Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:45:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is tron (TRX) a good investment for now? or risk?  (Read 965 times)
snakejack

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:43:50 PM

I sold my TRXs days ago. TRX will die soon...
lighterkek

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 06:52:17 PM

tron has made an extraordinary development and it has risen so fast that it's right from the prominent coins. I have to invest in tron ​​but I think it is a logical choice I believe that the rise will continue
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:11:10 PM

I think tron is a very risky to invest , because for me it looks like previous pump was absolutely manipulated and baseless and it  tends to suggest that it's just another one pump/scam project. I'm afraid we will never see a new high of TRX .

luks33

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:16:16 PM

Another thing with TRX is that their roadmap is too long!!!
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:27:25 PM

I think tron is a very risky to invest , because for me it looks like previous pump was absolutely manipulated and baseless and it  tends to suggest that it's just another one pump/scam project. I'm afraid we will never see a new high of TRX .

I have around 10k TRX and i got these coins at very cheap price. I have planned to hold it for longer time so current price movement doesn't affect my decision. This situation will be changed soon and we can expect high level price in the coming months, just make sure to hold the coins.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:52:56 PM

In this scandalous world of cryptocurrency it is better to avoid such a coin with history this dubious. Created with intention to serve as media platform for media creators to eliminate middle men in content distribution, which would give more autonomy and prevent the fee. But its creator Justin Sun has a his a knack for false claims about partnerships with big companies. And recently its white paper was accused of forgery too. So among this pr nightmare its value fell over 50% (as it happens here). There is some recovery here but don't count on it for anything much.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:57:09 PM

If you got in really early then you'd be really lucky, but now it has pumped already it is hard to say how much further it will go. The ATH is still a lot higher than it is now but there are a lot of tron whales on the market that can manipulate the prices. Invest with caution, this one is a tough call

Dolarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:00:00 PM

I think TRX itself is not a very reliable investment. Do not invest in it.
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:04:41 PM

Tron is only 3 cents right now, and they will be launching their first beta version, Exodus, on March 31st.

jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:05:19 PM

The tron is a Chinese coin, and today all from the China are big risks, but if you look at the NEO, nothing stalish happened to him. I would buy a some.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:53:13 PM

now is the good time to buy TRX, it is almost on the bottom and we can earn well when the growth begins
muncuss

Activity: 706
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:55:50 PM

i prefer buy xvg or xlm or xrp, i don't know why ppls always talk about trx "buy buy". never heard about its advantage

bitmattrix88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 09:02:19 PM

Hello Everyone,

I just seen TRX Coin in top 10 in Coinmarketcap. Then k decided to get some TRX but as a new user I am not sure about this. Please tell me what to do.

Thanks Mates.

Now Bitcoin and Altcoins prices have come down. So, the best time for those who are just buying. This is the best time for those who buy TRX. TRX has two more good news in March. I think TRX will have a good place in March. I made a lot of money for this. That's my idea.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
tulpash

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:43:03 PM

Hello Everyone,

I just seen TRX Coin in top 10 in Coinmarketcap. Then k decided to get some TRX but as a new user I am not sure about this. Please tell me what to do.

Thanks Mates.

Now Bitcoin and Altcoins prices have come down. So, the best time for those who are just buying. This is the best time for those who buy TRX. TRX has two more good news in March. I think TRX will have a good place in March. I made a lot of money for this. That's my idea.
Yes, it is very reasonable to buy this currency right now at the moment when the market is on the decline. After good news, there must inevitably be growth. But this coin has good chances in the long run too.  Wink
coinmgnet

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:45:39 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks Mates.

TronX has a good entry point right now. It could have been a good investment before reaching such a high price, don't expect to get rich now. Look for other good coins that are out there.
mikfresh

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:22:07 PM

avoid avoid avoid
The whitepaper is plagiarized and there's no product: vaporware. It doesn't deserve that market capitalization, plain and simple.
weav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:24:13 PM

Tron is only 3 cents right now, and they will be launching their first beta version, Exodus, on March 31st.
You need to realise it isn't all about price , with the supply they have the price already is ridiculous. The dev doesn't seem the most trustworthy to, after selling 6 billion trx.

inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:51:26 PM

Pure speculative as other people have said, it can go up and down wihtout any news or reasons to do so. Looks like some whales are playing the pumpand dump game. I am out.
X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:37:37 PM

Although this coin was pumped and very much in December and around a lot of negative rumors, I still got her and I think she will still bring me a good income! But this is my personal opinion, I can not give you advice to buy it or not, here you have to make a choice because you invest your money!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mrPix

Activity: 308
Merit: 29

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:38:25 PM

When I was analyzing TRX (about 3 weeks ago), I found that all partnerships like Gifto, Pet Planet, Peiwo APP are Sun's companies. It's okay, but he announced them like it usually happens with "stranger" one. Besides, Tron WP consists of many copypastes. Also WP has no technical details, what Justin explained as they included such info in Chinese only)) And after some time they add info to translations.

But I also saw the info about devs from alibaba who joined the team. And Bittrex now has TRX too.

Sun has business reputation so I hope that everything will not as bad as majority convinced))
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: