Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:36:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum  (Read 2396 times)
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:42:21 PM

I myself consider that both are good for both trading and investing option, but if you are to choose anyone from this then i will go with bitcoin as still it is the king of the cryptocurrency. But currently bitcoin is trading near the bottoming pattern and i think it will soon start to rise it again. Even Ethereum is good and major coin but i think this time bitcoin will outweigh Ethereum for sure and that too sooner.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
hoodi

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:45:39 PM

Ethereum wins for sure, even though Bitcoin got kinda cheaper I still see no potential in it.

solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:48:21 PM

I myself consider that both are good for both trading and investing option, but if you are to choose anyone from this then i will go with bitcoin as still it is the king of the cryptocurrency. But currently bitcoin is trading near the bottoming pattern and i think it will soon start to rise it again. Even Ethereum is good and major coin but i think this time bitcoin will outweigh Ethereum for sure and that too sooner.

Many time we have seen the same discussion thread has been created in the forum but still nothing cannot replace the bitcoin at all. There are many people turns to mining ethereum with the GPU they have.
Except this there is no more easy earning from ethreum at all. We all know ethereum is cheaper than bitcoin and its transaction fees also cheap than bitcoin too. Since we see the ethreum is around the 650 USD and something, we need buy as much we can to get the more profit.
Tanya12356

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:50:08 PM

Ethereum wins for sure, even though Bitcoin got kinda cheaper I still see no potential in it.
Ethereum is will give even more iksvo than bitcoin.No still need to have bitcoins on their balance. Wink
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:54:45 PM

I would recommend that you invest more amount  of resources in Ethereum rather than the bitcoin network some may say this is due to the fact that Ethereum has less fluctuations in its price value comparative to bitcoin but this is more reliable on the fact that Ethereum is a more stable although less valued currency than its alternative so safe investment.
But this doesn't mean that you should invest in ethereum, as it's a stable cryptocurrency so the price would not fall pretty rapidly so it also means that price also won't rise rapidly also which is in fact quiet opposite of bitcoin in which price rise very rapidly and due to this investors love investing in bitcoin as they are looking for quick money and bitcoin does provide them their motive. So bitcoin is much better if you ask me in my opinion.
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:55:38 PM

Ethereum may will pass bitcoin but we need a lot of time for this. This market is very new and has a lot of way. I think Bitcoin will keep as first coin in long period. But I believe Ethereum will pass bitcoin in a day because It has more technology.

Valturbo

Activity: 151
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:39:06 PM

I do not share your opinion. Bitcoin is the main philosophy of all the crypto currency. And it is not correct to try to compare bitcoin and ethereum. Each of them goes its own way.

jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:47:11 AM

The most popular coin is Bitcoin, because the first Bitcoin of digital currency and bitcoin is always consistent in the market. while Etherum can not be equated with Bitcoin because of Etherum can not compete with Bitcoin.

For now, I prefer Ethereum because bitcoin cannot be predicted when it will rise again and Ethereum has potential, and fluctuations in the value of the price are slightly compared to bitcoin but Ethereum is more stable and has a fast currency exchange rate with ease
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:53:36 AM

I do not share your opinion. Bitcoin is the main philosophy of all the crypto currency. And it is not correct to try to compare bitcoin and ethereum. Each of them goes its own way.
Bitcoin and Ethereum are not comparable, yes they have their own function that exists as cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the highest point in all coins existing and I can say to this ethereum is the next to bitcoin. If you were planning to invest, why not both? Both are profitable in the long term goals.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:13:51 AM

The long time king of the Cryptocurrency seems to be struggling now to keep up with the pressure of some of other cryptocurrencies.

Ethereum seems to be the most challenging opponent for Bitcoin right now and Bitcoin seems to fall apart against it. In a few past days its been clear that with the up of Ethereum, Bitcoin falls and that clearly indicates that finance is being transferred from Bitcoin to Ethereum.

Earlier that was not the case, earlier whenever Bitcoin goes up, it used to pull all the cryptos with it but now things are changing, Ethereum clearly is now out of the league of Bitcoin and is in its own now and is pulling the finance from BTC.

For me. This is the ideal time to invest in Ethereum.
most of the world's Crypto businesspeople always choose Bitcoin in their trading. but not a few others who prefer other Altcoin. like myself, I prefer Ethereum to Bitcoin. because I'm sure Ethereum can give me guaranteed benefits and conveniences.
lucian999

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:24:27 AM

Bitcoin is a bit better in ethereum than bitcoin, is more familiar with the world and more people trust it.
Cenil

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:36:29 PM

BTC remain is number one on any Atlcoin, because ETherum will not exeed BTC, if investing ETH should be a reasonable amount, since bitcoin will crawl significantly.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:47:19 PM

Ideal of course this is a good time to buy an ether if only there are investors can raise the value, then you have a doubled advantage and the most important of these points is that the two crypto are racing to the gates of success.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:00:15 PM

The long time king of the Cryptocurrency seems to be struggling now to keep up with the pressure of some of other cryptocurrencies.

Ethereum seems to be the most challenging opponent for Bitcoin right now and Bitcoin seems to fall apart against it. In a few past days its been clear that with the up of Ethereum, Bitcoin falls and that clearly indicates that finance is being transferred from Bitcoin to Ethereum.

Earlier that was not the case, earlier whenever Bitcoin goes up, it used to pull all the cryptos with it but now things are changing, Ethereum clearly is now out of the league of Bitcoin and is in its own now and is pulling the finance from BTC.

For me. This is the ideal time to invest in Ethereum.
I think both the currencies are at their all time lows so there is a great potential if you invest in any of them. But taking into consideration which of them is more solid I would still say that BTC has much stronger backing solely due to the fact that many more people own it than Ethereum. With this I am talking about the distribution ETH is still in hands of lesser people than BTC no matter how much market cap it is getting.
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:00:39 PM

IMO, it is a good time to invest in both BTC and ETH. BTC price is currently low and it is a good entry point now. I will invest 70% in BTC and 30% in ETH.
AlexOnix

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:12:48 PM

Ethereum is will give even more iksvo than bitcoin.No still need to have bitcoins on their balance. Wink

Why? If You don't use it, then why do we need Bitcoin? I think you need to have at least 1 bitcoin to talk about a good profit, in a smaller amount, I don't see the point of keeping it.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Rich_Richie1703

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:53:19 PM

Ether will fight with bitkoynom, really need to give time.
But what time is needed, it is unknown
Gangy

Activity: 225

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:00:10 PM

No doubt bitcoin is struggling but who isn’t? We are passing through hard times but it doesn’t make bitcoin a shitcoin. We shouldn’t forget how dominant bitcoin can be once market turns back to normal. Ethereum is also very promising and i am expecting it to be 10k in a test or so but it can’t be as high as bitcoin.

BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:06:47 PM

No doubt bitcoin is struggling but who isn’t? We are passing through hard times but it doesn’t make bitcoin a shitcoin. We shouldn’t forget how dominant bitcoin can be once market turns back to normal. Ethereum is also very promising and i am expecting it to be 10k in a test or so but it can’t be as high as bitcoin.
You are right I think the price of ethereum can not reach bitcoin price. Ethereum will go up and it will happen in the middle of the year, that's my prediction. so we will wait until that moment comes.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:21:33 PM

You are right I think the price of ethereum can not reach bitcoin price. Ethereum will go up and it will happen in the middle of the year, that's my prediction. so we will wait until that moment comes.

Etehreum may not reach the price of the bitcoin, or it will take it a long time to do so, but it is not all about the price, bitcoin is all about just buying and holding we have never heard of any new investments or implmentations of bitcoin for a long time, however etehreum has been the star of the show in the cryptocurrency market for quite some time, since the ICOs which are etehreum based started gaining popularity and getting the attention of many investors the ethereum market cap has risen significantly, and with more ICOS crasing millions of dollars and more promising ones coming in the near future we may actaully see etehreum surpassing bitcoin in terms of investments.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: