Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:13:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [MNZ] Monetize Coin - A new generation of lending platform  (Read 15211 times)
vrap.pm

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:22:21 PM

Is there any bounty program now or in the future?
I am interested in participating in twitter campaign.
garciaor2002

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:05:19 AM

Who are the team members, Are you anonymous?
taseigerku

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:58:23 PM

another lending platform
the good news is they allow witdrawal anytime

the bad news is the dumper is everywhere.. please dev explain to us how u will maintain the price and beat the dumper ??
NoobTube

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:26:38 AM

Hmmmmmm.... No word in 5 days... BitConnect falls and then these people go silent.
riOrizOr

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:14:20 PM

Quiet strange...the downfall of bitconnect and then at the same time these people show up with "bounty"  again. hm hm...i dont believe this will be anything serious
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:06:34 AM

"price of $0.35 and a realistic target value of $10 by February, this is the easiest way to 30x your investment."

Nope nope nope

Im outta here.

Same here.  After reading that sentence on the website, I immediately decided this wasn't something I wanted to participate in.  No serious project ever talks about price speculations.  What will the investors think about the project if it doesn't hit $10 in less than 2 weeks?  This is a horrible marketing attempt that will damage the project. 
Tylips

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:51:34 AM

Dear Investors

I just wanted to reach out to you to let you know whats going on here at Monetize Coin.
But first I must apologize for the lack of communication over this last week. Since we launched our Pre-ICO last Friday we have been simply overwhelmed by the response the Monetize Coin platform has received.

Our plan was to have a Pre-ICO lasting around 10 days, this was to allow us to build momentum through online marketing, this did not go as we expected, our Pre-ICO sold out within a few hours.

We did not fully understand the power of having a YouTuber make a positive video about our project.
Watch the Video here.

Since that Friday we have increased our member numbers from 1000 to 36,000.

We need to address the issue that we had when our platform went viral last Friday. Many of you got excited about our project and deposited Bitcoin and Ethereum with the intention of making a purchase during the Pre-ICO round, we suffered from a technical glitch that meant many of you could not purchase tokens even though you sent the order before the Pre-ICO round closed.

Our launch was not as smooth as we had hoped but we will work to correct any mistakes we have made.

Because of this, we will be setting the price of the MNZ token at 35c for all 3 rounds, on our opening day (22nd Jan). This is the best we can do to try and compensate you and we do apologize. We have been beta testing our ordering process all week, to ensure the process is both smooth and glitch free.

We have focused on keeping 100% true to our claim that we will never disable withdrawals from our platform, we have kept to this; deposits and withdrawals from our system are free-flowing and very fast.

A word about our first round Tomorrow.
Due to the sheer number of people wishing to purchase MNZ tokens, we have had to set a maximum purchase limit for the early rounds. We have set the maximum to 200 per user, per day and this will allow as many members as possible to purchase and be involved in our project.

We have over 8000 depositing members and nearly 10,000 deposits, with a combined value of over 2 million dollars. We expect the first rounds to sell out, in just a few seconds tomorrow.

It would be very easy to open up all of the rounds in a single day, we would sell out all of our tokens in less than an hour, this would not help us build a long-term and sustainable business.

As you may have already seen, we have been running a lot of advertising all over the web, our advertising costs for the coinmarketcap website alone are over $10,000 per day and this is just one of the sites we are advertising on.

We are not cryptocurrency experts but we are business and marketing experts, we have been in business for a long time now and we know how to build a real and sustainable business.

We are a new generation of lending platform, I hope that you can see that, our focus has been on the ICO process but we have to shift to looking to the future and making money for our early investors.

To do this we will be bringing in new investors, most of the other lending platforms out there are not doing any advertising, which means they're attracting the same user base and competing with each other, we are experts with marketing.

We have a huge marketing machine in place for this project, we will spend just over $2m on advertising through Facebook, Google Adwords, Media buying and YouTube over the next 30 days.

Online marketing is what we do best; it is our core skill and the Monetize Coin parent company, has a decade of experience in this field.

Keep an eye out for our ads on YouTube, you will see them a lot.

Remember, our parent company is already a successful, profit generating company. We do not need to take any profit from the ICO rounds, instead, we will use those funds to help make you all richer by generating as much interest in our platform, as possible.

The MonetizeCoin (MNZ) coin will have a value over $100 within the next 5 months, with our marketing team working hard we see this as an easy possibility.

Times for the first round tomorrow.

Our first round starts on Monday 22nd January at, 11 am UTC/GMT

The start time in various time zones is as follows:
Greenwich Mean Time, GMT - 11 am
Pacific Time, PT - 3 am
Mountain Time, MT - 4 am
Central Time, CT - 5 am
Eastern Time, ET - 6 am
India Standard Time, IST - 4.30 pm
Indochina Time, ICT - 6 pm
Hong Kong Time, HKT - 7 pm
Australian Eastern Time, AET* - 10 pm
Philippine Time, PHT - 7 pm
I would like to wish you the best of luck in tomorrows rounds. Please do not be too disheartened if you can't buy in the first few rounds, the coin is still good value in any of the rounds.

If you need any help or support, then please visit our official telegram support group where I have a team of admins available to you 24/7.
I myself, am there most of the day and you can speak to me about any issues you may have.
Telegram: Monetize Coin Community and Support

We also have an official updates telegram channel at:
Telegram: Monetize Coin Official Updates
Warmest Regards
— Markus Green
Project Lead - Monetize Coin

P.S Below are some FAQ's if you need more information.

What are the minimum and maximum buy amounts? The minimum amount is 50 MNZ Tokens and the maximum is 200 MNZ Tokens, per User, per Day. The maximum amount will be increased in the later rounds of the ICO and you will be able to enter any number, between the minimum and maximum amounts.

2) Where can I buy MNZ?

Once logged into the Monetize platform, the buy option for the ICO will be located on the right hand side of the Home screen.

3) What time zone is used for the ICO?

The times listed on the ICO Schedule are displayed in UTC Times. When logged into the platform, the Monetize ICO countdown timer is displayed on the Home screen.

4) Why is the road map so short?

Monetize feels that an extended roadmap of a year or more is an unrealistic business model. While some competitors may provide a yearlong roadmap with a debit card attached at the end of it, this is not the Monetize plan. The Monetize Team released a short term roadmap, so that the focus would be on a smooth ICO and getting the initial platform up and running for the Investors.

The Monetize plan is to bring new capital into the lending platform, that will reward early investors and also increase the demand for the coin. Monetize will be doing a lot of advertising to bring in more investors. Once the lending, exchange and staking is implemented, Monetize will release more details on future plans and goals.

5) Why are you anonymous? What business is associated with this platform?

The Monetize Team would love to show you the business behind Monetize Coin and Monetize is very proud of their technology and what they have achieved. While they believe it is a legitimate and fascinating way for a company to raise money from investors the world over, the legality of the ICO funding model is still untested. The Monetize Team feels that cryptocurrencies should remain anonymous and free from the regulation of any one, central government.

6) When will the exchange open?

This information is not being released at this time; yes, there are plans for an external exchange but the current focus is on a smooth ICO and the Monetize Platform at this time. Please stay tuned for further info.

7) How will Lending work?

The Monetize platform uses the Monetize Bot to generate a monthly return of up to 40%. To get started, simply deposit either Bitcoin or Ethereum into your Monetize Coin online wallet or purchase MNZ tokens either during the ICO, the integrated exchange or through our external exchange partners. Choose a lending package to invest in and earn a daily dividend payment to your account, in the form of USD amount. The USD amount can then be converted into Monetize Coin and sold on the internal/external exchange.

Cool How will Staking work?

Staking is done through our platform by moving the funds into a staking wallet and then interest is generated daily, on those staked coins; staked MNZ coins will always be available for withdrawal and you can cancel staking, at any time. Staking still allocates your capital to our Monetize Bot but as Monetize cannot lock that capital up for an agreed commitment, Monetize will not leverage the capital as highly as they do with the lending platform; this still allows Monetize to generate a profit from the capital which will be returned to you the investor, at a fixed interest rate. Monetize will just use it as a form of lending and it will work the same way as staking, no capital lock and interest paid in tokens.

9) How is Monetize different from other lending platforms?

Monetize is connected to a Real Business. Monetize Lending is not tied to a Volatility Crypto Trading bot that relies on the volatility of a cryptocurrency, to generate returns for lenders.
The Monetize Bot Spy Tool will allow lenders to see what they’re investing in.
10) Please provide information regarding your infrastructure; do you expect a system crash during the ICO due to high demand?

While no one can predict these things 100%, Monetize has taken measures to safeguard against a system crash during the ICO.
Monetize is hosted on the Amazon cloud in 6 localations; these locations are:
Oregon, Ohio, Sau Paulo, the UK, Singapore and South Korea.

At each Point of Presence (PoP), Monetize hosts an API server for ICO orders, a database slave server and auto-scaling front-end servers.
Monetize feels they have built out a large and well-engineered system, which should help the ICO process go smoothly.
11) Do you have information available regarding the Monetize Smart Contract?

Here is the link to our ERC20 Token on Etherscan:
https://etherscan.io/token/0xdbf3bf0c3ff7d43769d5150daa90f0014a0e2c4c

Monetize has transferred 7.5 Million tokens (ICO Supply) to the following address:
https://etherscan.io/token/0xdbf3bf0c3ff7d43769d5150daa90f0014a0e2c4c?a=0xc00e43b93849b99b230295e406b0cece31955e06

Monetize uses the ERC20 token as a utility token, to interact with our platform.
The tokens will be available for withdrawal shortly after the ICO ends and distribution of tokens, will be very simple and will be done the same way you withdraw Bitcoin or Ethereum from the platform.
Please note that any other contract addresses are nothing to do with Monetize Coin and the only tokens that will work with our platform, are the tokens in the contract above.
12) Do you have an Official Support group on Telegram?

Yes, the official Telegram Groups are as follows: Monetize Community and Support Group: https://t.me/monetizecoin_community Monetize Coin Official Updates Channel: https://t.me/monetizecoin Monetize Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MonetizeCoin/

group3

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:07:28 PM

I made a purchase as soon as the ICO opened but my transaction status is now showing error. At first it showed pending and now it says error. Is there any support?
den_penta

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:11:31 PM

With 47K registrations and 200MNZ limit = 9.5 millions of MNZ
They are overbooked x10 for first day $0.35 price.
And all ICO target of 7.5M will be reached in first days.

HOSTONOID

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:52:17 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 03:25:18 PM by HOSTONOID

I also purchase coins trought ICO.Its says Your order in progress but now no transaction on website.Its FRAUD maybe or not organisated devs? Huh
Now website is down.What a heck?

Round 2 of ICO in 2 hours?HuhHuhHuhHuh

Just withdraw all my BTC.I dont like to wait first round of fucking ICO,purchase coins and now see no transaction .So unproffesional from this kids.
Kebabster

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:23:00 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 07:57:36 AM by Kebabster

3 rounds, 6 orders with "error" in status.
Investments should not depend on luck or even some kind of nonsense.
Go to f*ck, guys, your project - rly sh*t.
Tylips

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:23:50 AM

People, someone got to buy coins? Huh
den_penta

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:46:12 AM

Withdraw all ETH from MNZ account at night (after 3 useless attempts to buy coins).
And made ~60% on ARTE right now  Grin

Tylips

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:11:12 PM

Withdraw all ETH from MNZ account at night (after 3 useless attempts to buy coins).
And made ~60% on ARTE right now  Grin
Artex Coin (ATX)?
den_penta

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:13:44 PM

No, it is Artemine coin: ARTE.
Not listed on CMC but I trade it on Livecoin

Tylips

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:14:07 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 08:46:11 PM by Tylips

Respected MonetizeCoin,how much will a coin cost in a landing?
Begin2018

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:29:49 AM

can US resident join this ICO?
Kebabster

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:03:26 AM

4th round - you can't login into account...
This is the worst ICO ever, developers are dumber than monkeys, I sincerely wish you as soon as possible to die.
Tylips

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:52:28 AM

-We have made the buying process much smoother and simpler , it should now be just a single click to purchase tokens, then a few minutes wait while we process all of the orders coming in.

-We have also fixed a few server issues, most of you had a smooth buying process but sadly some of you got cloudflare errors, this should be fixed now.

-When the ICO is live, enter the amount of MNZ tokens you wish to purchase, select the currency you wish to spend and click the "Purchase MNZ Tokens" button.

Have you improved your work? Now can not enter the site for an hour !!!
gabvr

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:18:53 PM

SCAMMMM
SCAMMMM
SCAMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cant withdrawal my money
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: