Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:17:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will blockchain kill traditional banking?  (Read 788 times)
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:50:44 PM

I do not think so, I think a lot of news says the blockchain system will be adopted by banks in some countries.
the possibility is very small to kill traditional banking. and that too will be much debated many circles.

Yes, i agree traditional banking system could not be taken away  because it has proven its value over the years and many medium to large scale businesses rely on banks. Maybe the blockchain will grow more and made its own legend but it doesnt mean traditional banking will evaporate anytime soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AllthewayUUppp

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:54:35 PM

A bunch of blockchain tech founders debate the question here: https://bitnewstoday.com/opinion/will-blockchain-kill-banks-or-financial-sector-can-use-this-technology-to-improve-its-efficiency/

James Song, founder of exsulcoin , is featured too. He's showing up everywhere these days.

No it's not because it will be needed for our economy to grow like our government they need those money to do what ever they need to do on our different countries. Unless our government really support blockchain technology and that what's happening in the future and they will use cryptocurrency as their money, we will see those traditional banking will be erased.
ntrader

Activity: 264
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 01:55:27 PM

A bunch of blockchain tech founders debate the question here: https://bitnewstoday.com/opinion/will-blockchain-kill-banks-or-financial-sector-can-use-this-technology-to-improve-its-efficiency/

James Song, founder of exsulcoin , is featured too. He's showing up everywhere these days.

that questions answer is: never blockchain will not kill traditional banking, because prople need stability and they want trade with calm, there are so many frequent in crypto market. but it can used only for pay and forgot system, that people can pay and their clients receive and change into fiat in less than 1 hour.
lautantepi

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:51:41 AM

I think startup blockchain is a serious warning to the whole financial services industry. now they feel comfortable and make a lot of money by doing things as usual. They are able to do that because innovative startups always have huge losses:
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:53:23 AM

I think it is impossible (in the near future)
Blockchain is very good but Internet is not 100% of population.
Technical infrastructure is also a factor.
tanxingwo1215

Activity: 105
Merit: 6

Get Paid to Play your Media on Current

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:08:11 AM

Block chain technology will be applied to the bank's business, and cooperate with the bank!

That's what XRP does. Banks and XRP, win-win!

I think this is also a new direction of block chain technology development!

▃▃  ────▾ CURRENT ▾────  ▃▃
█ ▁ Get Paid to Play All Your Media ▁ █ (http://current.us/)
javacomedy

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:23:38 AM

blockchain technology has indeed very rapidly and safely. even blockchain was covered so perfect compared to the others. traditional banks going forward if you want to apply the concept of a system of this kind but if you do not want to then it can just be left out.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:43:40 AM

Banks are getting outdated with the use of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. They must evolve soon and adopt blockchain so they can catch up with rapid changing technologies of the future. Presently, some banks started to develop their own kind of cryptocurrency and other supported ripple, a kind of coin that is said to bethe fastest and most scalable asset that enables real time global payment anywhere in the world. Ripple is best suited for bank purposes as it offers banks and payment providers a reliable, on-demand option to source liquidity for cross border payments. So blockchain will not kill traditional banking but it will modernize it instead if the bank will adopt the technology of the future.
Jones12

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:54:15 AM

I think that blockchain startups are a serious threat to the entire financial services industry. At the moment, they are comfortable and earning way too much money with doing things as they have always done. They could afford to do that because innovative startups always had a huge disadvantage: lack of capital. Well, that problem is solved now.
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:06:57 AM

Of course not. Traditional banks continue to operate with
fanatical customers respectively.
They keep their assets in the bank for security.
While in vip bitcoin only for tradeng to increase the assets they have. So between traditional banks and trading vip bitcoin fixed the way.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:26:20 PM

The cost of traditional Bank transfers is much cheaper than transfers in blockchain. The transaction price in Fiat is limited only by the degree of greed of bankers. I do not believe that banks will use the blockchain for transactions. Banks can use the blockchain only for the exchange of documents. We will not see these changes.

I agree with this so i would not be sure if the blockchain can kill traditional bank.
They are both can walk together and support each other since it will be good combination.
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:52:51 PM

I think traditional banking will not get killed by the presence of blockchain, some of them still need traditional banking and the state also needs it to reach the whole

I also think so, every country in this world has differences in facing the global development especially in the financial system or banking. Many countries still centralize their banking system in the traditional system. However, it doesn't rule out the possibility in some certain countries to use the blockchain technology instead of the traditional banking. However, to kill the traditional banking system, it is quite difficult for now.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

dipan30343456

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:53:20 PM

Future block chain technology development may be better for banking services!

The block chain with technical application can get people's recognition!

As a part of the financial system, Banks can not be eliminated by the new technology.
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:11:10 AM

blockchain, bitcoin or another crypto curency never kill traditional banking
i think use blockchain technology tradional banking can improve performance about fast transaction

There are a bunch of possibilities in this technology era. But, I also personally agree that the blockchain technology will not kill the traditional bank system. It may be possible to use the technology of blockchain to support the performance of the traditional bank. But it does not mean to kill the system. Each country must have their policy in this term.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:13:50 AM

Traditional banking will never get killed. But Blockchain will grow and develop even more than these days. Some banking companies might join or create their own block chain technology  for the benefit of the investors and at their company also.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:19:05 AM

I think traditional banking will not get killed by the presence of blockchain, some of them still need traditional banking and the state also needs it to reach the whole

Blockchain and banks need to support each other.
Combination between those two will be good one.
Bank cab adopt blockchain as its system which is fully more fair.

edwardnortonn

Activity: 177

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:25:19 AM

Blockchain and traditional banking systems might just be combined to work together, Blockchain technology will increase the efficiency of the banking system, but  not totally face out the traditional banking system
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:28:21 AM

maybe,when blocchain develops and become popular,with clear and nobody can control blockchain,nobody can hacked,i hope one day blockchain can replace bank,everyone can use one common currency
mikfresh

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:47:16 AM

Impossible as of now. "We don't need banks, we need banks' services". This won't change in a glimpse of the eye, nor in 5 years in my opinion. Just think about mortgages? Crypto lending system have many downsides as of now. I wouldn't trust sending money to anyone. Salt, Ethlend... they have still many flaws.
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:22:53 AM

maybe,when blocchain develops and become popular,with clear and nobody can control blockchain,nobody can hacked,i hope one day blockchain can replace bank,everyone can use one common currency
Actually, blockchain creation is not a way of killing old banking system, instead it help them to be more productive a day business process. Taking much long in a line it's gonna be a waste of time neither, and with these it build up something to fasten the way we've been working for. This is a development, changing from old fashion ways to a better one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: