Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:29:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OTC Token] Otcrit Platform - New Exchange and Marketplace Platform  (Read 3807 times)
BitcoinArsenal

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:05:15 PM

Are there any information about when the token will be distributed and the bounties will be paid? Will it be done right after the ICO or do you need some extra time to check the KYC data as many ICO do?
Otcrit Platform

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:08:53 PM

Are there any information about when the token will be distributed and the bounties will be paid? Will it be done right after the ICO or do you need some extra time to check the KYC data as many ICO do?

Distribution and bounties will happen after the ICO. However, we still don't have an official public date for this event as we have announced it will take longer than expected so we can take our time and prepare in the best possible way. We also need to focus development and not just collect money based on an idea. The project already has a working Alpha and new services will be made available for the crypto community in the next week or so.
Romanovic

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:14:54 PM

Well, this is a project that will last long. And Otcrit Platform is also easy to understand by less experienced users. I think this platfor is easy for everyone to use and also so transparent.
julianojc

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:32:55 PM

Hello, I'm from Brazil and I'm researching a company to buy Bitcoins in large quantities (OTC).
I have direct contact with buyers in Brazil and in several other countries.
Please, can you refer me to any company?
Quantities above 1000 BTC.
But I need good price and safe procedure.
Whatsapp +5535984299938
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:37:56 PM

Distribution and bounties will happen after the ICO. However, we still don't have an official public date for this event as we have announced it will take longer than expected so we can take our time and prepare in the best possible way. We also need to focus development and not just collect money based on an idea. The project already has a working Alpha and new services will be made available for the crypto community in the next week or so.
Does it mean that the bounty is pending till the determination of the date of ICO or will the bounty continue not minding the pause on the ICO?

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
Otcrit Platform

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:09:53 PM

Does it mean that the bounty is pending till the determination of the date of ICO or will the bounty continue not minding the pause on the ICO?

Oh, the bounty is always active Smiley
BitcoinArsenal

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:42:20 AM

Thanks for the fast response. If my information are correct, the ICO crowdsale starts today, isn't it?
Another question. Pre-Sale has ended. How much money was acquired at the pre-sale? Could not find helpful information on this on the website.
Otcrit Platform

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:49:43 AM

Thanks for the fast response. If my information are correct, the ICO crowdsale starts today, isn't it?
Another question. Pre-Sale has ended. How much money was acquired at the pre-sale? Could not find helpful information on this on the website.

The ICO was postponed to give the team and project more time for development and preparation. We have collected around $200,000 at presale.

Edit: we announced that a few weeks back but didn't change it here for some reason. I will fix that in a moment. Join our telegram group for the latest updates.
Alltimer

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:59:20 PM

If I may ask, how is the soft and hardcap? Does it mean that, the $200,000 collected during the pre-sale is the softcap or close to the softcap?

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
adsduozn188

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:51:17 AM

Many have been said that a certain altcoin can beat bitcoin but until no altcoin it surpassed. Yes no one will overtake it because bitcoin is still the highest crytocurrency that none cannot beat it.
Henry4457

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:50:31 AM

This coin is a very cool product! the prosperity of your team!
Otcrit Platform

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:39:10 PM

If I may ask, how is the soft and hardcap? Does it mean that, the $200,000 collected during the pre-sale is the softcap or close to the softcap?

The soft cap was 200 ETH the hard cap was 1500
Maya56674

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:01:50 AM

I have a question. How much token for 1 eth? 
Alltimer

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:08:14 PM

The amount of Otrict token per Ethereum is 5000 OTC, but now that they are trying to review their project, who knows if they will also review the worth of the token too.

stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:19:50 PM

I read the information about the Otcrit project and I liked the concept of this project, which says that the main function will be the cryptocurrency exchange. In addition, the analytical section for investors will be presented on the platform, in which reviews, analyzes and news on cryptocurrencies will be presented.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:36:09 AM

Hello, I'm from Brazil and I'm researching a company to buy Bitcoins in large quantities (OTC).
I have direct contact with buyers in Brazil and in several other countries.
Please, can you refer me to any company?
Quantities above 1000 BTC.
But I need good price and safe procedure.
Whatsapp +5535984299938

You seem more like a scammer to me, this is the wrong thread you are  posting this to achieve your aim, moderators you should pay attention to this user.
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:53:07 AM

The amount of Otrict token per Ethereum is 5000 OTC, but now that they are trying to review their project, who knows if they will also review the worth of the token too.

As for token price review, I honestly doubt that but the only one I see is the usual discount bonuses probably in descending order as time goes on during the tokensale.
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:55:09 AM

The ICO was postponed to give the team and project more time for development and preparation. We have collected around $200,000 at presale.

Edit: we announced that a few weeks back but didn't change it here for some reason. I will fix that in a moment. Join our telegram group for the latest updates.

I have followed your project for some time now, I means in months, and up till now, you guys are yet to publish the ICO date? It is taking a long time and many people will begin to focus on other ICO projects.
milkpeace67

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:23:17 AM

I read the information about the Otcrit project and I liked the concept of this project, which says that the main function will be the cryptocurrency exchange
Alltimer

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:43:01 PM

As for token price review, I honestly doubt that but the only one I see is the usual discount bonuses probably in descending order as time goes on during the tokensale.
Why is the discount bonuses in descending order? Is it as a result of lack of investors subscribing for the Ico or as a result of their resolution?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: