Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:20:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum  (Read 2395 times)
ghosong

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:07:44 AM

the ratio of bitcoin to ethereum is very much different in terms of price and others, but I prefer ethereum as an investment tool because the price is quite standard and many also token based on ERC20.
griezmann

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:09:59 AM

The long time king of the Cryptocurrency seems to be struggling now to keep up with the pressure of some of other cryptocurrencies.

Ethereum seems to be the most challenging opponent for Bitcoin right now and Bitcoin seems to fall apart against it. In a few past days its been clear that with the up of Ethereum, Bitcoin falls and that clearly indicates that finance is being transferred from Bitcoin to Ethereum.

Earlier that was not the case, earlier whenever Bitcoin goes up, it used to pull all the cryptos with it but now things are changing, Ethereum clearly is now out of the league of Bitcoin and is in its own now and is pulling the finance from BTC.

For me. This is the ideal time to invest in Ethereum.

I have same opinion with you too, i think this is the best time to invest in ETH, it's because the price is rather cheap these days, so , we just need to invest in ETH and then wait until the price is rocketing again.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:14:20 AM

Ethereum is a good coin and has for a considerably duration of time held that second spot while commanding a good market cap, it however doesn't mean that it will replace Bitcoin anytime soon. BTC is still the most valuable coin. based on its users and the kind of faith crypto users have on it. It will take time before BTC is dethrone

thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:52:53 AM

Bitcoin's closest competitor is Ethereum, the potential to continue competing with the BTC is huge in the future. So we just wait for this Ethereum development in the future.

Yeah I guess, but ethereum would remain just like that forever I think. Bitcoin is way more than better than Ethereum, I'm not saying that ethereum is not good but surpassing bitcoin is a little too far. Ethereum is just like a second option to anyone to buy, if you don't have enough money to buy bitcoin, then but ethereum instead. There are some rumors that Ethereum might dethroned bitcoin in the near future since Ethereum is faster to mine than bitcoin, so there is a thing called "flippening" that might change the whole situation, though we'll see about that in the near future.
febrian1705

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:54:10 AM

the second has a pretty good competition so how about our own to choose Bitcoin or Eth.see the future development where the technology is growing and tingal we seek our gift where
Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:08:21 AM

The ethereum is popular and has such a large capitalization, only thanks to the large number of ICOs. Sooner or later, ICO will go to the past and then the ethereum will become less in demand and will fall dramatically in price. For this I believe that he is not a competitor to bitcoin.
so true. Ethereum continues to experience a wave of marketing. this reduced my confidence to Ethereum. and as time goes by Ethereum often decreases compared to Ethereum.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
upisdown

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:31:53 AM

Ethereum is good and those who have this currency they are good for now and for the future it is good to use this for online transactions while for bitcoin it is also the famous form of money so in the present time investment in the bitcoin is also a good way to make profit with this. Ethereum is the strong altcoin after bitcoin it is famous and popular form of currency.

Siberian Husky

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:06:37 AM

The ethereum is popular and has such a large capitalization, only thanks to the large number of ICOs. Sooner or later, ICO will go to the past and then the ethereum will become less in demand and will fall dramatically in price. For this I believe that he is not a competitor to bitcoin.
I agree with you, it is very difficult Ethereum to compete with Bitcoin.pasti take a long time to compete with bitcoin. Let's wait for this Ethereum development, whether it can compete with bitcoin in the future.
Josh.dc

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:22:15 AM

I would recommend that you invest more amount is Ethereum, because Ethereum have a price buy cheap and will flourishing the future
Isaak Bitcoin

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:35:13 AM

The past few weeks have shown that the etherium loses bitcoin. The rate of the etherium fell by 20-25%, and bitcoin recovered after the fall. Therefore, the choice is obvious - bitcoin remains the cryptocurrency No. 1.

azalea69

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:35:45 AM

The long time king of the Cryptocurrency seems to be struggling now to keep up with the pressure of some of other cryptocurrencies.

Ethereum seems to be the most challenging opponent for Bitcoin right now and Bitcoin seems to fall apart against it. In a few past days its been clear that with the up of Ethereum, Bitcoin falls and that clearly indicates that finance is being transferred from Bitcoin to Ethereum.

Earlier that was not the case, earlier whenever Bitcoin goes up, it used to pull all the cryptos with it but now things are changing, Ethereum clearly is now out of the league of Bitcoin and is in its own now and is pulling the finance from BTC.

Ethereum is quite interesting and promising. Ethereum also has high development potential and a considerable level of interest. but still, Bitcoin became the number one compared to the others.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:44:42 AM

Ethereum is quite interesting and promising. Ethereum also has high development potential and a considerable level of interest. but still, Bitcoin became the number one compared to the others.
Both of them are really worth because they are promising and they aren good to hold and invest or buy. Beside there nothing to loss when you hold it or invest to it because surely you can get more profit to bitcoin and ethereum. Also its better to start buying this two coins because this two coin are top to all especially bitcoin.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:00:07 AM

Ethereum will replace bitcoin in the future, because btc has no useful functions exept payment, but Ethereum has smart-contracts, erc20 standart and others useful things, so i believe in a crypto like ETH!
kasbon

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 08:09:06 AM

I think that you should choose both of them, Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency and Ethereum for the Smart Contract writing function.Ethereum was not created from the start as a cryptocurrency anyway..
the right choice and better. because both have their own roles. and for Bitcoin is good to buy and hold for some time. as well as Ethereum, Ethereum can also occasionally run partial trading.
Xuantu9xz

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:12:56 AM

I heard a bad news that ETH is on a sharp decline, something has happened?
Bushrat Jahan

Activity: 397

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:20:04 AM

Both are really good coin in crypto market as well as now ETH is top most popular crypto currency in crypto market it has smart contact and erc20 system but BTC is consider as the father and mother of all crypto currency always it is best of another one but ETH is very good investing coins in current crypto market. Personally I like both.
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:24:11 AM

Both ethereum and bitcoin are top notch in crypto. But even though bitcoin struggles, it will still be the king of cryptocurrency for the next 5-10 years i think. Ethereum is doing pretty well but it is still young and fresh that it lacks experience. So for now it is still bitcoin sitting at #1.
dimpsk

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:13:40 PM

Both ethereum and bitcoin are top notch in crypto. But even though bitcoin struggles, it will still be the king of cryptocurrency for the next 5-10 years i think. Ethereum is doing pretty well but it is still young and fresh that it lacks experience. So for now it is still bitcoin sitting at #1.

Ethereum seems to be dying. It's a pitty
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:17:33 PM

If we talk with you about these two projects as completely different and projects in which you need to invest, then probably I would invest in both of these projects, because they both have great prospects this year.
sitnikov

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:38:48 AM

I will suggest you to go for ethereum if you ready to remain invested for long term. If you compare bitcoins with ethereum, there are a number of basic benefits associated with ethereum. For instance, let us talk about the transfer speed. In case of bitcoin, pre-set block time is 10 minutes and thus the transactions take few minutes to happen. It is just 12 seconds in case of ethereum and this means that ethereum transactions are processed in seconds.

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: