Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:29:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OTC Token] Otcrit Platform - New Exchange and Marketplace Platform  (Read 3803 times)
VenomAnSeR

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:19:03 PM

Wow.. that's really cool, i like it! I just can't remember something similar.. Usual exchanges – yes, some telegram channels with shallow analyses – yes, but you are one of a kind! Will by some tokens )
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:25:33 PM

On the right side of your platform you have a Newsfeed.
Could i choose what news i want to see there or it will be automated?
Also how are you going to collect these news? Just from the internet?

Probably, they will cooperate with some reliable data sources in crypto industry, like Bloomberg in not crypto industry )

And what are they? I don't know such in crypto industry.. Especially with the reputation of Bloomberg Huh
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:37:51 PM

Hello, dev) Do i need to verify my identity, if i want to write reviews? Or it is necessary only if i'm going to trade on Otcritex?
BoBeRcENkO

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:49:53 PM

One more decentralised exchange.. there are too many of them nowadays Undecided Why do you think such exchanges gonna be successful? How are you going to compete with other DEXs?
Bulllbas

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:58:01 PM

One more decentralised exchange.. there are too many of them nowadays Undecided Why do you think such exchanges gonna be successful? How are you going to compete with other DEXs?

There is no need to compete with them, cause there is no fully developed DEX right now.
All of them are just developing Smiley But i'm in doubt that time has come for this type of EX Huh
Mr. Nobody

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:10:36 PM

Our exchange is not a decentralized one. And our market research shows that there is actually a lack of quality exchanges with great UX and UI out there.
Mr. Nobody

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:14:13 PM

Probably, they will cooperate with some reliable data sources in crypto industry, like Bloomberg in not crypto industry )

And what are they? I don't know such in crypto industry.. Especially with the reputation of Bloomberg Huh

Users have the chance to choose the source of the newsfeed based on their own personal preferences. While some people trust Bloomberg, others may prefer Cointelegraph or non-English websites such as Forklog or Criptonoticias. We are making sure that our users have as many options as possible.
Mr. Nobody

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:18:36 PM

Hi, dev, i have a question. Will i get back my eth, if you don’t reach your soft cap?
That's matter for me.. I hope, you will be honest Smiley

The pre-sale's soft cap has been reached and the funds from it are being currently used for extensive marketing and additional software development.

If the main sale's soft cap is not reached though, the ETH from it will be returned to the contributors.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:57:21 AM

There is no need to compete with them, cause there is no fully developed DEX right now.
All of them are just developing Smiley But i'm in doubt that time has come for this type of EX Huh

Decentralized platforms won't serve the users enough to satisfy their needs right now. Also there are many pitfalls.. Just imagine that you have 100 BTC on your account and you lose your password and private key.. Dex won't help you to recover them, so these btc will be lost.. However centrilised EX can do it )

Yoverdot

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:09:40 AM

Decentralized platforms won't serve the users enough to satisfy their needs right now. Also there are many pitfalls.. Just imagine that you have 100 BTC on your account and you lose your password and private key.. Dex won't help you to recover them, so these btc will be lost.. However centrilised EX can do it )

Everything is ok with a centralized platform until it's secured and constantly tested. In that case people will choose old and reliable way to trade
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:15:54 AM

Users have the chance to choose the source of the newsfeed based on their own personal preferences. While some people trust Bloomberg, others may prefer Cointelegraph or non-English websites such as Forklog or Criptonoticias. We are making sure that our users have as many options as possible.

That's great! I like your project more and more Smiley However will you have any recommendations what source to choose for inexperienced investors?
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:39:52 AM

Keeping my eye on this ICO for sure, it is going to be a really useful service, finally! Wish you good luck, dev Wink
KaDeGrOB(1)

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:50:01 AM

Agree, i’ve seen somewhere the statistics of forever lost Bitcoins (sounds scary), it’s about 4 millions btc! It’s ridiculous, mate!
anchousser

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:57:46 AM

Agree, i’ve seen somewhere the statistics of forever lost Bitcoins (sounds scary), it’s about 4 millions btc! It’s ridiculous, mate!

God, that's a fortune! if only there was a way to bring them back.
I will prefer centralised one right now.. Wanna see how DEX will prove itself
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:48:32 PM

God, that's a fortune! if only there was a way to bring them back.
I will prefer centralised one right now.. Wanna see how DEX will prove itself

I can’t imagine that trader will lose his PK from his acc with 100 btc ) It’s really simple! Just write it on 2-3 papers and put in different places ) However 4 millions prove otherwise...
CrYpTEr$$

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:55:13 PM

Hi, dev! When are you going to fully launch your platform? Now it is alpha, but as i understood, there is no any info, which you are planning to provide..
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:01:57 PM

Our exchange is not a decentralized one. And our market research shows that there is actually a lack of quality exchanges with great UX and UI out there.

However, i've heard, that you are planning to develop Dex and test it, while the Otcritex is already running, is it true?
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:12:02 PM

I see you, guys, want to promote a serious attitude towards crypto industry.
What is your vision regarding this market? Won't it explode? as many experts said
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:21:45 PM

However, i've heard, that you are planning to develop Dex and test it, while the Otcritex is already running, is it true?

That's reasonably. To make a product, which is already exists, you just need to copy their model, technologies and change it a little, if it's necessary. Get a reputation, and then create something new in right time. That's right approach Smiley
CryptoNewbie18

Merit: 3

Translator EN->RU▐ Portfolio: goo.gl/LtBh4K

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:20:07 PM

Very dubious pleasure. If you are such a noodle that you cannot save the password, maybe don't you need to trade on the exchange?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: