Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:07:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Velix.ID - A Global Platform For Frictionless Identity Verification  (Read 10491 times)
taharag

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:41:08 AM

Hey guys, i'm the translator of Arabic of this project
I just checked the spreadsheets and figure it out that my ethereum adress is wrong
This is my correct adress: 0x42875ab69a4e7c16eEd3B0Cf4e8091644a29bcCE
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:18:06 AM

Velix.ID is a project that has won respect for not abusing time intervals in ico process. Even if they have produced a project that is needed, it will be difficult for them to have competitors who have many and many more resources to tackle the existing needs. But this is not it they will lose. After all, what is more important than money to succeed in every business, or something as important as money at least, is how much you want to do. So there is no reason for this team to win a respectable success story.

This has been a well managed ICO with achievable and realistic goals, some other ICO's just stretch themselves too far and fail, Velix.ID is a winner.
melihce

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:57:21 PM

I  admire this company, they have great road map. Today there is a great urgency of development in this field. I participate in the ICO.
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 12:24:14 AM

There is no information in this thread in the last month. I'm interested in finding out when VXD will be listed in public exchanges, also in which exchange will be listed. Good luck!
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:35:50 AM

There is no information in this thread in the last month. I'm interested in finding out when VXD will be listed in public exchanges, also in which exchange will be listed. Good luck!
I am waiting for updated news on progresses of Velix.ID project from the team.
We all likely have nothing to do now, just wait for them.

eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 05:39:46 PM

I am waiting for updated news on progresses of Velix.ID project from the team.
We all likely have nothing to do now, just wait for them.

I just read on the medium channel of VelixId where I saw that this month something was written about the company's activity. They have made an important partnership with EtherInc. See here one of the articles: https://medium.com/@velix.ID/velix-id-announces-business-partnership-with-etherinc-d94c327b8d0d

Good luck!
Nina-coin

Activity: 266
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:45:17 PM

What an interesting project we have here! Albeit it's a bit complex, had to do some reading on  PROOF OF ELAPSED TIME. All in all, I suggest more people to look into this Velix.ID project right here. Great potential, IMO.
I agree with you. Now it is very difficult to create something so unique that it turned the crypto world. The best projects are now beginning to interact with each other, complementing each other. This is where I see the prospects for divergence of crypto-platforms.
FlipCh

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:49:48 PM

Good day, DEV's! I've sent a request in telegram, waiting for your response!
Very nice activity, classy logo!
Seryvolk

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:23:32 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2018, 06:39:31 PM by Seryvolk

I think Velix ID is one of the most promising projects of 2018.Excellent and necessary idea and a professional team,I think this is enough to make this project the most modern and stable platform for identification.I think a very worthy candidate.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:27:01 AM

Velix ID is one of the most promising and expected projects of 2018. With the full implementation of the roadmap, this project will become the most modern, secure and stable platform for identification of the person with the highest degree of privacy!A very worthy candidate: an excellent and necessary idea, a professional team, well-known advisors, just excellent ratings on all independent sites.
viewed from the profile and also the idea of the concept of this project is indeed very promising and I am sure there will be many participants support this project so that the fore be a great project and quality.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Samuel Velez

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:49:54 AM

Great ICO
We learned your coin and found it eligible to get a free listing on **aiodex**. However, there is another criterion that we have come up with that is the support from the community. So I hope that you will inform your community to vote for VXD. Hope we will have the opportunity to work more with your coin.

VXD may be of listing on **aiodex** if the number of votes is large enough.
Please go online and vote.
https://aiodex.com/vote/VXD

Regards,
Aiodex Team
Hafwen124

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:00:28 PM

How long will the private sale last? Its been 2 months now
ARe there no plan this month? I bough 6k VXD during public sale and haven't heard anything from the team,
Whats happeninng?
langnhangvl

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:26:00 PM

Hey group! What do you think it's gonna be the sentiment when VXD is listed on Bancor? Are you gonna sell, or buy more? What do you think will happen to the $1 base price? Will it hold?
MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 10:05:08 PM

Hey group! What do you think it's gonna be the sentiment when VXD is listed on Bancor? Are you gonna sell, or buy more? What do you think will happen to the $1 base price? Will it hold?
never ask like this, do research on this project and make your own choice
most the price of altcoin is currently unstable and tends to fall, if you already profit more better to sell them
but myself will sell it after Velix listed on the central exchange
thh2899

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:23:25 PM

Velix.id would solve issues of data been lost on centralized server as it is an identification verification system and it is decentralized.
hoanghai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:04:35 PM

I would suggest to hold the coin. Heard that they are doing great in India, they have been talking to government to set up their utility for now. Which certainly gives me confidence
hoanghai

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:04:51 PM

Well, from the user perspective, I would emphasize the need for us to have a secure network where our private information is shared only with those parties we want to, in a secure and easy way. Velix.ID aims to accomplish just that, and making this technology accessible to anyone with a smart phone, or even without one with the use of an NFC card
mimipupu11

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:59:06 PM

ARe there no plan this month? I bough VXD during public sale and haven't heard anything from the team,
Whats happeninng?
hoanghai

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:02:26 PM

ARe there no plan this month? I bough VXD during public sale and haven't heard anything from the team,
Whats happeninng?
Private sale will be concluded soon and bounty will be distributed in the first week of August
big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:09:49 AM

hello Velix Community

is there an exchange where I can trade the VXD token?

Tnx

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: