHO95WZS/6eG0kduQqen3zkJ1lYaaA1QPQGarTMCfRy8THVaidEw17RfqyVH7htdOqHb/bvrHlIVfu6U=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Here is the unedited post where I posted that address:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=370234.msg4053358#msg4053358
standbay29

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:07:13 AM

I also never like that when bitcoin entry but can not, but the password is correct
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: