Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:31:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OTC Token] Otcrit Platform - New Exchange and Marketplace Platform  (Read 3803 times)
Drugser

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:58:39 AM

Why did you name your project – Otcrit? Don’t know why, but it makes me laugh Cheesy a little bit )

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Otcrit Platform

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:00:13 AM

There are other indexes, of course, but it doesn't seem they have strict rules for listing and some of the projects on them are very high-risk investments with questionable team or background. They are mostly based on marketcap and hype. The OTC 100 Index will closely follow each project's development to delist any if they don't perform.

Why did you name your project – Otcrit? Don’t know why, but it makes me laugh Cheesy a little bit )

Well I guess that's a good thing Cheesy
The meaning of the word Otcrit is "Open, Frank and Transparent". Things we stand for.
EfIRchEk

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:21:50 AM

Hi, Dev! What is the minimum purchase during the Pre-ICO?
And what cryptocurrencies are you accepting? Like to pay in LTC, is it possible?
Otcrit Platform

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:36:28 AM

Hi, Dev! What is the minimum purchase during the Pre-ICO?
And what cryptocurrencies are you accepting? Like to pay in LTC, is it possible?

The minimum is .05 ETH and we only accept Ether for the pre-sale. You may, however, sell your LTC for ETH and then participate in our campaign.
Bulllbas

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:09:18 PM

Otcrit 100.. Wow! That sounds great, doesn’t it? As a stock trader i fully support such index on cryptocurrency market!

Agree, quite promising feature. Are you the first one, who came up with that idea? It could be a big break for crypto industry!

Hi, guys, i’m newbie in trading, so, please, help me to understand what is Otcrit 100? What is the idea behind it?
Aberrant

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:47:43 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 01:59:47 PM by Aberrant

Otcrit 100.. Wow! That sounds great, doesn’t it? As a stock trader i fully support such index on cryptocurrency market!

Agree, quite promising feature. Are you the first one, who came up with that idea? It could be a big break for crypto industry!

Hi, guys, i’m newbie in trading, so, please, help me to understand what is Otcrit 100? What is the idea behind it?

Probably, you heard about S&P 500 or DJ-300, so Otrict-100 is the same, but only for projects using blockchain/cryptocurrency.
Chu@N

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:01:42 PM

Man, are you still trading Stocks? Seriously? While crypto revolution is happening around?

Of course now i’m learning how to make money on crypto market. Because of high volatility it is interesting for many traders, who have traded on Stock Exchange before, just like me. And Otcrit will be very helpful, so i’m watching you, dev!
OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:07:19 PM

On the crypto market, there is really a lot of low-quality information, in which it's extremely difficult to be oriented not only to a beginner, but also to an experienced trader. How are you going to solve this problem? Why can I find high-quality material exactly on your site? How will you differ from other similar sites?
CheChe_8

Activity: 371
Merit: 1

"Silence And Work Hard"

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:38:17 PM

Hello Dev,maybe its also better if some of the bounty campaign participants speciially to those who joined in the signature,blog,youtube drop their work here in the.. thread as a report,so we can see the best or not the best Grin its also help our thread to be active even sometimes...its additional trust in bitcointalk community

kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:53:55 PM

Hello Dev,maybe its also better if some of the bounty campaign participants speciially to those who joined in the signature,blog,youtube drop their work here in the.. thread as a report,so we can see the best or not the best Grin its also help our thread to be active even sometimes...its additional trust in bitcointalk community

I don't think this is a good idea, mate, cause this thread is for investors and they are not interested in reading bounty signatures. Such activity will only annoy them, cause they need a real info about the project. And that info is born in discussions, not in signatures. Wink
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:22:07 PM

As I understand, any user can leave his report on your site, but if so, then there is a high risk that eventually your site will turn into a pile of such reports and they won't provide any value. How are you going to fight with this?
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:01:47 PM

As I understand, any user can leave his report on your site, but if so, then there is a high risk that eventually your site will turn into a pile of such reports and they won't provide any value. How are you going to fight with this?

An excellent solution will be to rank users according to their merits, in other words, after the report is compiled, it is sent to the project editor, who evaluates and publishes it, then, after the necessary time period it will be decided whether this report was useful to investors or not. You can also allow users and investors to judge each other.
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:23:01 PM

I heard that holders will get paid, is that true?
Otcrit Platform

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:29:31 PM

An excellent solution will be to rank users according to their merits, in other words, after the report is compiled, it is sent to the project editor, who evaluates and publishes it, then, after the necessary time period, it will be decided whether this report was useful to investors or not. You can also allow users and investors to judge each other.

Yes, there is a module on our platform where anyone can publish their reports, but they must be approved before they become visible to other users and as the platform grows this process will become automatic for users with a high positive rating. These will also be the users who can receive payments and be hired by other members to write a report or do a technical analysis on request.

We are also going to create "rooms" where high-ranked members can publish their reports visible for a certain group of people who have joined that particular room. They could also require payments to join, based on who the author is. It will give a very convenient way of reaching more people to professionals who have no time to build a website or run a telegram group where it could get messy very easily.

I heard that holders will get paid, is that true?
Yes, OTC token holders receive a share of the profit our company makes from each service we provide. This also applies to content creators who will get a share of our advertisement program, similar to what YouTube does.
Casperok

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:30:27 PM

An excellent solution will be to rank users according to their merits, in other words, after the report is compiled, it is sent to the project editor, who evaluates and publishes it, then, after the necessary time period it will be decided whether this report was useful to investors or not. You can also allow users and investors to judge each other.

The idea of ranking is also presented in the WP, there are no questions. But if you allow users of the platform to put estimates, then immediately there is a way to get them unfairly, and in that case they won’t be valuable at all. So the right to evaluate should still be left to the editors.
Esra92

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:59:46 PM

please ,, when will the ico end ?

Otcrit Platform

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:57:02 AM

please ,, when will the ico end ?

The pre-sale ends on 15th of March and the main sale will end on 23rd of MAY or when the hard cap is reached.
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:52:01 AM

There are other indexes, of course, but it doesn't seem they have strict rules for listing and some of the projects on them are very high-risk investments with questionable team or background. They are mostly based on marketcap and hype. The OTC 100 Index will closely follow each project's development to delist any if they don't perform.

The meaning of the word Otcrit is "Open, Frank and Transparent". Things we stand for.

It's definitely a good thing ) Now i see the hidden meaning behind your label, and i like it )
P.s. I won't laugh anymore, that's too serious now Wink
CrYpTEr$$

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:50:59 AM

Hello, dev. How is your Pre-sale going? How much money have you collected already?
Jokerrr

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:03:15 AM

It's definitely a good thing ) Now i see the hidden meaning behind your label, and i like it )
P.s. I won't laugh anymore, that's too serious now Wink

Great slogan! I think you should focus on it and place it at the beginning of the site, so that it stands out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: