Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:33:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Xtrade.io - Bringing Mature Financial Technologies to Cryptocurrency  (Read 1776 times)
bananafana

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:41:53 PM

Does Xtrade already have a platform available for public use? I'd love to try it out if so.

That's a great question. If they have an early version for public testing, that would be really interesting. Anyone know?
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:15:03 PM

How well is marketing going for XTRADE? Have you guys started working that yet or will that be a future priority?

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:34:28 PM

How well is marketing going for XTRADE? Have you guys started working that yet or will that be a future priority?

I'm assuming they don't have a platform out yet. Maybe once they do they could transition from focusing on building to focusing on marketing it. This could be incredibly useful, so if they can get it in front of enough eyes adoption is sure to happen.
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:07:55 PM

I'm assuming they don't have a platform out yet. Maybe once they do they could transition from focusing on building to focusing on marketing it. This could be incredibly useful, so if they can get it in front of enough eyes adoption is sure to happen.

I think you're right. I can't wait for there to be a single point of access for institutions and even regular users. There are too many exchanges right now and it's a huge hassle. I think XTRADE will solve this and I'm ready to see it happen. I think once the actual platform is out, people will love it and not want to look back.
bananafana

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:46:47 PM

I think you're right. I can't wait for there to be a single point of access for institutions and even regular users. There are too many exchanges right now and it's a huge hassle. I think XTRADE will solve this and I'm ready to see it happen. I think once the actual platform is out, people will love it and not want to look back.

I am in agreement with you. I'm pretty excited about seeing XTRADE in action. I'd love to be a part of public testing when/if that becomes an option.
earthcoin

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 05:07:29 PM

Have they mentioned the plan for how they are going to market this project? Will they be offering referral bonuses or discounts?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
orionluckyse7en

Activity: 728
Merit: 102

3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:33:33 PM

Does Xtrade already have a platform available for public use? I'd love to try it out if so.

That's a great question. If they have an early version for public testing, that would be really interesting. Anyone know?
I don't see it right now, but from the roadmap, in quarter 3 of 2018, they will launch the Xtrade Pro Alpha. I guess when the time between it there is its early version, I also think this will attract the attention of potential investors.

◥◥ 3D Logo & Animated Design ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact Telegram
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:06:50 PM

I don't see it right now, but from the roadmap, in quarter 3 of 2018, they will launch the Xtrade Pro Alpha. I guess when the time between it there is its early version, I also think this will attract the attention of potential investors.

Yeah, who doesn't want more tools to make money in trade? Right now I'm just kinda blindly trading. I'm making money, but if I had more tools for analysis I think I could have a much more structured system.
GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:33:56 PM

I am also very excited for XTRADE pro and I am glad it is happening this year. Hopefully we should see a working version of it before Q3. Will there be a subscription fee for Xtrade Pro?
enigmatical

Merit: 268

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:30:58 AM

After watching the product video,  I fell in love with the project because they are bringing something entirely new to the ecosystem, if they indeed achieve all this, it will be revolutionary and every crypto trader would definitely want to use xtrade.
enigmatical

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:48:09 AM

What are the benefits of holding XTRD tokens? Do you receive discounts in the XTRADE trading network?
With Xtrade, what is the benefit to holding tokens? Does it pay more to have more tokens? Sorry if these are basic questions, I'm pretty new to this project but it interests me.

It's written in their whitepaper on their homepage.

... the XTRD utility token will be utilized on the XTRADE network by market participants to pay for execution, VPS, market data, software licensing, and other fees
[...] Discounts of 25% on XTRADE services [...] will be available for token holders in general and discounts of 40% on XTRADE services will be available for token holders who maintain an average monthly stake of at least 50,000 XTRD tokens.

So it's kinda similar to the Binance Coin.

How much is 1 XTRD Token to the USD, I have not found this information on the website yet. Also what's the total maximum supply of XTRD Token?
glorhunting

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:56:31 PM

It's $0.10 per token in the original offering.
enigmatical

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:27:44 PM

Alright thanks for this information, do you have an idea what the total maximum supply of XTRD tokens created for this ICO?
bananafana

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:49:34 PM

Alright thanks for this information, do you have an idea what the total maximum supply of XTRD tokens created for this ICO?

Good question as I had the same one when I first learned about this project. From the whitepaper (page 32):

"Instead of generating a sum of XTRD tokens in a pool prior to the TGE, XTRADE will generate tokens only as funds arrive."
celestio

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:18:04 PM

Good question as I had the same one when I first learned about this project. From the whitepaper (page 32):

"Instead of generating a sum of XTRD tokens in a pool prior to the TGE, XTRADE will generate tokens only as funds arrive."

Good to know, thanks. When will the token generation event be ending? I did not see a date.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
enigmatical

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:12:22 PM

This is also another smart way to keep token supply low by being a function of the total funds accumulated in the token sale with the hard cap and soft cap as its upper limit and lower limit.
glorhunting

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:42:46 AM

Good to know, thanks. When will the token generation event be ending? I did not see a date.

I don't know how reliable listico is, but it suggests this token generation will end at the end of Feb and the public ICO will run from March 1
HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:16:32 PM

I'm impressed that the project will be fully functional by the end of the year. I know it is early, but is everything still on track to have FIX API out before the end of March?
glorhunting

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:31:36 PM

This is probably worth a read to make your mind up on the legitimacy of Xtrade. Decent article followed by response by the developers: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@xanderxietjes/xtrade-io-scam-or-just-dubious
HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:53:33 PM

This is probably worth a read to make your mind up on the legitimacy of Xtrade. Decent article followed by response by the developers: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@xanderxietjes/xtrade-io-scam-or-just-dubious

Thanks for that article. I just read it. I'm glad to see that XTRADE responded to it and made a lot of good points. I'm not sure what the gain was for the person writing the article, but the points were pretty bad. For one, as a web developer, I have never found it "fishy" to use whois privacy. It's actually recommended for obvious security reasons. Second, it is not uncommon for people to build a working project before deciding to pay for a domain. Why pay for something you aren't actively using?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: