Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:19:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀  (Read 13993 times)
Amaureshands

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:00:28 AM

Investing in education is very cool because it is increasingly turning into a business with a huge turnover of money I think the company will be able to borrow its niche in this business.
Here I agree, but the guys have big ambitions, they want to turn the training system and hold a revolution in it so to speak, which makes the project even more interesting.
Revolution it's very dangerous. Projects that says that they want "change the world"  usually do it (rare) or fell. I'm happy that this project don't going to do this. E-education existed before this, blockchain it's good but not a panacea.

I think that the project will not be able to replace the standard education in the near future. It certainly happens but for several years. In the meantime, it will work within the hybrid.
Breathe

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:03:35 AM

Investing in education is very cool because it is increasingly turning into a business with a huge turnover of money I think the company will be able to borrow its niche in this business.
Here I agree, but the guys have big ambitions, they want to turn the training system and hold a revolution in it so to speak, which makes the project even more interesting.
Revolution it's very dangerous. Projects that says that they want "change the world"  usually do it (rare) or fell. I'm happy that this project don't going to do this. E-education existed before this, blockchain it's good but not a panacea.

I think that the project will not be able to replace the standard education in the near future. It certainly happens but for several years. In the meantime, it will work within the hybrid.

Yes, it does not sound like a revolution, but I think the authors wanted to say not exactly this. The concept itself is simply excellent. I think it will be cool.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:05:51 AM

Will a transparent rating of educational institutions be formed. I would like it to work transparently and perfectly.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:01:11 AM

which helps to achieve transition to blockchain specifically for this development. I would like to understand this really need technically or not? Since many services work without this.
Uncelderna

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:14:57 AM

I would like to know the team of the project what difficulties they had to face in the way of signing agreements with universities? What conditions did they offer you? Do all of your selected universities support e-learning?
Negotiations are a very difficult part of signing agreements. It is possible that the project team will have to find an approach to each university individually. I am not sure that universities have many such offers on the education market. Edgecoin has all the prerequisites to become a leader in the organization of such data transfer.

We need to offer beneficial conditions for everyone. For example, the university can now train 5,000 students, but after integrating into the system, the university will be able to train 25,000 people and this is not the limit. That is, very large flows of money go to the university.

Here you are right colleague. Integration into the system will be beneficial for everyone from a simple student to a huge university. Although in many countries electronic documents do not have legal force.
It is always about those documents which are not confirmed by the state controlling body. Blockchain helps to simplify this state audit. Soon the turn will reach the state structures. But corrupt officials do not allow this method to be distributed.
Queregaett

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:20:16 AM

Heard the developers are holding a contest in the telegram channel. The prize fund is 5000 coins after the group has 1000 participants. Let's support the developers and subscribe.
Is this a new kind of subscription campaign? There can be all comers or only those who bought tokens? I would like to know more about the purpose of this subscription. It might be interesting to me.
Gryosletul

Activity: 151

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:25:16 AM

I'd like the state to be using the Edgecoin system in the school curriculum. Some courses of foreign languages could be applied already in school. Those schools that have an emphasis on an object (depth study for example mathematics) could also use the base of such a system.
The platform can really help many people. For this reason, I think the project has a really great perspective, which in turn will help earn investors

The main investors can be the parents of these students. They will be most interested in providing quality content, and can influence it, as they will observe this process on the knowledge of their children.
Yes, I agree with you. Such a resource of investment is huge. But here we should talk about the possibility to influence the organizers of such e-learning. After all, not everyone will like to invest in the business of money and not have the opportunity to influence the process.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:30:33 AM

which helps to achieve transition to blockchain specifically for this development. I would like to understand this really need technically or not? Since many services work without this.
Well, in the first such developments I have not seen, and secondly it will build a large network that will be stable and safe. This is very important because there will be stored personal data.
Bureatonic

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:32:31 AM

I'd like the state to be using the Edgecoin system in the school curriculum. Some courses of foreign languages could be applied already in school. Those schools that have an emphasis on an object (depth study for example mathematics) could also use the base of such a system.
The platform can really help many people. For this reason, I think the project has a really great perspective, which in turn will help earn investors

The main investors can be the parents of these students. They will be most interested in providing quality content, and can influence it, as they will observe this process on the knowledge of their children.
Yes, I agree with you. Such a resource of investment is huge. But here we should talk about the possibility to influence the organizers of such e-learning. After all, not everyone will like to invest in the business of money and not have the opportunity to influence the process.
Well it will work only in this format. Investors will not be able to influence this in any way, but they have a good chance to make a profit.
Elliabinhu

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:33:10 AM

Heard the developers are holding a contest in the telegram channel. The prize fund is 5000 coins after the group has 1000 participants. Let's support the developers and subscribe.
I'm happy to support the developers is an excellent motivation for the community. I like to take part in competitions.
I am also happy to support the project. I like that idea. Maybe it will attract the attention of newcomers and they will join us too. Such contests give an opportunity to learn about this project more people. Thanks to the developers.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:33:44 AM

I had never seen ICOs where tokens would be like shares, did you? It's a normal practice for ICO, investors always can't affect to the project, if every man will be saying how it should work it will be like a car with six wheels and all moving in different directions.
Oraelilian

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:41:50 AM

I had never seen ICOs where tokens would be like shares, did you? It's a normal practice for ICO, investors always can't affect to the project, if every man will be saying how it should work it will be like a car with six wheels and all moving in different directions.
I read here about the application of this practice in the school curriculum. In the Edgecoin project, no one speaks of the fact that it is possible to have the right to vote. I read in another ICO that already want to make the opportunity to participate in the rights of the shareholder, but it will not be soon and only with the consent of the developers of such tokens.
Obaraceldo

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:46:45 AM

I imagine that Edgecoin will control the quality of data transmission in the learning process, but will they need and be able to control the quality of the learning process? What is the guarantee of the quality of education - university licenses?
Baniasting

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:54:38 AM

when will the alpha version of the product be launched ?. Still I would like to see a working version of the cabinet before paying money
on the official channel, developers have reported that they will show the first developments in a few weeks so that investors can see how the work is progressing.
Oh it will be just fine. I think after the first developments show the activity of investors will increase. But even at this point, the developers for this month are very advanced and have concluded a number of important alliances.
I read about it too. The developers of the project made a brief report on the work that was held in January. That's a lot of achievements.
Question to the representatives of the project: Big business partners do not offer you to make significant investments now?

I think that it is possible to resort to it at the end of ICO, if the hard-cap will not be reached. I am sure that such large investors can appear in the course of the implementation phase. I think those wishing to support this system will necessarily appear, only at different stages.
Wipper

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:30:44 PM

when will the alpha version of the product be launched ?. Still I would like to see a working version of the cabinet before paying money
on the official channel, developers have reported that they will show the first developments in a few weeks so that investors can see how the work is progressing.
Oh it will be just fine. I think after the first developments show the activity of investors will increase. But even at this point, the developers for this month are very advanced and have concluded a number of important alliances.
I read about it too. The developers of the project made a brief report on the work that was held in January. That's a lot of achievements.
Question to the representatives of the project: Big business partners do not offer you to make significant investments now?

I think that it is possible to resort to it at the end of ICO, if the hard-cap will not be reached. I am sure that such large investors can appear in the course of the implementation phase. I think those wishing to support this system will necessarily appear, only at different stages.

I agree with you, even if investors don't come on the ICO, the project as good arguments to catch them later.
Naleynames

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:20:04 PM

Have you counted the advanced data flow capabilities that your core platform will take to complete the entire learning process? Will it be necessary to expand opportunities after adding new participants?
I am sure that the team of developers and their partners have enough competent employees who will make the correct calculations in the data transmission system. We do not need to worry about this, because representatives said that during the work they will continue to develop.
Of course, it should be possible to expand data transmission. I think a team of new partners will provide this opportunity. I just can't imagine the full scale of this system right now. For example, how many more students are there for one university compared to the usual way of learning?
Zuzarianak

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:24:13 PM

Are employers currently showing interest in this system? How do they see their future with the use of Blockchain? It would be interesting to hear their views and suggestions on their participation.
Ngezanitle

Activity: 138

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:29:27 PM

It is not yet known how much revenue will get directly to the main platform. I hope that the tokens will be well bargained on the stock exchange. It is possible that  will have to wait a bit to feel their real value.
Nthissibar

Activity: 138

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:33:08 PM

It can be seen that the idea of this ICO is new in the market. But now there are those that apply e-education. I would like to see them in this system not by competitors, but by participants of this process.
Weldeynnee

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:39:06 PM

It can be seen that the idea of this ICO is new in the market. But now there are those that apply e-education. I would like to see them in this system not by competitors, but by participants of this process.
You are right. They need to be involved in this system. But if everything works perfectly, such online courses will want to connect to the world educational network. They will also be interested in confirming their certificates with the help of Blockchain.
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 231 »
  Print  

Jump to: