Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:58:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 711 times)
suryalines (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:21:14 AM

Should I invest in Bitcoin?
starla25

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:29:05 AM

It is a good investment, but invest only the sum you can afford to lose. Apart from this, before investing one should also consider how to invest, learn more about bitcoins, pros and cons of investing in bitcoins, bitcoin exchanges and wallets etc.

You can find resources to learn more on bitcoins here:

http://zebpay.com/what-is-bitcoin
ohtmvhbli

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:32:02 AM

I think investing is good. After all, the trend of Bitcoin has also been seen.
Naurah03

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:35:52 AM

i think you should otherwise you will regret it. First time i know about bitcoin from my friend in 2010. the price at that time still cheap, as you can see right now the bitcoin price always grow up (increase)
cry4crypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:37:51 AM

First of all, don't take investment advice from random internet people. Now having said that, I'd say it's still not too late to invest in BTC, although as others point out - only invest what you can afford to lose.
jacksonmark30

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:39:19 AM

Investing in Bitcoin is still good. Although take note that it would be best not to spend or pay using Bitcoin at the moment due to expensive fees and long wait times for confirmations.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:42:29 AM

Yes you should invest in bitcoin be because it is really a good  choice.Their are many people get rich because of investing in bitcoin so if you want to be one of them invest now or never.
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:44:33 AM

Investment is not something that you get from any advise. It is through your heart that you feel if it is right to invest to avoid any regrets. Remember that investing in bitcoin is really a high risk. Which makes it more interesting to invest because the higher the risk of your investment means the higher the return in would give, but remember to just invest only the amount you can afford to lose.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
SillyGirl

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:51:06 AM

If you ask me I'll say YES! But it is your money, so think wise and read articles, gather information before you made an investment. I follow this website for information about cryptocoins https://www.worldcoinindex.com

Hopefully you'll make a wise decision.

Sheyrn

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:52:17 AM

invest only what you can afford to lose. also before investing in something you need to study first not getting advice from other people. Godluck
sdmaxx

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:56:31 AM

Why not ! Bitcoin has very good future and it is an awesome field to invest on. 
It went 1000% up in last 12 months. Even if you bought BTC a year ago, you would have x10 times investment by now.

It will keep fly into new heights for sure ! Get your bags ready in dips  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
Roderic

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:57:14 AM

There are various concrete reasons why you SHOULD invest in Bitcoin.
1.  ‘No Third-Party Involvement’.
2. The risk it holds is lower than traditional currencies.
3. Universality.
4. Personal spending. You can use Bitcoin to purchase almost anything! From buying cars to travelling the world.
Lemer

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:57:35 AM

After you know enough about the risks of cryptocurrency, you can choose to invest in BTC and other altcoins, as this can be profitable, but please note that the risk of crypto currency is very high.

Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:01:36 AM

You as a brand new member of this forum, i think you should invest on bitcoin specially its growing now as 2018 started. Bitcoin performed so well on the past years and i think it would be better if a lot of investment will come. I guarantee you that you will profit from it rational to your investment the bigger the investment the higher the profit, its based on my personal experience.
Karen J. Mickey

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:01:51 AM

I think it is important to invest in bitcoin, this is a healthy playground, with high fineness, higher bitcoin rates, which facilitates long-term investment, to improve the income for we. Some of you invested bitcoin right from the early days of development to fly now have a pretty large range. This is a sustainable long-term investment.
Future3000

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:07:05 AM

I'd say yes if you have extra money, of course you shouldn't spend all what you have or sell house hoping that you will gain much more, because you really never know. It's never too late to invest but beter choose 2-3 cryptocurrencies and watch what will happen. I think bitcoin will grow this year but with time it will become more stable.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:08:51 AM

To start off I'd actually recommend investing in some altcoins, such as NEO, Monero, IOTA, and Verge. You'll see a much larger return on investment using altcoins, whereas BTC price has approximately peaked until there are some upgrades to the network.

You can register for an account on an exchange such as cryptopia, bittrex, or bitfenix once registrations reopen, however prior to this you'll need to get some bitcoin to trade against, you can buy bitcoin for fiat currency using www.localbitcoins.com

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:18:31 AM

To start off I'd actually recommend investing in some altcoins, such as NEO, Monero, IOTA, and Verge. You'll see a much larger return on investment using altcoins, whereas BTC price has approximately peaked until there are some upgrades to the network.

You can register for an account on an exchange such as cryptopia, bittrex, or bitfenix once registrations reopen, however prior to this you'll need to get some bitcoin to trade against, you can buy bitcoin for fiat currency using www.localbitcoins.com
Well investing on btc is really depend on the price if you think you can afford to buy many becaus ot the price is really getting low then buy a lot of it because the right time to invest is on the low price status of bitcoin because it is less risky than buying it in a high price and you will be having an assurance of gaining a huge profit on it because of the price.
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:22:38 AM

This is part of bitcoin's appeal. People or entities can buy and sell cryptocurrency anonymously, and there are fewer middlemen taking a cut of transactions. ... Beyond that, for most people, the best (i.e. simplest) way to invest in bitcoin starts with setting up a cryptocurrency wallet.You should invest in bitcoin because that is the one can really help you, and many investors are getting rich because btc increases very fast from time to time, so their investments will be doubled and they will earn such btc at that time.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:23:18 AM

If you want to earn more money,I will suggest you to invest in Bitcoin.Bitcoin price is so expensive. It will increase more and more day by day.So,it is a big opportunity to earn by investing here.So,if you can this,you should invest in it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: