Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:49:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Multicoin Pool][PPLNS] [Stratum] give-me-coins.com 0% multicoin pool  (Read 32021 times)
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:45:54 PM

please make the deafult vertcoin difficulty higher.
now that the average hashrate has increased by 5 times, cause of the new faster algo, we'd create less shares and get less rejects at startup.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fenomenhaa

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 06:23:52 PM

please make the deafult vertcoin difficulty higher.
now that the average hashrate has increased by 5 times, cause of the new faster algo, we'd create less shares and get less rejects at startup.
+1 to Pallas ,And after this update maybe we can remove "-diffucilty-multiplier" from sg miner coinfig Smiley)

▄▀▀▀▄
   ▄▀▀▀▄   █   █   ▄▀▀▀▄
   █   █    ▀█▀    █   █
    ▀▀▀▀▄    ▀    ▄▀▀▀▀
DE]   ██▀▀▀█▄   ▀▀█   █
 ▀▀▀      ██▄▄▄█▀      ▀▀▀
        ▄   ▀ ▀   ▄
   ▄▀▀▀█     █     █▀▀▀▄
   █   █   ▄▀▀▀▄   █   █
    ▀▀▀    █   █    ▀▀▀
            ▀▀▀
          ▄▄█▄█▄[/color]
▄▀▀▀▄     ██   ██     ▄▀▀▀▄
█   █▀▀[color=#2C97
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
✓  SUPER FAST TRANSACTION
✓  USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE
✓  FAST & EASY REGISTRATION
▄██████
███▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███▄▄▄▄
▀██████
JOIN AFFILIATE PROGRAM
UP TO 50% COMMISSIONS
██████▄
▀▀▀▀███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄███
██████▀
cidman

Activity: 162
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:39:34 AM

what diff should we use for vtc on sgminer and ccminer?
seems im hashing a bit fast on both and my hash rate on site is like half what miner reports
Liquid71

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 05:03:50 PM

Any reason MBL isn't being merge mined with Vert? I'm doing p2pool to merge mine but I'd love to get email notification when one of my rigs goes down. Whenever I look for merge mined coins my first thought is GMC, surprised not to see mobilecash with the VTC pool.

maverick528

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 11:54:30 AM

This crappy give-me-coins pool simply many times at random and for random periods of time stops accepting shares on their ltc.give-me-coins:3333 or 3334 or 80 server , so when you leave your mining equipment unnatended for example the whole night, you discover in the morning that you wasted lots of time and electricity.
When this happens, you have to change your config to gridseed.give-me-coins.com:4256 , or the other servers that start with"asic" or "titan".

BUT if your mining equipment is very small like mine, you need those servers that have a dynamic diff of 16-4096, the static ones are not a good choice at all.

Most important, don´t use this pool at all because they steal shares from you, they are scammers.
I catched them twice stealing shares from me, and now they simply don´t answer anything to me on their support mail, and that is the best proof that they are doing it.
A mining pool is not a charity organization, has expenses on servers, internet, programming work..... so a 0% fee pool is giving away free money to people, like a free plane ticket.
It is better to use a pool where you know that you are charged 1% or 2% or whatever of your work, but that is dependable, has support and works as intended.
Dont use this pool, you are giving away money to scammers.

MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:34:15 PM

Usually when I see people complaining about not getting paid the correct amount after mining for so-and-so hours on a pool I assume they simply don't understand how mining works (I know, because I was one of those people not too long ago) so I hesitate to make a similar complaint, but...

I pointed a single GTX 1080 at the VTC pool on Give Me Coins for 24 hours and the hashrate reported by the pool and the miner were in close agreement (around 48 MH/s). In that time frame I should have earned 0.9 VTC, which is exactly what I needed to round up my wallet to the next higher integer (the 0.1 was triggering my OCD something fierce). Granted, a block has to be found to get credit for your work, but as long as a block is found one should get credit. As the days tick by since that 24 hour run of mining my balance has sat stubbornly at 0.48 VTC and, yes, blocks were found during and after my mining session.

So as of now it looks like I got shafted out of 50% of my earnings, which, sadly, seems to be a common occurrence with VTC pools in general.

I should note in the interest of fairness and to illustrate I don't have an axe to grind here that I also occasionally mine FTC on GMC and get more or less the expected earnings for a given 24 hour time period using the average difficulty on whattomine.com. So this doesn't appear to be nefarious behavior on the part of GMC, unless they just happen to hate VTC miners for some reason.

MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:13:52 PM

I pointed a single GTX 1080 at the VTC pool on Give Me Coins for 24 hours and the hashrate reported by the pool and the miner were in close agreement (around 48 MH/s). In that time frame I should have earned 0.9 VTC, which is exactly what I needed to round up my wallet to the next higher integer (the 0.1 was triggering my OCD something fierce). Granted, a block has to be found to get credit for your work, but as long as a block is found one should get credit. As the days tick by since that 24 hour run of mining my balance has sat stubbornly at 0.48 VTC and, yes, blocks were found during and after my mining session.

Well this just gets weirder and weirder... after another 3 days my balance now sits at 0.765 VTC.

kha0S

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:46:22 AM

Well this just gets weirder and weirder... after another 3 days my balance now sits at 0.765 VTC.

Hi.

You can talk to us directly on our Slack. Join here: https://slack.give-me-coins.com/

GIVE-ME-COINS.com - The Professional Multicoin Pool -BTC LTC PPC FTC VTC

KHORE Pool - The biggest & fastest NVC pool

kha0S

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 11:48:06 AM

Hello Miners!

We bring you some sad news today. Due to increasing difficulty and competition with mining farms as well as several other issues we have decided to shut down give-me-coins.
We have been in operation since 2013 that's 7 years! and we could not have done this without help from the community and each miner. We have been through many ups and downs but have learned so much over the course of 7 years and we thank each one of you.

Please take note of the following. The pool will remain open until the end of the month (30th April) at which time will be shut down.

We wish you all the best and we will see you around the community sometimes.
Serraz and kha0S

GIVE-ME-COINS.com - The Professional Multicoin Pool -BTC LTC PPC FTC VTC

KHORE Pool - The biggest & fastest NVC pool

100y

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 03:36:59 PM

Hello Miners!

We bring you some sad news today. Due to increasing difficulty and competition with mining farms as well as several other issues we have decided to shut down give-me-coins.
We have been in operation since 2013 that's 7 years! and we could not have done this without help from the community and each miner. We have been through many ups and downs but have learned so much over the course of 7 years and we thank each one of you.

Please take note of the following. The pool will remain open until the end of the month (30th April) at which time will be shut down.

We wish you all the best and we will see you around the community sometimes.
Serraz and kha0S

I got this a bit late.
May I know how can I transfer everything I have in my wallet there?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: