Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is bitcoin dangerous?
yes - 18 (29%)
no - 44 (71%)
Total Voters: 61

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in BTC  (Read 892 times)
Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:54:50 AM

Before you invest be sure you have check the background of the company and that you have fully understand the rules and guidelines so that your investment will be worthy.

Bitcoin to the moon
xxx3

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:07:27 AM

I am very lucky Investing in BTC is safer than alt coins, because alt coins are easier to change where bitcoin growth continues, in the last two years bitcoin prices around $ 1300 now reach $ 14000, this indicates that bitcoin is safer and less dangerous. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency among all other crypto coins ..
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:13:47 AM

I heard that investing in bitcoin is dangerous. How true is this?  Huh
If you want to invest in anywhere then you must have to take a risk, it's a natural process. without taking a risk no one can gain any single amount of money. Bitcoin is not excluded in this system. I think Bitcoin requires a little bit more risk because of its decentralization system. but you could get more profit from here.
that's why I believe that bitcoin is not a dangerous investment platform.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:14:54 AM

I heard that investing in bitcoin is dangerous. How true is this?  Huh
Well this is too dangerous because it focuses on the high fluctuations of digital currency exchange rates.
Which are very vulnerable to hacking and the absence of a legal umbrella for Bitcoin. But you do not worry, not all policies look negative Bitcoin.
The Federal Reserve's Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke said Bitcoin could be a useful means of exchange, if it could be well managed and not misused for money laundering as it has been.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:16:11 AM

IMHO, it is best to think of it as a highly volatile commodity and treat it as such, for now.
Volatility character of bitcoin really affect the mind of people thinking that having invested in this currency is in high risk. Not to say it is dangerous because it does not harm to us, in fact the number of investors are increasing even though a lot of FUD's coming around. Is just like to say that, bitcoin is risky but in such a way people have a chance to go further than of their life before.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:21:55 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment because we just use the power of knowledge which means the skill of an individual on how to illustrate their understanding about the topic that being asked. We need to invest for us to save for the future although it is risky but atleast you did your best eventhough you are just attached to technology. You gain money at the same time you save it. That is a good investment.
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:24:53 AM

Not so sure ! But if you invest you m0ney in bitcoin make sure you have a strong foundation and ur willing to handle that situation that you lose m0ney.
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:28:02 AM

from my research so far, ICOs are more dangerous than BTC.
and i think BTC is the best so far...
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:32:27 AM

Before you invest be sure you have check the background of the company and that you have fully understand the rules and guidelines so that your investment will be worthy.
Having a good investment,it could really create a good profit too. Lot of people doing investment with crypto(especially bitcoin) because they believe that their will be huge profit after a months of holding. People take the risk because they know that it is worthy of having this and of great return.
dvbcrypto

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:04:06 AM

Those who understand blockchain technology will not think btc dangerous but the opportunity and the challenge.
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:11:21 AM

Not only bitcoin but everything in life has its own risk if you invest in something. The good thing is that you can gain a huge profit out it. Just don't invest on something you can't afford to lose.

Danica22

Activity: 195

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:13:32 AM

Bitcoin is not an ICO.. we talk about here a bitcoin, the common coin that we invest with... Bitcoin is the right and best way to invest for long term.

indopool

Activity: 403

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:34:33 AM

I think BTC investment is safe, because BTC prices are now stable and many people use BTC to invest so do not hesitate anymore.
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:42:46 AM

IMHO, it is best to think of it as a highly volatile commodity and treat it as such, for now.

investing in bitcoin is not that you think easy,there are so many ways to invest....
theres a lot to commentment in bitcoin,joining to signature campaign that every minute you need to posting and sharing opinion about bitcoin...
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:25:50 AM

There's a risk, so always remember that you just invest what you can afford to loose. But if you do so, it's an awsome opportunity to get much more money!

You are not going to lose any of your money if you are going to hold it in the long run, that way you could assure yourself that you could get the profits in time. Investing in bitcoin is the best investment for me so far, it have the higher chance of making profits than those HYIP sites out there which are investment also that are only legit for a while, but will turn into a scam after few days.
boboyboi

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:28:39 AM

base on my research about investing bitcoin is not dangerous but its risky specially if you are a short term investor because you might be loose or gain your money due the unpredictable price of btc.
add1ct3dd

Activity: 657
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:34:08 AM

base on my research about investing bitcoin is not dangerous but its risky specially if you are a short term investor because you might be loose or gain your money due the unpredictable price of btc.
Exacly, bitcoin is a long term investment portion and not just in short term because as what you said it can cause you lossing some of your money in that way. Longterm for sure can gives you a high amoun of profit
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:10:38 AM

I believe it is dangerous for inexperienced people. Some people just go in without doing any research and end up losing all their money. If you want to invest, at least do some research behind whatever you are investing in.

fransbenotius

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:28:54 AM

I think one of the bitcoin assets can be invested, it shows that the bitcoin can also be inherited to the family including children, I am happy to pass it on if one day family or children when they ready to learn
doaremon

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:10:41 PM

To earn you need to invest. Investing has both good effect and bad effect. That is you may get profit or may get loss. But to me, the rate of profit may be little bit more than other currency. Last year the price of bitcoin raised at a huge rate. So if this rate continues then this year that price will reach to 30k$. So to me investment in bitcoin is a little bit risky......

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: