Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is bitcoin dangerous?
yes - 18 (29%)
no - 44 (71%)
Total Voters: 61

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in BTC  (Read 890 times)
wawang (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:16:19 PM

I heard that investing in bitcoin is dangerous. How true is this?  Huh
btcgreen63

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:18:09 PM

IMHO, it is best to think of it as a highly volatile commodity and treat it as such, for now.
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:41:09 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is less dangerous than investing in ICOs. Bitcoin is relatively stable cryptocurrency. Its price fluctuation in percents is not that big. Only concern about Bitcoin is that it's not growing in last weeks, so for now you won't earn anything or maybe will even loose some money. I'd better look at some promising altcoins.
nioctiB#1

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:49:17 PM

It is risky because you will never know when the price will go up or when will it go down. that is why most people are saying that it is better to wait for the price correction before investing in bitcoin. but for me it is also good to invest in bitcoin even the price go up already if you will decide to invest in long term it will still give you profit. investing in bitcoin is only dangerous if you dont know how to keep it safe.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:54:54 PM

It is true.

There is a risk involved so you will have to be courageous to continue.
If you are not used to this kind of dangerous things then you might want to stop for a second and think again.
But if you do have experience with forex then I guess you know what danger is glued to this kind of investments.
Swoshinima

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:01:20 PM

There's a risk, so always remember that you just invest what you can afford to loose. But if you do so, it's an awsome opportunity to get much more money!
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:03:51 PM

Investment in BTC is very safe in my opinion.BTC is really trust-worthy place.Many people have benefited from the investment here till now.Even now all the money is safe.It turns out that it is safe to invest BTC from another place.

pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 718

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:11:02 PM

Every thing has some positive sides and some negative sides. Not only Bitcoin but every investment has some kind of risk involved in it.
Investments are subject to risks and without risks you can't earn more money. Bitcoin is highly volatile in nature and this why there are many people saying Bitcoin is a risky investment. But the thing is that although there are risks, the opportunity of making profits are more than that.
This is why BTC has grown so much popular over the last year since it made more than 15x times it's price since the beginning of the year.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:11:07 PM

It depends on how you manage and take it. Bitcoin has no safety mechanisms. Typically, you'll get a private key or random words which protect your wallet. If you lose your key, your funds will be gone with it. There's no support to contact, no way to change the password, and no way you could verify your identity to get your account back. When it's gone - it's gone, there's nothing anyone can do. But bitcoin never dangerous.
arteezyy

Activity: 133

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:39:24 PM

I don't think dangerous is the right term to use. It must be risky. Investing in bitcoin is risky because its value is fluctuating. No one can predict if its value will go up or down.

prodigys

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:02:42 PM

ofcause it is. i only invest 1 % of mine money in it
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:10:10 PM

Bitcoin is the top 1 in the list of cryptocurrency and it is impossible that it is a shitcoin. I think it is dangerous in a way that you may not earn profits if its price instantly goes down. I think those people who are saying that did not know the essence of bitcoin or they are scared that bitcoin will fall.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:12:21 PM

Investing money in to bitcoin is not dangerous. Just plan to invest for long-term that is the secret.
The people that invested money in bitcoins 3-5 years ago are now millionaires, that is what you too should plan for.
rphk

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:19:56 PM

Investing in BTC is safer than alt coins, because alt coins are more volatile where bitcoin grows steadily, in the last two years bitcoin price was around $1300 now it is up to $14000, it shows that bitcoin is safer and not dangerous . Bitcoin is first crypto currency among all other crypto coins and has become popular world wide.

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:27:54 PM

Bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrencies. and the most stable. so it is even safer to invest in bitcoin than ICOs
laowang666

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:31:02 PM

COINS can be thought of as a kind of investment, the investment is risky, if you want to get high returns, will have to bear the corresponding risks, if you want to get a high return and don't want to get risk I think this is impossible
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:52:22 PM

Exactly yes, Investing in bitcoin is very risky and dangerous. You may lose your assets without any compensation. Then bitcoin price is very volatile, you can lose your money within a few days otherwise you can get rich in few days.

But, up to the present people who are investing in bitcoin no one loses, it all makes a profit. As a suggestion, if you want to invest in bitcoin do with a little bit, don't put all your money in bitcoin. I want to say, investment in bitcoin is dangerous if you don't know about bitcoin.
zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:53:30 PM

Although there are many investments in PONZI schemes, there are also safe bitcoin mining investments. Safe investment does not mean fast profit or ROI quickly. In general, bitcoin investment will benefit after 12 - 16 months.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:58:17 PM

Yes, investing in bitcoin carry certain risks. It is either you make lose money. In fact, all investments come with risks. But I don’t see an investment pay as well as crypto.
zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:04:06 PM

Yes, Bitcoin & any online investment always something risky mind it.Specially BTC price is not stable digital currency.So anytime price will be increased & falling down.But i think BTC investment is valuable for future.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: