Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is bitcoin dangerous?
yes - 18 (29%)
no - 44 (71%)
Total Voters: 61

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in BTC  (Read 886 times)
feengai0Ph

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:07:55 AM

Investing in BTC was dangerous but now what will lost your total income?
move your ass and planning to make some bitcoins
anku4009

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:50:17 AM

I think investment in bitcoin is a great idea. bitcoin is less dangerous than other investments bitcoin is really trustable and also a best scope of earning online income .
Hirameki

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 08:54:46 AM

I heard that investing in bitcoin is dangerous. How true is this?  Huh
Just look at the graph how bitcoin rises and goes down rapidly in a span of minimum time. Unlike, any other investment that it takes week for the investment to grow.

SparkSun

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:19:31 PM

Bitcoin investment is not dangerous,  if you have good knowledge in BTC then it is not dangerous,
and remember "Don't put all your eggs in one basket "
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:37:45 PM

For me, risks will always be  a part of investing. For me it is not kind of dangerous to invest in bitcoin rather, it is risky. There are risks in investing such as hackers, price, etc. You need experience in order to avoid and pass through these risks. Despite of the risks, the rewards are truly big and worthy.
detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:43:23 PM

Of course there are risks when investing in Bitcoin. Note that any investment has risks, and this risk is proportional to the amount you intend to profit (the higher the profit the greater the risk). However, I think Bitcoin has an advantage, because I believe that in the long run, the risk may be very small.

The choice only two, being a millionaire or bitcoin vanish before 2020

Yes, year 2020 is my target year for holding most of my bitcoin. The risk is too high ? Of course but I dare to take the risk rather than do nothing
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:52:32 PM

there are some who say bitcoin is risky to invest, even the government will not be responsible in that regard. but I still conclude that bitcoin is good for the future
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:07:20 PM

no its not, its nothing more dangerous in bitcoin, maybe the word "dangerous" in bitcoin is the word "risk", yes its very risky if you invest all your money in bitcoin and nothing left to you. because if you are a newbie and have no knowledge in bitcoin then you are very hot/greedy to buy/invest in bitcoin for a stuff, this decision is very dangerous/risky for you, because there are times that bitcoin volatility is making you more panic if the price of these bitcoin decrease from how much you bought this bitcoin. ofcourse as a newbie you will sell all your bitcoin just to cut loses which is not the right things to do. so meaning bitcoin is dangerous/risky in a investors that have no knowledge about it.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:22:08 PM

Dangerous enough if you don't invest at the right time with the right amount. If you invest in bitcoins with a low value but with a high buying price, you literally wasted money. If a crash or dip comes up, the value of your bitcoins may probably end up zero. But the possibility is veru low so I suggest you still invest even if it is dangerous. Place money you're willing to lose.

dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:40:14 PM

There is nothing to be afraid of if you understand the cryptocurrency correctly. If you understand the basic cryptocurrency, you will surely know all the risks that must be faced if using it, either as an investment or commodity. That is what beginners often fear, prices are volatile, but that is a natural thing because cryptocurrency depends on market demand and supply.
Be calm and learn it all deeper, and you will not see any more fear.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:44:32 PM

For me is 50 50 basis I guess , because despite the value of bitcoin , investing through bitcoin can assure you have a good and better future but the price is unstable so you need to take the risk. It's either goes up and downs , because  of the demand on the marketplace.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:06:40 PM

Not at all dangerous if you have money to lose, but more of a risky kind of dangerous since bitcoins have a very unpredictable behaviour. The first hour it is priced ar $10,000, and then suddenly the second hour, it costs around $30,000. It sort of a seesaw type of movement.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:37:56 AM

presently I prefer investing my money on altcoins than investing it on bitcoin. Bitcoin is a failure to me already, not until they find a solution to the high  transaction fees and slow blockchain confirmation.
Donotfoolme

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:45:23 AM

Bitcoin is risky but you must know how to work it out in order to gain.
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:17:37 AM

In my own thoughts, investing in bitcoin is not dangerous but risky in a minimal level, you would have no fear of losing all your hard-earned money on investing with bitcoin because as we can see and observe its value rate is very stable and fast-growing. Which means any loss fron the last month could be recovered in the next. What's dangerous in my opinion is the fact that there are many scammers out there ready to put their hands down on your bitcoins. So as a rule of hand you should be mindful of what you surf on the internet and don't easily trust websites that ask for your bitcoin wallet or such.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:22:25 AM

They say investing in bitcoin is dangerous because you are not sure if it will profit because bitcoin has no stable value in the market.You must study first the currency before invest all of your asset.In short you must be smart.
blackdon01

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:27:05 PM

You are right,BTC investment is risky,but there are also hide a big success in your because it can be more profitable..
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:46:19 AM

Investing in Bitcoin is less dangerous than investing in ICOs. Bitcoin is relatively stable cryptocurrency. Its price fluctuation in percents is not that big. Only concern about Bitcoin is that it's not growing in last weeks, so for now you won't earn anything or maybe will even loose some money. I'd better look at some promising altcoins.
Investing in bitcoin is a good idea but risky because the value of it is unstable that can fall down or raise up in a moment of time. But it's good idea because you can have a much profit when you keep holding it. Bitcoin value is continuously moving although it's value now is low but I'm sure that it will go back to it's high value like before. Just keep investing in bitcoin in a long period of time so that you can have a much profit and earn a lot of bitcoin.
jonruhoax

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:54:32 PM

No, you are wrong. this is the wrong mindset. bitcoin is not harmful, but risky. this is what many beginners know about. because the value of bitcoin is not easy to set and tend to fluctuate. try to find lots of insights about what bitcoin is. here a lot of reading that makes you understand.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:20:03 AM

There is a lot of knowledge that you can get from reading in this forum. bitcoin, harmless as some governments say. But I agree, if bitcoin is very risky. same thing as other crypto. all investments in Crypto are potentially at risk. But this is crypto, there are many benefits that not many people know. preferably, if you want to know more about bitcoin. Try to start and read many threads, there is a lot of knowledge that can be your insight.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: