Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:20:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 711 times)
start77.77

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:46:57 PM

Дeлo кoнeчнo кaждoгo кyдa и cкoлькo инвecтиpoвaть. Ho ceйчac инвecтиpoвaть в Биткoйн дaжe нyжнo, этo coxpaнит вaши cpeдcтвa и кoнeчнo eщё и пpиyмнoжит. Taк чтo я дyмaю нe пoжaлeeтe.

rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:51:30 PM

its a good decision and invest it for long term hold it with patiently you will maximize the profit.Bitcoin is leader in cryptocurrency so there is low risk of its dead its popularity increasing due to course of time.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:53:19 PM

Well i believe that bitcoin today is really  a good way to invest your money because if we are going to put basis or to look at it past and present price we can all see that bitcoin price is amazing but i believe that we should reffere to the present price to avoid loosing maybe investing is really good during low price status because we need to avoid risk of buying it during high status.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:13:53 PM

Should I invest in Bitcoin?
Of course, that will be a very smart move because it appears the bitcoin price is moving up today. The bitcoin price went down for about 3-4 days due to some market correction that came from no where. No one knows the exact reason behind the correction but thankfully, the bitcoin has started recovering today adding about 4% increase in value.
Octc76

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:01:07 PM

Of course, we can invest for a long time with patience to hold bitcoin if we invest in bitcoin, then our life will be guaranteed in the future.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:39:59 PM

Yes if you have the resources and you want to make your savings turn into profit then investing to bitcoin would be a good option rather than just saving it. Also if you can make your investment long term regardless of the time you want to hold your bitcoins then I think you should really invest in bitcoin.

zorchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:42:23 PM

If you invest in this field of activity, do not forget about the discipline in the process, trading and other aspects that stand in the way)
uztre29

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:42:35 PM

Do not ask us. You should ask yourself, instead. Always keep in your mind that every investment is risky. Safetyness is not guaranteed at all times. You should research more about investment to gain more knowledge about. Take your time. You are not in a race. What is important is that you will truly understand what an investment is.
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:55:53 PM

Its up to you we cant decides to youre life but we can suggest is try to invest small amount to bitcoin and try to income and if it fit to you then invest how much you want then it is not too late to invest in bitcoin there are many prof that you can earn in btc.
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:56:21 PM

It can bring you a good profit but do not invest all your savings or a sum that you can`t afford to charge back in case you lose it on trade,
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:57:22 PM

questions like this were asked couple of years back, when people didn't know that bitcoin would become something a lot of people worship today.
what i'm saying in essence is. you shouldn't think twice on investing, if you haven't and have the funds...
paulmusa25

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:58:44 PM

It is a good investment unlike gold. On the other hand bitcoin is not a company where you can invest. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency same role as USD, EURO and etc.

samtarly

Activity: 196

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:59:20 PM

People have doubted this bitcoin ever since, i suggest you should study this new type of currency so you can decide for yourself and predict how much money you can get, all answer here would be yes if you read the replies here.

PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 12:29:41 AM

It can bring you a good profit but do not invest all your savings or a sum that you can`t afford to charge back in case you lose it on trade,

Yes before you invest, you have to be very firm with your decision and bear in mind that investing in bitcoin is a bit risky. So "Do not invest what you can't afford to lose", as what the saying goes. Since you are planning to invest, i advise you to invest also in alternate coins because having a diversified investment is great.

ryan2018

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:41:26 AM

I think it is worth investing in this bitcoin, and I will hold the investment principle I have learned that never put more than 10 percent of the portfolio
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:10:45 AM

You should ask yourself whether you want to invest or not. I'm not sure but maybe you are wanting to make a profit from investing btc but you are afraid of the money you will spend. I think if you want to invest, invest in a small amount of money and  think that you actually lost that money.
If you are willing for investing your money into bitcoin, then you can go for investing even more money than that of only 1% into bitcoin. Investing more money into bitcoin will actually help you in having more money in the days to come.

In addition to this, it will also help you in having more chances of having a comfortable life in the future. Investing in bitcoin will definitely make you rich.
parassinghal

Activity: 210

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:14:07 AM

Ya sure, you can invest in bitcoins. It is a very profitable investment. After investing hold your bitcoins for atleast one year and then see the increase in price.

Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:18:54 AM

To start off I'd actually recommend investing in some altcoins, such as NEO, Monero, IOTA, and Verge. You'll see a much larger return on investment using altcoins, whereas BTC price has approximately peaked until there are some upgrades to the network.

You can register for an account on an exchange such as cryptopia, bittrex, or bitfenix once registrations reopen, however prior to this you'll need to get some bitcoin to trade against, you can buy bitcoin for fiat currency using www.localbitcoins.com
Well investing on btc is really depend on the price if you think you can afford to buy many becaus ot the price is really getting low then buy a lot of it because the right time to invest is on the low price status of bitcoin because it is less risky than buying it in a high price and you will be having an assurance of gaining a huge profit on it because of the price.

As always, good time to buy is when it is in low price like recent price.
Now time to buy if you have  more money and ready to join the cryptocurrency world.
Clifford Lee

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:24:31 AM

Yes, I believe you should invest in Bitcoin.  But when I say invest, I don't just mean obtaining some bitcoins and holding on to them, only to sell them at a profit later.  I mean investing by spending time and energy learning, discussing, using, coding, and enquiring about Bitcoin.  The arrival of Bitcoin as a new financial technology heralds a time for us all to consider deeply what gives anything value, and why we do (or don't) use a form of money for a given exchange of goods/services in various circumstances, and why we have money in the first place.

Bitcoin will only take on value because it meets a need within society that existing commodities don't meet in the same way.  I hope that people will learn more about what makes Bitcoin different from other forms of value and why it works well as a form of currency, and then use it, spend it, accept it for goods and services that they offer.  Simply investing in something, keeping it stored up doesn't do all of us much good.  Getting Bitcoin to a point where you and many, many others utilize it as a part of an economy because it is more efficient, affordable and convenient to use will benefit us all. 

If, after researching Bitcoin, you do decide that Bitcoin would be a good thing for society to embrace (and I do), then I'd encourage you to invest time promoting, discussing, using, protecting the use of Bitcoin and building systems to allow for Bitcoin to be utilized by as many people as possible. And if you happen to make a profit on *SOME* of your bitcoins along the way, then more power to you.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:48:30 AM

Assess yourself and assess the situation. What brought you here? If you want to get profit 50% to the middle of this year than buy Bitcoin immediately and you’ll see how you’ll become a rich man.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: