Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:59:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST ICO for 2018  (Read 11502 times)
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:50:48 PM

What you think that is the bet ICO to invest now? No ref fish please, i want a trustable opinion.
All atki best coins did not stand out, many coins can get into the top of the best coins of the year, but whether it is in reality the best coin, it will never know, because others for example did so much.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:24:40 PM

Currently I find there are quite a lot of potential ICOs, but I believe the ICO project that has the code I am trying under the signature is quite potential, so you can check and select them to invest here. My suggestion depends on you

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 02:41:49 PM

The number of potential ICOs has decreased considerably in the following periods. But I would like to recommend the Zeex project which I am now carrying out. To do this, it is enough to have a look at the white page. The team is strong enough to be successful.
Pavel1391

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:35:52 PM

To date, cryptocurrencies are often used not for their intended purpose, as a means of payment and as a means of investment and speculation, which makes them less attractive for direct use as intended. These problems need to be addressed and this solution is available from the Alfa-Enzo project team (https://www.alfaenzo.io/home).

Alfa-Enzo will be completely intuitive and transparent, ease of use will attract the attention of users who are interested in the EON blockbuster which will allow users to monitor their data. Technological solutions from Alfa-Enzo will provide protection for P2P transactions and communications on the platform. Also important is the fact that a team of professionals with a wide experience of work is working on creating the platform, who have an idea of ​​what product will be useful and popular among the masses.
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:38:19 PM

What you think that is the bet ICO to invest now? No ref fish please, i want a trustable opinion.

If you need some good ico right now , I think investing in some popular coins will suit you like bitcoin or ethereum etc because those coin has a good potential since cryptocurrency begun so I think a good profit is guaranteed.
h31s3nb3rg

Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:41:59 PM

In my opinion , I think the best ico right now is ethereum because it has a good potential until now and at the moment its value is still low so you can buy ethereum for a cheap price.
furkantugra

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:10:41 PM

Many varieties have emerged, so it will be a difficult choice when choosing between them, but I can say that binance is the best.
Mezounbanned

Activity: 342
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 08:40:19 PM

Right now I see only short term is as low risk option. Holding till Lambo I never believed in this strategy. I invested in a few project like Shivom, atonomi, solve care. And to be honest I lost quite a lot on them. They were technically good, maybe still are.
napman

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:39:12 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0

“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful” ― Warren Buffett
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:06:00 AM

I'm following Swachh coin project.

i like Greentech related ico
This project is managed from Swachhcoin Foundation who is a non profit organization whose primary objective is to work extensively to overhaul the waste management sector by acting as a complete technology developer and service provider in this domain.
The devs Team will make use of technologies such as IoT, Adaptive Intelligence, Big Data and Blockchain in their partnership with existing waste management companies where household waste contributors will be rewarded with Swachhcoin tokens for responsible disposal of the waste they produce.
As readed on WP, more than 20 valuable outputs are expected from waste transformations.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Tokoyami

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:16:13 AM

If you need some good ico right now , I think investing in some popular coins will suit you like bitcoin or ethereum etc because those coin has a good potential since cryptocurrency begun so I think a good profit is guaranteed.
W12 can be the best ICO in 2018, they have reached the softcap so don't worry,
I'm sure the hardcap will be touched
ukrainskaya-devaxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:50:06 PM

Bonafi project. An anti-counterfeit solution on the blockchain and also a powerful marketing tool! https://www.bonafi.io
FishsHumnsToo

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:01:48 PM

Without a doubt, these are blockchains. Also good are the projects associated with the Internet of things. but here now there is another problem-most of the top projects are almost impossible to go. Take the same Dfinity, Mainframe, Neonexchange, NuCypher, etc. It remains to collect airdrop with such projects, and to buy on the exchange with the X's
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:04:30 AM

Guys check out the really interesting and innovate blockchain start up from Germany in my signature. Soft cap has been already reached, and i think you all know that german cars are best ever and they know how to build the ecosystems and components for this market.

https://ico.trustedcars.com
https://ico.trustedcars.com/source/documents/TrustedCars_Flex_Whitepaper.pdf
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3385671.0
https://t.me/TrustedCars
tatangas215

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:38:34 PM

One direct method of owning oil is through the purchase of oil futures or oil futures options. Futures are highly volatile and involve a high degree of risk. Additionally, investing in futures may require the investor to do a lot of homework as well as invest a large amount of capital. Another direct method of owning oil is through the purchase of commodity-based oil exchangetraded funds (ETFs). ETFs trade on a stock exchange and can be purchased and sold in a manner similar to stocks. For example, buying one share of the U.S. Oil Fund (USO) would give you exposure to roughly one barrel of oil. In addition, investors can gain indirect exposure to oil through the purchase of energy-sector ETFs, like the iShares Global Energy Sector Index Fund (IXC), and to energy-sector mutual funds, like the T. Rowe Price New Era Fund (PRNEX). These energy-specific ETFs and mutual funds invest solely in the stocks of oil and oil services companies and come with lower risk. Through the use of smart contracts, we can now replace paper and complex legal agreements that are cumbersome, difficult to transfer and can be hard to track for the average person and even for sophisticated investors. Our solution for commodity investing (mainly in oil) would be to switch to a digital system along the lines of Bitcoin but linked to an asset. This solution is the PERMIAN Token (XPR). Imagine a vault of oil barrels. The oil barrels are owned by "Oil-owner Inc." and the vault is owned by "Vault Inc." Vault Inc. has a spectacular reputation and third-party auditors who verify the amount of oil barrels in its vault. Oil-owner Inc. could offer a digital token to the public that represents ownership of the oil barrels and through a smart contract with Vault Inc. maintain a public off-chain registry that relates fractional interest in the gold with the tokens. For every token sold, Oil-owner Inc. transfers ownership to Vault Inc., who holds it on behalf of the token owner. Vault Inc. guarantees redemption of the value price of oil barrels by anyone who can prove ownership through a digital signature. Oil-owner Inc. can take advantage of the fact that Vault Inc. is trusted (and audited). Owners of the tokens rely on Vault Inc.'s representations and not on Oil-owner Inc. (even though Oil-owner Inc. is the token issuer). One of the main advantages would be that buyers of the tokens could know that they are the only person who has received the token, whereas a buyer of a paper certificate has no way of knowing that the same certificate hasn't been sold to multiple people.
Jacklowo
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:28:58 AM

Without a doubt, these are blockchains. Also good are the projects associated with the Internet of things. but here now there is another problem-most of the top projects are almost impossible to go. Take the same Dfinity, Mainframe, Neonexchange, NuCypher, etc. It remains to collect airdrop with such projects, and to buy on the exchange with the X's

I think ICONIQ can be the top project in 2018,
I hope ICONIQ can reach its hardcap
tuncaysanli395

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:06:47 PM

The front-end fee structure contributes to another complaint: lack of communication. Sadly, investors often find companies less willing to return phone calls or answer questions once they’ve received a check. This tends to get worse over time – particularly if there are problems with the project. The reality is an array of problems, ranging from equipment repairs to dry holes, can arise and should be addressed with investors. However, many investors have found companies go silent 8 when there are problems – particularly when they have downplayed the risks when soliciting investors. Too many companies fail to bridge this gap by providing their investors access to important updates pertaining to oil & gas projects. As a result, investors have less confidence in the performance – or even the legitimacy – of oil and gas investments.Cryptocurrency allows us to directly invest in oil and gas projects. Through the use of smart contracts, we can now replace paper and complex legal agreements that are cumbersome, difficult to transfer and can be hard to track for the average person and even for sophisticated investors. Our solution for commodity investing (mainly in oil) would be to switch to a digital system along the lines of Bitcoin but linked to an asset. This solution is the PERMIAN Token (XPR). Imagine a vault of oil barrels. The oil barrels are owned by "Oil-owner Inc." and the vault is owned by "Vault Inc." Vault Inc. has a spectacular reputation and third-party auditors who verify the amount of oil barrels in its vault. Oil-owner Inc. could offer a digital token to the public that represents ownership of the oil barrels and through a smart contract with Vault Inc. maintain a public off-chain registry that relates fractional interest in the gold with the tokens. For every token sold, Oil-owner Inc. transfers ownership to Vault Inc., who holds it on behalf of the token owner. Vault Inc. guarantees redemption of the value price of oil barrels by anyone who can prove ownership through a digital signature. Oil-owner Inc. can take advantage of the fact that Vault Inc. is trusted (and audited). Owners of the tokens rely on Vault Inc.'s representations and not on Oil-owner Inc. (even though Oil-owner Inc. is the token issuer). One of the main advantages would be that buyers of the tokens could know that they are the only person who has received the token, whereas a buyer of a paper certificate has no way of knowing that the same certificate hasn't been sold to multiple people.
1MORLAP

Activity: 145

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 08:59:30 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4627045.20

10x in last 4 months. Mike drop.
tatangas215

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:03:05 PM

There is plenty of fodder for the narrative that while ICOs will welcome your money right now, real, working dapps are always a day away. And yet a few dapps are starting to attract active daily users in the hundreds and thousands. These dapps have a few things in common. FCoin, Bancor, CryptoKitties and etc. — all facilitate trades of crypto assets in one way or another, though they have a range of business models, from exchange to game to market maker. Successful projects also tend to have a relatively intuitive user experience, something dapps in general struggle with.
Bryce Bladon, a co-founder of CryptoKitties, imputed that dapp’s success to the fact that it “managed to introduce customers to the blockchain in a way that was fun, interesting, and accessible.”
For all these dapps’ relative outcome, it must be said: daily user-bases of a few hundred or a few thousand are ridiculously small compared to those of the biggest centralized apps — Facebook has well over a billion daily active users.
The Ethereum Network is on-going into congestion issues once again. The cryptokitties Dapp locked up the system a few months back, but now even Binance has increased fees in the wake of the new traffic jam. Solutions tests are in the works, but they have no specific timeline and are arguably not proven to be possible. With Ethereum running at full capacity, Dapps may be forced to look for solutions to their problems before Ethereum’s issues shut them down completely.
The dramatic increase in GAS fees is attributed to the viral popularity of a slew of games emerging from online forums. While not as prejudicial to Ethereum transaction throughput as CryptoKitties, these new dApps have amassed over 26,000 transactions in 24 hours, causing GAS costs to double in price to $0.02.The spike in Ethereum dApp game interest has demonstrated the fragile nature of the Ethereum blockchain, illustrating the impact of a relatively small increase in transaction throughput on the capacity of the network. Ether Shrimp Farm, one of the most popular games causing network congestion, places players in control of a virtual shrimp farm with the goal of optimizing shrimp production, ultimately trading eggs for ETH.
New solution of Quantum-Secure Blockchain
TIM is GPS united with blockchain. And this changes everything. It exponentially upgrades the performance of permission-less agents by a new consensus mechanism based on geomining. The dapps become hyperlocal and geo-location aware. This boosts security and experience. The MVP network, at BitPost, provides 100k+tps capabilities for token transactions, smart contracts, IOT array operations scalable to 100M tps. TIM network is automatically and dynamically managed by swarms and geo-mining for load distribution, fraud detection and network operations.
A multi-zone blockchain running on specialized proof of belongingness based swarm defense app mechanism. Along with standard dapps, TIM blockchain provides hyperlocal geo-fenced dapps for economical and performant system of utility dapps. The defense mechanism works by a swarm of community apps which are run through communities or organizations with special smart contract with TALKING Foundation for providing a useful service along with proof of location for geo-mining
The blockchain can handle all natural dapps like transaction, insurance, speculation, contracts etc. In addition to the above dapps, TIM can also host geo-fenced dapps which boosts the security and privacy.
TIM will have 1.1 billion tokens and normal production rate of 0.01 tokens per second per DAG. The production rate will be regulated by foundation to match human population. The notion of matching human population is for promoting a philosophy of growth. The tokens will be rewarded in new blocks every 5 seconds. The token will be assigned over all the main network for winning nodes of each of the zones. Therefore, the rewarded tokens would be mostly fractional. This is called micro-distribution. These reserved for various kinds of econometric agenda. The major share of pre-mined tokens is reserved for impact investments. TIM foundation has deep interest in propagating DAPPS for impact work for Africa development through various entrepreneurship initiatives. Apart from development expenses, a stability fund from TIMs are reserved by TIM Foundation for helping crypto-currency growth initiatives or helping starved projects. Stability funds can also be used for merging desirable networks to increase development resources or defences for the TIM.
redtax98

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:20:39 AM

How is TIM going to add value?
TIM Blockchain provides 4 breakthroughs:
Fast Mainnet
Subchains where you transact in your own tokens
Geonode for Enterprise Level Security
Hyperlocal Dapps to host taxi, e-commerce and other such nearby selling apps
Each of the above 4 listed features is going to push the crypto adoption curve. If you look at the last 3 major technologies like radio, TV and internet, their adoption curve(S-curve) is very insightful.
There were certain events which led to mass usage of these technologies. For example, radio became portable and industry usage due to war and trade pushed its adoption. Industrial revolution led mechanisation led to need entertainment in newer ways which led to penetration of TV. The technology obviously helped in making the cathode ray tubes more smaller and safe for home use.
This way, we predict the adoption of cryptos to be even faster once safety and usability are established. This is where TIM Blockchain’s enterprise level security by Geonodes and high performance mainnet can help. One should also note that it is not just cyber security, but also regulatory security provided by TIM’s subchains where TIMs are not required for each transactions but only staking. This enables the subchains to make cryptoless transactions thus eliminating one of the key problems of toxicity of cryptos. Cryptocurrencies are mined by many unknown and uncensored group of entities who cannot be managed by any KYC or AML process. One doesn’t know for how these miners acquired their mining devices or resources. Therefore involving cryptocurrencies in transactions is considered as toxic by regulators, and a key reason why Bitcoin and Ethereum are finding hard to please any regulatory approvals.

TIM driven adoption curve — Security, Performance, Efficiency — 100 Million TPS
The above graph tries to depict the adoption drive of cryptos led by TIM Blockchain. Security is of paramount importance. After which businesses and communities can reliably build their products and services on high performance architecture of TIM. TIM can scale upto 100 Million Transactions per second. And this phenomenal speed is required to serve many of the major and micro-transactions for both money as well as valuable information transactions. And lastly, communities will use the geolocation aware network of TIM to host, search and sell their services on Hyperlocal network. Hyperlocal network comprises of all users of TIM who can be identified by their interests. And one can create a commerce for these users based on these interests, based on approval and solicitation mechanism.
So what? Why Invest?
By investing in ICO, you stand to get a large share of tokens at a much lower cost than their utility value. This enables you to host a fast and futuristic business on blockchain of TIM or similarly help some other businesses to help them establish it. TIM Blockchain is going to disrupt how e-commerce is done, and in a collaborative way. And owners of TIM tokens stand to gain from early disruption readiness.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: