Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:44:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum  (Read 2393 times)
akadiimamontov

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 07:35:22 PM

Both coins are good for long-term investments.  Ethereum is growing faster, that's why you can consider Ethereum as a coin to derive greater benefits.

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:40:05 PM

Yes before now ethereum usually react both positively and negatively to Bitcoin any time Bitcoin rwact to the market value or trend.

Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 07:51:35 PM

The long time king of the Cryptocurrency seems to be struggling now to keep up with the pressure of some of other cryptocurrencies.

Ethereum seems to be the most challenging opponent for Bitcoin right now and Bitcoin seems to fall apart against it. In a few past days its been clear that with the up of Ethereum, Bitcoin falls and that clearly indicates that finance is being transferred from Bitcoin to Ethereum.

Earlier that was not the case, earlier whenever Bitcoin goes up, it used to pull all the cryptos with it but now things are changing, Ethereum clearly is now out of the league of Bitcoin and is in its own now and is pulling the finance from BTC.

For me. This is the ideal time to invest in Ethereum.
Bitcoin and Ethereum have the group or controlling person behind them,
and I think the stability of Ethereum prices is caused by Vitalik who keeps controlling the circulation of Ethereum,
so investors do not really do Pump and Dump as happened to Bitcoin,
Ethereum is perfect in making long-term investments..

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kildin11

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:53:38 PM

they can not be compared. bitcoin is gold. All the rest is nothing compared to this. so buy bitcoin, this is an advantageous investment
trusted4u

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:57:06 PM

Ethereumis popular of ico but BTC is popular of cryptocurrency. People using bitcoin everywhere but Ethereum does not use everywhere.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:18:55 PM

I'm not bias about the two currency but still bitcoin is still the most currency we could use in crypto space. But if you going to look at the roadmap of the two. The winning coin should be Ethereum it's a complete package that can create more token under smart contracts.
djscreem01

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:22:59 AM

Eth is very popular. In terms of capital, it has a big share. Eth does not see itself competing with bitcoin.  Wink
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:47:54 AM

I prefer Ethereum than Bitcoin because it gives way more better network than Bitcoin. But if you are choosing a good coin for long term investments then both of them are good because the volume of those two are high and they are the 2 most popular coin out there.
VladimirZem

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:52:16 AM

the Ethereum win  Grin
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:59:44 AM

For the past 4 or 5 months the rate of Ethereum / Bitcoin seems to have stayed pretty constant at around 12 - 13 ETH to 1 Bitcoin. Ethereum has more uses right now and hundreds of coins are launching using the Ethereum network and ERC-20 protocol. I still don;t see the balance of power shifting anytime soon though.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:10:28 AM

The long time king of the Cryptocurrency seems to be struggling now to keep up with the pressure of some of other cryptocurrencies.

Ethereum seems to be the most challenging opponent for Bitcoin right now and Bitcoin seems to fall apart against it. In a few past days its been clear that with the up of Ethereum, Bitcoin falls and that clearly indicates that finance is being transferred from Bitcoin to Ethereum.

Earlier that was not the case, earlier whenever Bitcoin goes up, it used to pull all the cryptos with it but now things are changing, Ethereum clearly is now out of the league of Bitcoin and is in its own now and is pulling the finance from BTC.

For me. This is the ideal time to invest in Ethereum.
It is no doubt that ethereum caught the attention of many investors.  It is faster than bitcoin in terms of transction and with much lower transaction fee.  Even ether can stand on its own right now without being affected by bitcoin price, how bitcoin establishes its name and how it survive throughout years is still irreplaceable.   Ethereum is also good but it will takes a long period of time before it might reach the bitcoin spot in the crypto currency world. 
gapthecap11

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:12:29 AM

Bitcoin or Etherium what coin you think is best?

because for me this to is a best coin.
bryan21

Activity: 75
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:18:05 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum is stronger coins from now, this two coins give more profit for investors. But bitcoin is the first and Ethereum the second.
Ethereum now very popular, and have some group control this two coins. I invest this two coins togethers, because I know this two coins give more profit to me in the future.

● ALAX.io  | The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████ █       TGE    17th Apr    █ ██████████ █
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100