Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:01:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀  (Read 13995 times)
Ngeustongi

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:13:35 AM

I read the information that India is now developing a whole program called "Digital India". The State is developing the promotion of Internet networks in rural areas so that all segments of the population can gain access to knowledge through the Internet.
I didn't know about it. But this is wonderful news. This means that the government provides support to all types of education. Edgecoin not just chose India as a pioneer of its system. I'm glad to hear that.
How long has this program of state support been working? I mean now how well are the residents of the country provided with access to the Internet?
I believe that such a strategy of the country will have a very positive impact on the number of participants in the Edgecoin system.
I read that India has started to actively promote such strategy since 2014. I do not know what is going on in this area at the moment. But I think that in these four years things have changed for the better.
Onahmanyas

Activity: 142

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:17:22 AM

I read the information that India is now developing a whole program called "Digital India". The State is developing the promotion of Internet networks in rural areas so that all segments of the population can gain access to knowledge through the Internet.
I didn't know about it. But this is wonderful news. This means that the government provides support to all types of education. Edgecoin not just chose India as a pioneer of its system. I'm glad to hear that.
How long has this program of state support been working? I mean now how well are the residents of the country provided with access to the Internet?
I believe that such a strategy of the country will have a very positive impact on the number of participants in the Edgecoin system.
I read that India has started to actively promote such strategy since 2014. I do not know what is going on in this area at the moment. But I think that in these four years things have changed for the better.

Now I see very good news for investors. Chances to profit from real ICO increase every day. The available target is being viewed. I am personally interested in the launch of this system and I am inspired by these news.
Agamilleen

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:23:05 AM

Now I see very good news for investors. Chances to profit from real ICO increase every day. The available target is being viewed. I am personally interested in the launch of this system and I am inspired by these news.
I was interested in this information when considering at the beginning of the start ICO. Statistics say that in the implementation of this state program, up to 2020, it is possible to attract new users in the network of 140 000 000 people. One can imagine how many of this number of potential students.
Xtontimetr

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:26:58 AM

I was interested in this information when considering at the beginning of the start ICO. Statistics say that in the implementation of this state program, up to 2020, it is possible to attract new users in the network of 140 000 000 people. One can imagine how many of this number of potential students.
This is not about 140 000 000 people, but about a billion potential students. So those who want to invest in this ICO should understand what price can have a token on the stock Exchange only after the launch in India.
Rongellyne

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:58:32 PM

A good project, I think many students who do not have the opportunity to get to the university, this really should help. For this, it will be a large increase in additional students for universities.
So I will be able to study in university in another country just in my home? Before this I did think that platform will provide it's own courses but now... teachers in universities will make lections for us?
Well, there will be a marketplace with e-courses in the system, but it will be separate from training in universities. It will be an ecosystem in which there will be many functions.
Excellent. Tell me how much the price of training can go down after the project stratum. I understand that it should become much cheaper, since it will not be necessary to serve the infrastructure of the university, everyone can study at home.
Of course the cost should decrease. But the cost of servicing the technological aspect of e-learning will also change. I would like to know how big this ratio is. It is possible that at the expense of increasing the number of students can reduce such costs.
Lvesefougu

Activity: 152

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:05:52 PM

Would you like to know when you plan to upgrade your roadmap? I would like to know more about the time of development phases. I think there are a lot of details that will explain your next steps.
I have no doubt that such information will be available to us in the near future. As long as all the stages include the development of partnerships and networking with the blockchain system. When will a specific step be taken? Immediately after the sales ICO,
Barenickardr

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:10:19 PM

Yes, I also wanted to learn some details about the first entrants. Free student support will be provided throughout the entire course of study, because this process will last for several years?
I believe that such support should be provided throughout the course of training. After all, this program is considered a test sample. You need to bring the result to a logical conclusion to be able to evaluate all the benefits.
The results can be obtained on the basis of one year of study. After each course students pass attestation. Information on how this information will be available to employers in the labour market is important. For me, this is the final stage of testing.
Walarsakioun

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:14:31 PM

This program does not end with the introduction of Internet lines. It covers a number of aspects. A very large company with the support of the State takes part in this. I wonder if there are any joint works in the project Edgecoin with this company?
Berthiracha

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:22:37 PM

Yes, the question is interesting. After all, many users who do not have the opportunity to come to the university also do not have the opportunity to go online. How this issue will be solved.
Bureatonic

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:24:29 PM

Yes, the question is interesting. After all, many users who do not have the opportunity to come to the university also do not have the opportunity to go online. How this issue will be solved.
It's good that at the moment there is a satellite internet that will work anywhere in the world. If, for example, in this village there are a few people who want to study, they can install such and use
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:25:58 PM

The idea is really good and judging by the activity that the developers show the project must be clearly successful. I'll wait for news from the company.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:27:29 PM

The idea is really good and judging by the activity that the developers show the project must be clearly successful. I'll wait for news from the company.
Yes, everything develops very dynamically. In 2 days, the developers will speak at the conference. And already in the middle of spring the tokens will appear on the stock exchange.
Eavassabevelli

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:29:03 PM

Yes, everything develops very dynamically. In 2 days, the developers will speak at the conference. And already in the middle of spring the tokens will appear on the stock exchange.
already have preliminary agreements with the exchanges? And if so, on which exchanges a token will appear and will be traded. This is an important issue that will affect the price of the token in the future.
Perolamyreen

Activity: 146

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:29:13 PM

Of course it's a positive thing. Almost one and a half billion people live in India. If at least a third of this population would support this principle of learning-it will be Klondike for platforms with e-courses. But I hope that by this moment Edgecoin will be able to establish itself in the education market.
Garthanjes

Activity: 218

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:32:16 PM

already have preliminary agreements with the exchanges? And if so, on which exchanges a token will appear and will be traded. This is an important issue that will affect the price of the token in the future.
as far as I understand there are already agreements with three exchanges for which a token will be added 2 weeks after the end of sales. And this is about April 20th.
HITBTC
C-CEX
CRYPTOPIA
EtherDelta
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:55:39 PM

This is not about 140 000 000 people, but about a billion potential students. So those who want to invest in this ICO should understand what price can have a token on the stock Exchange only after the launch in India.
I don't know, in my opinion students it's not a major sector of investors, if they want to study they will buy tokens after launch, if they want a trade, they buy... but students haven't a lot money, traders have much more.
Genanateldi

Activity: 193

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:02:17 PM

I don't know, in my opinion students it's not a major sector of investors, if they want to study they will buy tokens after launch, if they want a trade, they buy... but students haven't a lot money, traders have much more.

Partly you are right, students will buy tokens after the platform is launched and not in large numbers. But in the future, their future will be millions and they will form the price of the token. This is why the investors who buy tokens can now make good money.
Georysimu

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:04:06 PM

The project has great ambitions and has no competitors yet. I think he has a great future and he will be able to get a huge audience in the future.
Haziandlaralma

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:05:44 PM

The project has great ambitions and has no competitors yet. I think he has a great future and he will be able to get a huge audience in the future.
agree with you. Although in many developed countries there is already e-learning, but such a large-scale development where everything will be unified into a single network, I have not yet met.
Heanniellielch

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:07:40 PM

Heard the developers are holding a contest in a telegram. What conditions are there? I would gladly take part. This will make the product more recognizable and will position the community.
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 231 »
  Print  

Jump to: