Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:09:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 702 times)
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:52:53 AM

Yes, you should invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin's price every year is constantly increasing and you should start investing now. If you don't like to invest in Bitcoin there are plenty of Altcoins that might also increase its price. Not only investing in bitcoin is a good investment, but also investing in Cryptocurrency nowadays is a good investment.
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:58:10 AM

Investing in Bitcoin is an option for you as Bitcoin is showing signs of slowdown recently and this is your last chance this year as I am sure Bitcoin prices will be able to Rising rapidly and may soon reach $ 100,000 in 2018
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:03:20 AM

Should I invest in Bitcoin?

Yes you should invest in bitcoin before it is too late because the value of bitcoins today are much smaller and cheaper than it is used to be. And we all know that the bitcoins price will rise again within the month so it will be much profitable yo us if we buy in a lower price then sell it in a much higher price and that my friend is what we called a buy and sell process but you can always do a long term inverstment because some people are saying that bitcoins will reach $50k but they never know when will that happen.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:05:44 AM

Yes you should invest in bitcoin before it is too late because the value of bitcoins today are much smaller and cheaper than it is used to be. And we all know that the bitcoins price will rise again within the month so it will be much profitable yo us if we buy in a lower price then sell it in a much higher price and that my friend is what we called a buy and sell process but you can always do a long term inverstment because some people are saying that bitcoins will reach $50k but they never know when will that happen.
Fantastic, As mate said that you should invest in BTC if you want to do investment in some better place then BTC is the best place and now its the most right time because price of BTC is still not too high as compare to price like 19k$ so don't more late and start investing so that you can make enough profit in future when price again start increasing.
S1LENT-Y

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:07:25 AM

yes Smiley
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:08:07 AM

See this is not a good question to ask really as its totally your choice that whether you want to invest in it or not but if you are really do interested in this then definitely grab the opportunity now as price at current are at slump and soon are going to recover so now its the best to go with it.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:08:28 AM

since bitcoin prices are currently down and cheap this is a great time to buy bitcoin and bitcoin investments and earn profits when bitcoin prices have become more than $ 50k in the middle of this year.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:11:01 AM

Make your research well on any coin including the 'king' before investing. It may be the difference between prosperity and poverty.
Be wise.

Tzuan_bit

Activity: 151
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:15:18 AM

in my opinion you have to participate with bitcoin in large numbers if you only have a little fund then you will get a little profit so you better participate in altcoin Although you only a little but you can get big benefits because their project is huge and you will benefit if investing in BITRACE so hopefully useful for those who start investing
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:18:34 AM

If you are interested in cryptocurrency and support the goal they pursue, then the answer is Yes! Also, this applies not only to bitcoin. There are many interesting alternative currencies that can be considered for investment.
kalph22

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:27:31 AM

Bitcoin price now is cheap so.. In my opinion, Yes! you should buy now. You should invest right now and take advantage right now that Bitcoin is in its lower price, in the near future Bitcoin price is surely will go high again.
jsmith85

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:31:41 AM

I think it is important for one to do research on why you would want to invest in bitcoin, I personally think that it is a good idea and that you should invest.
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:01:18 PM

Definitely! Many people are now enjoying the benefits they get from entering the world of bitcoin. Bitcoin gives so much opportunity to people who are willing to wishes to use this cryptocurrency.

Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:07:09 PM

You should ask yourself whether you want to invest or not. I'm not sure but maybe you are wanting to make a profit from investing btc but you are afraid of the money you will spend. I think if you want to invest, invest in a small amount of money and  think that you actually lost that money.
If you are willing for investing your money into bitcoin, then you can go for investing even more money than that of only 1% into bitcoin. Investing more money into bitcoin will actually help you in having more money in the days to come.

In addition to this, it will also help you in having more chances of having a comfortable life in the future. Investing in bitcoin will definitely make you rich.
I guess you should add your investment at least 10% of your savings. I think this 10% of your savings is already enough to get a profit that you aim for, and besides just believe that it we'll get profited because it was the bitcoin's promise you just needed to worked it hard and have patience.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:17:22 PM

[/quote
Yes, you should to invest if you want to earn more income and become successful. Investing in bitcoin is good choice for us, cause there value is increasing so fast and you will earn high profitable income.
aljun107

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:19:45 PM

Yes you really have to .But I think there should be a time for you to invest in bitcoin but really there is no right time so you may have to take some risk in order for you to have something from it.

Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:26:21 PM

Yes of course because I think it's a great asset is Bitcoin to be invested. Because I'm sure in the future will be the assets of the Bitcoin most step and look for a lot of people.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:28:20 PM

Yes you should invest in bitcoin be because it is really a good  choice.Their are many people get rich because of investing in bitcoin so if you want to be one of them invest now or never.
[/quote
Yeah, you should to invest in bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin is a good opportunity to every one to earn unlimited income. Investing in bitcoin is a good choice to become successful.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:29:59 PM

Yes you can invest in bitcoin . actually there is no right time to invest in cryptocoin. But you have to invest some that you can affort if it you will face lose.

bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:31:37 PM

Any asset is associated with a similar risk. For example, if you exchange one type of currency for another. This pattern applies to absolutely all currencies (dollar, euro, etc.). Demand and supply play a decisive role in determining the course of bitcoin. Significant cripto currency declines were, but not more than 1 time in 3 years. Thus, you can invest in bitcoins within a year, without feeling a fall in the rate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: