Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:21:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum  (Read 2390 times)
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:40:37 AM

The long time king of the Cryptocurrency seems to be struggling now to keep up with the pressure of some of other cryptocurrencies.

Ethereum seems to be the most challenging opponent for Bitcoin right now and Bitcoin seems to fall apart against it. In a few past days its been clear that with the up of Ethereum, Bitcoin falls and that clearly indicates that finance is being transferred from Bitcoin to Ethereum.

Earlier that was not the case, earlier whenever Bitcoin goes up, it used to pull all the cryptos with it but now things are changing, Ethereum clearly is now out of the league of Bitcoin and is in its own now and is pulling the finance from BTC.

For me. This is the ideal time to invest in Ethereum.
if Ethereum is compared to Bitcoin then most of them will choose Bitcoin. but for myself. at this time I want to try Altcoin other. and I got a recommendation for choosing Ethereum. because Ethereum is a good coin to invest as well as for trading.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:42:10 AM

if I would prefer Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is a good choice to make an investment compared to Ethereum.
Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:29:38 AM

The long time king of the Cryptocurrency seems to be struggling now to keep up with the pressure of some of other cryptocurrencies.

Ethereum seems to be the most challenging opponent for Bitcoin right now and Bitcoin seems to fall apart against it. In a few past days its been clear that with the up of Ethereum, Bitcoin falls and that clearly indicates that finance is being transferred from Bitcoin to Ethereum.

Earlier that was not the case, earlier whenever Bitcoin goes up, it used to pull all the cryptos with it but now things are changing, Ethereum clearly is now out of the league of Bitcoin and is in its own now and is pulling the finance from BTC.

if Bitcoin is compared to Altcoin, it is definitely the main Bitcoin. I really like Bitcoin, because although in any market, Bitcoin is still stable and able to rise. therefore if I choose between Ethereum and Bitcoin. surely I prefer Bitcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:46:10 AM

I prefer ethereum, nowadays ethereum blockchain has many investors who supports them like ICO's projects.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:46:24 AM

if Bitcoin is compared to Altcoin, it is definitely the main Bitcoin. I really like Bitcoin, because although in any market, Bitcoin is still stable and able to rise. therefore if I choose between Ethereum and Bitcoin. surely I prefer Bitcoin.

Being the head of the cryptocurrency bitcoin is still be the best  and clarrifying that please do not compared ethereum because as far as i know ethereum can not surpass the value of bitcoin even though the price today are falling into $7,000+ USD. Circumstances if the bitcoin will down numerously all altcoin will be affected because it differs to supply and demand makes a lot of coins are red blood.
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:51:01 AM

Being the head of the cryptocurrency bitcoin is still be the best  and clarrifying that please do not compared ethereum because as far as i know ethereum can not surpass the value of bitcoin even though the price today are falling into $7,000+ USD. Circumstances if the bitcoin will down numerously all altcoin will be affected because it differs to supply and demand makes a lot of coins are red blood.

etherum is only a coin whose position is below the bitcoin, so when compared with bitcoin etherum is still below the bitcoin level but etherum has in common with bitcoin in terms of the use of bitcoin and etherum is an important coin that is always in need by the user. but if comparing overall bitcoin is still far superior to ethereum.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
MASDAS87

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:02:51 AM

I like to use both bitcoin as well as Ethereum. but I think bitcoin always is better then Ethereum. Bitcoin and Ethereum it is completly different things. Ethereum is never beyond the Bitcoin i think. but now a days both are most popular and both are most demand-able.
dimpsk

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:50:35 AM

etherum is only a coin whose position is below the bitcoin, so when compared with bitcoin etherum is still below the bitcoin level but etherum has in common with bitcoin in terms of the use of bitcoin and etherum is an important coin that is always in need by the user. but if comparing overall bitcoin is still far superior to ethereum.

I agree with this so I changed all my ETH for BTC. ETH falls down at the twice more speed after all
AlexOnix

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:51:37 PM

Well it seems to me that they are now on par in popularity. Just Bitcoin has taken the lead in its time and does not let it go. The Ethereum just can't catch up with him in terms of capitalization.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
iLoveMFB

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:53:33 PM

If bitcoin is the block chain 1.0, then Eth  is the block chain 2.0.
Eth g is a block chain platform developed on the shoulders of bitcoin ideas.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
dimpsk

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:59:38 PM

If bitcoin is the block chain 1.0, then Eth  is the block chain 2.0.
Eth g is a block chain platform developed on the shoulders of bitcoin ideas.

Still Eth continues  to  fall down into  dust  and ashes.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:45:24 AM

In fact it is difficult to choose between a cryptocurrency that has taken a huge market share, has a great name and on the other hand a cryptocurrency offering completely new technical capabilities for users.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:02:48 AM

Bitcoin is expensive and leading coin in the crypto world,Its acceptance is quick and widened overall the globe.Bitcoin is good for trading its volatility of prices bring opportunities to earn profit in short time.
While ethereum is also strong coin after Bitcoin,Its market also growing and many individuals and companies do transactions with ethereum.Ethereum is best for long term investment it is expected Ether will hit on peak in the future.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
lukyanli

Activity: 40
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:07:45 AM

Before investing in any coin, you should compare the percentage return offered by the coins in past few years. No doubt, bitcoin is considered as the leading crypto but ethereum seems to be a better option in my opinion. This is because it is way cheaper than bitcoins and thus the chances of growth are higher. If you observe carefully, a lot of bitcoin share has already been consumed by ethereum which means more people are showing interest in ehtreum these days. I expect this to continue only.
crampus

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:16:43 AM

I have read somewhere that Bitcoin is safer and more widely accepted. It has more utility for the time being.But Ethereum is cheaper, and it has a much a higher ceiling considering its utility.
nicomedya5

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:18:48 AM

ethereum tecnology is better than bitcoin. But bitcoin is full decantralized. etherum is not full decantralized. vitalik can be intervention.
zigfridkr

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:17:31 PM

Between these two, I will go for ethereum. One of the most important factor one should consider before investing in a coin is regarding its utility. Bitcoin has no practical use and has a number of problems like high transaction fees. Another problem associated with bitcoins is that its price is manipulated. That is the reason why the prices dropped from $17000 to $11000 in just two months. This makes your investment very risky in case of bitcoins and ethereum is much more stable.
[soks]

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:24:21 PM

ETH is more promising currency it can change and improve. It is used as a basis for ICO
AteenaD

Activity: 208

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:31:25 PM

I still believe that Ethereum is the greatest cryptocurrency. It is so far the second-largest cryptocurrency by market cap. It's focus is entirely on blockchain development and accomodate businesses that could benefit from utilizing blockchain. This means it's targeting banks that would appreciate cross-border transactions that can be completed in seconds or minutes compared to three to five days with the current banking system.
Mrs Aura

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:44:27 PM

Those statements are actually make a sense for me, totally. Since the price of BTC rising like crazy in the mids of 2017, at the same time some people have lose their interest in BTC and trying to get a hold of another cryptocurrency with a lower price, much smaller risk and of course affordable. For some people ETH is the best choice for it, since ETH was well know as well as BTC and its price just way cheaper than BTC, so people still see a chance of ETH to shine and increase its price and make those who hold ETH become a millionaire
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: