Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:53:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum  (Read 2390 times)
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 02:17:11 AM

But maybe Etheruem also always follows the price of Bitcoin.
I see from prices in coinmarketcap, all altcoins always follow the price of Bitcoin.

ref ; https://coinmarketcap.com/

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:54:55 AM

Ethereum have lost the momentum it once had in terms of price competition wity bitcoin. Had ethereum maintain it's momentum, we could argue about ethereum becoming the next bitcoin. But as it is right, market has more confidence in bitcoin than ethereum!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:30:11 AM

The ethereum is popular and has such a large capitalization, only thanks to the large number of ICOs. Sooner or later, ICO will go to the past and then the ethereum will become less in demand and will fall dramatically in price. For this I believe that he is not a competitor to bitcoin.

ICO runs on the ethereum platform and the number of ICOs currently will make eth bigger and more famous. the price of ETH at this time may still fall because many ICOs are scam and problematic, but in the next few years the ICO will grow older and be selected by itself, at that time the ETH price will to the moon
the second coin is widely experienced increasing development and competition that continues to happen. This becomes an advantage with having both and support for its growth. but when compared to prices, Bitcoin has a much higher price than the Ethereum.
Kirovatido

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:39:53 AM

Ethereum have lost the momentum it once had in terms of price competition wity bitcoin. Had ethereum maintain it's momentum, we could argue about ethereum becoming the next bitcoin. But as it is right, market has more confidence in bitcoin than ethereum!
yes because Bitcoin is the king of coins until now no one has surpassed it, he always occupies the top position and he has a high value. if you want to buy it you need big capital and you will also get a big profit. even though Ethereum is the best Altcoin he has great potential and he has also achieved high scores but he cannot match Bitcoin. he's the best coin after Bitcoin.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:45:05 AM

Both of them can be on top just as how it is today but BTC stands out. Sooner there will be a big player that is coming and you can see it below the listing. EOS is maturing enough to support projects under its wings and its has slowly increasing in numbers. EOS will soon dominate and you might see some threads about BTC vs EOS or ETH vs EOS soon because of it.

Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:51:46 AM

Both of them can be on top just as how it is today but BTC stands out. Sooner there will be a big player that is coming and you can see it below the listing. EOS is maturing enough to support projects under its wings and its has slowly increasing in numbers. EOS will soon dominate and you might see some threads about BTC vs EOS or ETH vs EOS soon because of it.

Bitcoin and ethereum are enough to have a name in the crypto world and there are certainly many supporters of these two coins. But bitcoin is still superior and it seems the eth platform is soon shifting to the EOS platform. Gradually the position of eth will be replaced, so the team and eth holders will definitely maintain this position.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
eka rock69

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:53:48 AM

Both good and strong coints I find it difficult to surpass these two cointers because each of them also has the advantage, the kingcoint king is crypto, ethereum the king is ico, whether in the future there will be a coint that can defeat him we don't know about this
Rengganis

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:02:29 AM

I prefer to invest in BTC coins which are indeed kings of all coins, we can see that the current ETH price changes will follow developments from BTC, it is very risky to invest in ETH, choose BTC coins for long-term investment
Ericgreen

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:34:46 AM

itcoin - currently used as store of value and pretender for gold 2.0. Bitcoin can be considered as the cryptocurrency king, simply because of its first mover advantage, great network effects and security of its blockchain. The computing power required to secure the network is 1000 times more powerful than the world’s top 500 supercomputers combined. If you calculate the costs of those 500 supercomputers, Bitcoin compounded computing power is much cheaper.
Bitcoin has limitation to processing around 5(theoretically 7) transactions per second, which some consider is hurdle to be accepted as global payment method. Bitcoin can be consider the strongest p2p financial network in the world.
There is a lot of difference between Ethereum and bitcoin. Bitcoin is the pioneer crypto in the world and the market cap is far better than Ethereum. Ethereum is no doubt good coin for investment but I think there is no comparison between these two currencies. People still like bitcoin the most because they think that only bitcoin can give then big profits.
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:57:47 AM

Earlier that was not the case, earlier whenever Bitcoin goes up, it used to pull all the cryptos with it but now things are changing, Ethereum clearly is now out of the league of Bitcoin and is in its own now and is pulling the finance from BTC.

I think Ethereum is the only coin now, which does not depend on the price of bitcoin and is independent. I don't see any other independent coins.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:08:29 AM

I'll still hold both BTC and ETH. The landscape may change and who knows if bitcoin will still be the supreme cryptocurrency in the next 5 years.
"Why bet on a single horse if you can own the race track"

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:14:14 AM

Earlier that was not the case, earlier whenever Bitcoin goes up, it used to pull all the cryptos with it but now things are changing, Ethereum clearly is now out of the league of Bitcoin and is in its own now and is pulling the finance from BTC.

I think Ethereum is the only coin now, which does not depend on the price of bitcoin and is independent. I don't see any other independent coins.
a comparison of these two coins are already evident from the price.
 the price is still below the Ethereum owned Bitcoin,.
 This triggered Bitcoin has more interest in this than the Ethereum become forms of support which influenced the development of existing coins.

warcarft3

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:38:43 AM

Through this theme time, once again prove to us that Bitcoin is the king of the crypto world. All other crypto including ETH, cannot surpass BTC and there is no competition. Because BTC is invincible

laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:42:22 AM

Actually both are equally good as investments, depending on where we put them. especially the platform and the benefits of both of them have been felt by many people today and provide many benefits
plescruslo

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:50:46 PM

But maybe Etheruem also always follows the price of Bitcoin.
I see from prices in coinmarketcap, all altcoins always follow the price of Bitcoin.

ref ; https://coinmarketcap.com/
Ethereum is far behind than bitcoin. Ethereum price is just few hundred dollars while bitcoin is near $7000. I don’t think that Ethereum will ever reach to this price, and if reaches to bitcoin’s currency price bitcoin will be more than $20000 or $30000. For me the first choice is always bitcoin and ethereum is after that. A bit smart decision can make me rich in the future.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:01:27 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum are enough to have a name in the crypto world and there are certainly many supporters of these two coins. But bitcoin is still superior and it seems the eth platform is soon shifting to the EOS platform. Gradually the position of eth will be replaced, so the team and eth holders will definitely maintain this position.
I rely a lot and have more Ethereum for now. a lot of progress that possessed the Ethereum produces many more advantages which makes me more confident with the Ethereum has and continues to support and count on it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: