Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:04:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 712 times)
Tracey130

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:18:01 AM

Yes, i think its a good idea to invest in bitcoin but do not invest everything. Do it in moderation because you never know what bitcoins future looks like.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:18:05 AM

i think you should otherwise you will regret it. First time i know about bitcoin from my friend in 2010. the price at that time still cheap, as you can see right now the bitcoin price always grow up (increase)

Bitcoin doesn't always grow up , and you can see through the charts in coin market cap how much it has fluctuated and how many time bitcoin (and the majority of cryptos ) lost huge chunks of their value several time , the only true amazing thing about bitcoin that it manages to rise up again and get back on it's feet unlike other coins .

Yes you should invest in bitcoin be because it is really a good  choice.Their are many people get rich because of investing in bitcoin so if you want to be one of them invest now or never.

Bitcoin isn't the only project you can invest in , go through the top 20 coins and you'll certainly see some potential in one of them ,  and if you can see that , then other will certainly do and the coin ( if it has a true utility and a solid team behind it ) will certainly make you some profits .
Just keep in mind that bitcoin isn't the only thing you can invest in , it's 1 in a 1000+ other cryptos for god's sake ..

No I think bitcoin is not good for investments because his price is too high to grow in furture,for me much better option is etherum,especially after his grow in last month,many investitors trust etherum and they turn to him,he have potential to one day be equal with bitcoin.

No comment ..
thunderclup

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:33:09 AM

For me yes why not?  It is good to invest in bitcoin because it is the road to success and I think thier are so many benifits in bitcoin than other. You should believe on this because you want to invest it is the good choice to invest.
suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:34:57 AM

if you want to invest in bitcoin yes you can do that, because I think bitcoin has the potential to have a good price in the future but we need to think about the risks that will be happen when the price will be down drastic. When the market has been at its highest point of course it will go down. And when the coin keeps pumping of course one day will explode the boom and bitcoin will certainly drop drastically.  Grin
shanksluffy

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:37:36 AM

Should I invest in Bitcoin?
Investing in bitcoin is too risky because the price of the bitcoin is always changing and many investing site about bitcoin but not all are legit other site use the bitcoin to scam.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:40:12 AM

Yes, you should invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is promising and a lot of people are investing here in btcoin. However, you need to consider many things before investing. First, you need to know if the business is legit. You need to be very careful specially from scammers. Then, make sure that you know what you are doing. You don't want to be fooled by anyone, so make sure that you will consider all thinga that you need to know.

JacLuck

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Bitcoin|||Altscoin

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:47:53 AM

Why not? Are you scared about bitcoins fast fluctuations it will go up anyway given that bitcoin has a fix supply only and with the rising demand its good to have at least one or smaller
BitcoTK

Activity: 172

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:49:49 AM

It's a good investment.I think this is a real business,but it was risky.That risk is on our hands.We need this risk to invest in Bitcoin. Smiley Smiley
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:56:14 AM

ofcourse yes, grab the chance that bitcoin at low cost price now, sooner or later it will pump again and you miss the train to be reach at $20k. bitcoin is at the correction progress from the nonstop increase last year and now bitcoin is not yet moving, so take a chance to invest now before it will pump again.
Kuya Kim

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:59:10 AM

Why not? Are you scared about bitcoins fast fluctuations it will go up anyway given that bitcoin has a fix supply only and with the rising demand its good to have at least one or smaller

Yes, Of course. It might seems risky but with wise decision-making there is nothing to worry about. And investment for long term basis is much better. The longer it stays the higher pay back will be.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:03:17 PM

ofcourse yes, grab the chance that bitcoin at low cost price now, sooner or later it will pump again and you miss the train to be reach at $20k. bitcoin is at the correction progress from the nonstop increase last year and now bitcoin is not yet moving, so take a chance to invest now before it will pump again.
Investing is really depend on the present price because investing is really a risky process of gaining profit maybe we  should invest in bitcoin during low  price to avoid big looses if the price is  not fluent for whwt we are expecting.we  need to be more updated to the price because price is really a great refference in gaining thrrough investing process.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:14:29 PM

Yes , you should to invest in bitcoin. Because bitcoin give you opportunity to earn high income. Value of bitcoin is continues increasing everyday so that many people want to invest in bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin is your chance to become a millionaire, and successful.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:17:55 PM

yes for sure this is the best way to earn and who's not connected  with the bitcoin might be they thinks about we should do or not bitcoin is already spread in the every country people are taking advantage from it.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
DragonCoinZ

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:21:37 PM

If you have money on the side, which you dont need, and which you can loose, then yes you should definitely invest in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. Actually the market is so fast growing that almost every coin growths in value.
shindymlk

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:24:48 PM

i think you should invest in bitcoin when the price of bitcoin so low
and you can buying coins more, and sell again after the price more high.
you must remember to hold your coin until you get a great price to selling.
invest in bitcoin same like invest with gold, but different in digital currency and real asset
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 12:37:19 PM

It's always been asked here. And you'll get the same answer and it's always a big yes. Why? Because bitcoin is not just your common kind of investment. It can take you to the moon either way can also take you down under. Just invest what you can afford to lose.

Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3132

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:40:14 PM

We can't tell you whether or not you should invest in Bitcoin. It should be your own decision because it is very risky. Every kind of investment is risky, even Bitcoin. If I were you, I would start with learning how Bitcoin works and how to make sure that your money is safe. Many newbies invest in Bitcoin without making any research which later leads to theft of their holding or high fees because of the wallet. You can find a lot of information on Bitcointalk and Bitcoin Wiki.
jdhkslj

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:42:37 PM

Why not,u can invest on bitcoin.bitcoin is good investment plan for short and long term.bitcoin gives more profits for investors.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:44:12 PM

i think you can invest on bitcoin if you have enough money and knowledge about bitcoin because knowing that bitcoin in the future is more useful and popular in many country, it is good to those who have money to invest on bitcoin.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
inturist

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:52:03 PM

Just for me it's never too late to buy Bitcoin.
When Bitcoin cost $1000 people asked - Am i late to buy bitcoin now?
Ask yourself if bitcoin will cost $50 000 is to late to buy bitcoin at $15 000?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: