Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:02:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best trading site?  (Read 1492 times)
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 03:23:06 PM

for now I only recommend Binance or OKEx, because I feel annoyed because there is an exchange site for trading but when the price goes up he always maintains it by reason of hacker attacks. it's really annoying that we fail to get the high price. it's always the case and it's a classic excuse. but sorry I will not mention the exchange site because it is confidential.
GoldenSky

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 05:39:19 PM

Binance exchange is a pretty good exchange and has a fairly large trading volume.
OKEX is also a good exchange.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 05:41:50 PM

for now I only recommend Binance or OKEx, because I feel annoyed because there is an exchange site for trading but when the price goes up he always maintains it by reason of hacker attacks. it's really annoying that we fail to get the high price. it's always the case and it's a classic excuse. but sorry I will not mention the exchange site because it is confidential.

It's your right not to share if that information is really confidential for you, though those two exchange that you mentioned or you named

are good enough for trading, enough volumes and enough numbers of traders who uses the platforms to deal with their respective trading

activities.
Jakhan

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 05:34:51 PM

Most people recommend exactly Binance when asked which trading site is best.
It looks like this exchange has become #1 worldwide and is far ahead of its closest competitors. Although I don't have that much experience in trading on various platforms, but Binance I like the most. I don't know if it's good or bad that 1 site is becoming so popular with everyone. I heard a story that a similar situation was with mt.Gox.

FlashAlex

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 10:41:58 AM

If you happen to not have access to binance, the closest thing you have is kucoin. They offer similar fees and promos, their native token both functions the same although the value is drastically different. Kucoin also is not mandating users to do kyc for your daily trading and withdrawal. Been buying BTC there for more than a year now
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 11:08:45 AM

If you happen to not have access to binance, the closest thing you have is kucoin. They offer similar fees and promos, their native token both functions the same although the value is drastically different. Kucoin also is not mandating users to do kyc for your daily trading and withdrawal. Been buying BTC there for more than a year now
seriously that kucoin does not require KYC even how big you need to withdraw?

Binance does not require when you only withdraw more than some BTC .
Binance exchange is a pretty good exchange and has a fairly large trading volume.
But Binance nowadays has one of the Highest transaction fees, i have experienced a 19$ fee for 40$ withdrawal last week.

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 03:34:26 PM

seriously that kucoin does not require KYC even how big you need to withdraw?

Binance does not require when you only withdraw more than some BTC .
But Binance nowadays has one of the Highest transaction fees, i have experienced a 19$ fee for 40$ withdrawal last week.
This was a time when the prices of bitcoin and altcoins were booming strongly in the market, so the face of high withdrawal fees is inevitable when you try to exit the market to get cash right now, if you do not need money too quickly, I do not encourage you to withdraw and when you want to withdraw money, focus on altcoins or networks that have low cost. Until now, binance is still the best trading website that I and many people use, even with a high cost, it is still worth when their platform supports a lot of customer requests and brings out many interesting events

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2021, 11:29:03 PM

I know bittrex wasn't accepting registration for new members back then, but I don't know about binance not accepting new members, but if that was actually the case,then there are alot of exchanges out there looking for new members e.g Kraken and Kucoin , but be careful cause they are some fake/phished exchanges out there that will only allow you to deposit your crypto, but if you try to withdraw they  won't allow you to withdraw, so while accessing any exchange make sure it's the  exchange is verified and not a phished page so you won't loose your funds to scammers.

ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 03:10:32 AM

I know bittrex wasn't accepting registration for new members back then, but I don't know about binance not accepting new members, but if that was actually the case,then there are alot of exchanges out there looking for new members e.g Kraken and Kucoin , but be careful cause they are some fake/phished exchanges out there that will only allow you to deposit your crypto, but if you try to withdraw they  won't allow you to withdraw, so while accessing any exchange make sure it's the  exchange is verified and not a phished page so you won't loose your funds to scammers.

Last three years Bittrex not accepted new participants but I think today registration is opening for every onw wanna create Bittrex account, but in Bittrex you need success pass KYC if you wanna trade and withdraw your assets there, without pass KYC you failed to get your money and nothing can do without submit KYC on bittrex, if you still new better looking exchange without have to pass kyc for trading and withdrawing.
Atek33

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 06:02:56 AM

Of course I want to tell you that if you want to train then of course you can choose Binance because one of the platforms can be called Binance in the world where you can get a lot of points from here you can buy and sell any coin at any time it is very much for us.  Well from here you can easily earn money by trading and earn currency
MrBDavies

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 08:21:28 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2021, 08:40:21 AM by MrBDavies

They also have a lot of events and listings of new projects, their choices in coins are getting wider which would be perfect for you if you want to hold a lot of altcoins. But if we're talking about altcoins, you should be getting its native token first called KCS so that you can get trading discounts, and if you hold more than 6KCS you will be elligible for bonuses which you can receive everyday.

KCS right now is also pumping like crazy, it was less than $2 yesterday and now its trading on $2.4. I mean a lot of altcoins are actually showing good signs right now but KCS even surpassed BNB when it comes to performance ratings so I guess that's enough for us to buy it while it is still not $5.
ropyu1978

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 02:49:50 AM

Kucoin give staking koin on KCS the same like Binance give staking on BNB coin, both exchange are good but I think Binance best exchange for trading, investing and staking coin. But Binance always have new coin for IEO not the same like KUCOIN maybe less investor wanna join if have any IEO coin there, with Binance almost IEO or launchpad coins always success. Just use both exchange when have moment with your coin some time not list on Kucoin but list on binance.
Atek33

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 03:14:52 AM

I trade very little but I trade only one platform Binance is my favorite platform here because it is one of the best in the world You can get all the currencies here You can easily find these currencies you will not find in any other exchange so I think you have for us  May be the best for binance trading
darthflux

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 04:57:14 AM

Well, trading on different exchanges is not that easy, you should look for the market on every asset that you hold. Much better to use some Trading Algorithms to make our trading easier. As of now, I use Mudrex. They have the most advanced trading strategy builder coupled with a fast back-testing engine to create, test and deploy your trading strategies. You could try this one.

█▄          SWAAP.org     ─     The Global Payment Network          ▀█
For Individuals & Traders, Businesses, Financial Institutions
ropyu1978

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 03:14:53 AM

Well, trading on different exchanges is not that easy, you should look for the market on every asset that you hold. Much better to use some Trading Algorithms to make our trading easier. As of now, I use Mudrex. They have the most advanced trading strategy builder coupled with a fast back-testing engine to create, test and deploy your trading strategies. You could try this one.

I am not trading in different exchange just selling my coin depend which one exchange listing, I think easy although you use more than 10 exchange together because you can check and update price on coingecko or coinmarketcap to know how much price with your coin, I think almost exchange have the same value with some coin and become easy how to know which one exchange have good worth value.
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 07:56:03 AM

Exchanging Websites are acceptable practically all sites attempt to offer the great types of assistance in regards to with exchange yet in certain reasons some exchanging sites get great standing in agreeing their framework arrangement and the worker setting and innovation all affect these sites execution and because of the immense traffic. Binance likewise bolsters various devices for breaking down diagrams. Dealer, uphold administrator excellent, simple to utilize interface, huge exchanging volume ought to be high liquidity.

Justin999

Activity: 377
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 10:41:52 PM

As a trader, i transfer my token exchange to exchange.till now i already tread on hundreds of different exchange and gather some expriance about that. I always prefer exchange that allow trading without requiring kyc cause I'm not comfortable to sharing my documents with 3rd party company. I expriance binance, hoo exchange, bithumb, okex and Others as good exchange, and 1inch is best decentralize exchange Accroding to me

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2016
Merit: 646

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2021, 11:48:24 PM

I have tried the likes of Binance and Bitterex, but they aren't accepting any new users at the moment.
What do you mean by this?
AFAIK, Binance always accepts the new registration (except for the restricted area).
Where do you live? If you are in the US, you can go to the Binance US and get the registration in this site.
As in my country, Binance site is forbidden so that I can only use the Binance application or change my DNS point to be able to access Binance.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2021, 10:05:23 PM

I know bittrex wasn't accepting registration for new members back then, but I don't know about binance not accepting new members, but if that was actually the case,then there are alot of exchanges out there looking for new members e.g Kraken and Kucoin , but be careful cause they are some fake/phished exchanges out there that will only allow you to deposit your crypto, but if you try to withdraw they  won't allow you to withdraw, so while accessing any exchange make sure it's the  exchange is verified and not a phished page so you won't loose your funds to scammers.

Last three years Bittrex not accepted new participants but I think today registration is opening for every onw wanna create Bittrex account, but in Bittrex you need success pass KYC if you wanna trade and withdraw your assets there, without pass KYC you failed to get your money and nothing can do without submit KYC on bittrex, if you still new better looking exchange without have to pass kyc for trading and withdrawing.
Bittrex was a top exchange back then, they had alot of users that they stopped accepting newcomers, but today they are now open to newcomer after they have lost their top spot to binance, imposing this strict kyc to make trade and the rest drives customers away cause they are some customers who are more concerned with their personal identities online, they won't agree to perform kyc just to trade, that's why most people prefer trading on decentralized platforms now.

isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 04:43:30 PM

Bittrex was a top exchange back then, they had alot of users that they stopped accepting newcomers, but today they are now open to newcomer after they have lost their top spot to binance, imposing this strict kyc to make trade and the rest drives customers away cause they are some customers who are more concerned with their personal identities online, they won't agree to perform kyc just to trade, that's why most people prefer trading on decentralized platforms now.
That was supposed to be my first exchange to trade at after I sold my tokens EtherDelta. Seems like they had too many members to handle, overloading the server.
I believe that was back in 2018?
I am not sure how Bittrex stands right now, but I wish I got to see the platform when I was still day trading back then. :/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: