Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:28:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth is pumping incredibly, Should I sell or hold tight?  (Read 531 times)
Maet1212

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:54:20 PM

You need to predict where the mob is heading. So far Bitcoin->Ripple->Ethereum. What's next? I think BCH is next simply because it's cheap and fast to move funds around. So far it's trending that way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:55:10 PM

Etheruem is the best crypto currency after bitcoin and has quite a demand in market so i would recommend to hild them as this year i do think that etheruem will pump just like bitcoins did in 2017.Etheruem is great for long term investment so just hold them and don't panic sell if there is drop.
eazy-e

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:01:12 PM

Safe bet is to sell for BTC right now.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:03:43 PM

Hello Everyone,
I  feel so happy when ethereum price pump! I have some eth,  I don't know is this the right time to sell? or need I hold for more time?

Please suggest me. Thank You everyone

Just hodl it if you dont need fiat desperately,  2018 will be the year of crypto and i am sure ETH will rise in value even more by the end of the year. It also depends how much you have in ETH, you might withdraw a part of your tokens just to feel more calm.

SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:05:23 PM

I would hold if I were you. I panic sold my ethereum when the price was a on a lower side and it's price was decreasing further, just don't do what I did! If I would have held my ethereum till now it would have been doubled, but sadly I panic sold it and now I am realising that I did a huge mistake by doing it. Just don't try to cash out your ethereum now as it is a pretty good altcoin and I think it is going to reach even greater heights. So, keep holding.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:07:33 PM

Holding is the best option but currently buy few Bitcoins with that and then when Bitcoin rises back up again like reaches 16k or something which will happen like in a day or so then buy ETH with the same amount. This way you can just make few profits

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:09:52 PM

Put your money in good ICO and you will earn ether very easily. Good ICO will give you at least four times of what you put in and if you can even wait up to 6 to 7 months, you might end up with 10 times increase.

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
rejosh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:10:45 PM

I think eth is still undervalued most of the tokens in the market are based on eth not BTC. Eth deserve to have a market cap near the BTC         

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
  ███████               ███████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:12:19 PM

I still believe in the potential ethereum, so I'm not afraid to hold for a few more weeks. I think ethereum will still be growing Roll Eyes

LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:16:29 PM

Well its hard to decide when you should sell or hold,but first you should look at your situation,if you in urgent need of money,you should sell it without having a regret later and if don't,hold it for like 1 year.There's a big chance that in the future crypto will dominate the online payment,so you should hold it and hope for the future profit.In trading,no one can be sure if some coin will dominate the market or not,so it's depend on you really.
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:43:02 PM

Depends on your plans for the future. If you plan to make additional crypt investments and work on the prospect, you can sell these and buy good altos for hodl. But if you need money, you can wait until the pump runs out and sells it for Fiat.
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:43:08 PM

Some coins have now fallen in price due to price adjustments. Well, because of bitcoin's price drop, too. However, Ethereum shows not only price growth, but also stability. Stability in my opinion is even better than constant growth. I would not be selling Ethereum now, as it will grow more.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:49:26 PM

I prefer holding. Ethereum got really popular this days because of the altcoins that are going out.
It is seen more as one of the biggest invested crypto currency because of them.
It is not just Ethereum that should be hodl but more of those who are on top. This is not over yet and it could grow more.
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:50:33 PM

Some coins have now fallen in price due to price adjustments. Well, because of bitcoin's price drop, too. However, Ethereum shows not only price growth, but also stability. Stability in my opinion is even better than constant growth. I would not be selling Ethereum now, as it will grow more.

I wonder when the real dip is coming, maybe ethereum will steam through towards a hefty 2000 dollar?
zoloq33

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:56:40 PM

I don't think it will go much higher, there is goana be a sharp price decrease very soon.
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:43:20 PM

It depends on you. If you feel that ETH is crashing then sell and if you seeing ETH is going to the moon then hold it and buy ethereum but if i were you, just hold your ethereum instead just like your have done to bitcoin since Ethereum is offering you a stability of price due to its infinite supply of coins and it will not fluctuate bad as bitcoin's volatility so, you will easily know the price of ether will crash or other way around
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:11:59 PM

I just hold for the current eth, not for trading because I think the eth will continue to grow slowly with time to time. so I guess it's best to hold on as much as you can.

SpyX

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:24:50 PM

Since the author make this thread yesterday, the best bet was to sell! But it was in a court term vision, actually bet on eth is a good move for the next 6 month if you don't need this money now. Hold tight your eth dude.  Wink
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:34:28 PM

All depends on your target profit and at the rate you bought your ethereum as to whether you have made profit or not. Although in as much as am concern i will still continue to hold me ethereum despite the fact that i have made significant profit from my investment in ethereum i still have a strong believe ethereum will continue to increase in value. 

bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:43:43 PM

Hello Everyone,
I  feel so happy when ethereum price pump! I have some eth,  I don't know is this the right time to sell? or need I hold for more time?

Please suggest me. Thank You everyone

The decision is yours, but if I was you, I would hold on tight, because I expect Ethereum to grow a lot more throughout 2018. I wouldnt be surprised if we hit around $1500 by the end of this month and prices like $2500+ by the end of the year. But nobody can tell, thats just my gut feelings.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: