Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:03:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [MNZ] Monetize Coin - A new generation of lending platform  (Read 15208 times)
Tylips

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:37:58 PM

Thank you !!! Bought on the 5th round !!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Akitzxc

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:49:43 AM

I sent btc but I didn't receive it yet it's been 4hrs

Transaction ID:
91dde50e7e4beff38b58f805b15a2246aa7da8fa8d1c305067934de4898e6027
gabvr

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:46:19 AM

how long i have to wait for get my money
i withdrawal btc and they show me
Anti-Fraud: This transaction is under manual review. Please be patient.
this look very strange...
and dont have anyway contact support
feel like a scam
JasonT

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:52:05 PM

I had about 0.14 ETH left in wallet went to log in before i transferred more i notice it now says -0.14 ETH?? wasn't sure why but went ahead with my sending another 0.3 ETH and now its showing + 0.14 ETH only when it should be 0.44 ETH. Also the transaction history of all the ETH i sent in has disappeared and i can only see 1 transaction now which was the most recent ETH i just sent in before when toppping up my ETH wallet. Please fix this issue i have contacted the email and no replies. I sent an email few days ago about some concerns and questions and still no reply from that too
gabvr

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:03:37 PM

scam for sure 100%!!!i pisss in your face monetize fucking garbage
HOSTONOID

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:17:37 PM

Thanks God I withdraw all my BTC on first day of ICO when I see that one "Professional" LOL Monetize team have problem with hosting,Just amazing,do you use $1 Hosting or $1 servers ? Grin
So much about  this kids team.
 Wink

Bayuvivi90

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:44:29 PM

Hi, I think your platform is what I needed.After I buy the tokens, when will they get sent to my ETH wallet?
gabvr

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:31:53 PM

SCAMMMM
SCAMMMM
SCAMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cant withdrawal my money
darylbot

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:06:18 AM

"Monetize Coin will never disable withdrawals, you will always be able to withdraw your cryptocurrency."
If this statement is true, Monetize Coin will certainly attract a lot of investors.

I invested and placed my deposit onto their website platform

Could not buy coins immediately so I let the deposited funds sit on their website showing deposit

After one hour as per verified by the etherscan.io ledger they stole my funds by transferring it
out into another account

Their webpage still showed that the money was deposited on their webpage

I tried to withdraw my deposit and the monetize website platform showed it was still there but it was actually gone already because they took it one hour after I deposited it

Monetize coin please follow this up with me and return my funds

Thankyou
darylbot

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:13:04 AM

I'm very impressed to see that the first 7 rounds have sold out instantly, it seems like there is still great demand. Looking forward to round 8!

It is not sold out instantly . It is monetize coins process so that you let your funds sit in their website platform until the next round to try again. but after one hour when you look at etherscan.io you will see that they steal the funds and transfer them into their own account .

Their website platform will pretend that your funds are still deposited when in fact they are already stolen into another account about one hour after you place deposit. Check etherscan.io and you will see that there is an account that has collected over one million dollars and over 7000 transactions

this account was used for the first few rounds (4)
and then they presumably start using a new account to steal the deposit funds into
tranbatotasus

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:48:30 AM

Look like homeblockcoin
Tylips

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:00:08 PM

Dear Investor

The first thing we have to say is Monetize will be following the roadmap as outlined; changing the plan now, would be unfair to the current and future MNZ Token owners.

As a rule; we do not comment on what other platforms are doing, we have taken the idea of a lending platform and applied the model to our business.

We do not believe in the other platforms or the idea of Crypto trading bots, for us; the math simply does not make sense.

When these other platforms stop trading; they look for an easy excuse, pointing fingers at Cease and Desist letters or DDOS attacks. If you look at the recent major platform failure that has occurred, you can see they blame everyone but themselves.

Other platforms are switching to what they call hosted staking, to us this is bait and switch; they sold investors on the idea of lending and removed this option near the end of their ICO.

A coin with only staking has no reason to exist and has no way to add liquidity or value to its own coin.

We will be sticking to and following our roadmap, but to do this we have to change the words that we use. We will no longer use the words lending or investment; we can still offer you the same terms and daily return rates that we promised in our whitepaper.

When we first started this project we wanted to keep it as simple as possible for our investors. This is why we went with the industry standard terms of lending, going forward it is clear that we need to be more transparent with how our platform generates revenue.

We are an online marketing company; at our core we buy and sell web traffic, it is extremely complex but at the same time is very simple to understand at a high level.

Moving forward we are going to allow you to use the MNZ token to fund very simple marketing campaigns in our platform. You will be able to build the campaign and set a few parameters; do not worry, this will be very simple and easy to do.

Our system will then take the MNZ utility tokens and use them to buy and sell web traffic. You will build a campaign by allocating MNZ tokens to our Monetization Engine; our system will then use the value of those tokens to generate you a profit which will then be returned to you as USD.

Our system will show you how the MNZ tokens have been used, the offers promoted, the revenue that has generated and the profit share it has returned to you.

This system will work in exactly the same way as lending works but we will use different terms and words.

We will no longer call this lending but simply "Campaigns", in the same way you may have made loans on other platforms, you will make marketing campaigns on our platform.

The demand we have sustained during our ICO has been phenomenal, when other platforms are struggling we are still selling out our ICO rounds in a minute or less.

On Tuesday the 6th, ICO round 16 sold out 300,000 tokens at $1.87 in 28 seconds.

We thank you for your continued support and we promise to stick with our roadmap and plan, we will not bait and switch like other platforms have done.

Tomorrow (9th Feb) is ICO round 19, 20 and 21 with the first round starting at 11 am GMT/UTC.

The limits are a maximum of 1500 tokens purchased per round and 4500 tokens per day.

The start time in various time zones is as follows:

Greenwich Mean Time, GMT - 11 am
Pacific Time, PT - 3 am
Mountain Time, MT - 4 am
Central Time, CT - 5 am
Eastern Time, ET - 6 am
India Standard Time, IST - 4.30 pm
Indochina Time, ICT - 6 pm
Hong Kong Time, HKT - 7 pm
Australian Eastern Time, AET* - 10 pm
Philippine Time, PHT - 7 pm

Best of luck and thank you for investing in our business and platform.

Warmest Regards
— Markus Green
Project Lead - Monetize Coin
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:07:43 PM

I need some information about the team members. Due to Bitconnect incident , i will only invest on strong teams , that's it
pavel.elba

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:25:38 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 09:14:55 PM by pavel.elba

The rules of communication with administrators MonetizeCoin:
1-Don't ask uncomfortable questions! If you ask how they differ from other coins like Bitconnect, Davor and the rest, they will ban you.
2 - do Not say that their coin will not be expensive, since this is another lending. They'll ban you!
3 - No criticism, there is a dictatorship!

Some administrators seem to still go to school and no relation to the business have not. They're angry because they're puberty. (This is my personal opinion).

I asked the question, how do they differ from other landing platforms, they said they are connected with real business, but they do not show it, just say that it is, so it's just another legend.

There are also positive aspects, a good developer Marcus. Watching the website all the errors fixes very quickly. We found information about him, but that's another story. I hope the coin will grow well in price and the project will live longer than Davor, Homeblockcoin and the like.

I hope my account on the site will not get banned. And if you get banned, you will have a reason to think about whether to invest there, or your money may simply disappear. Marcus, do the right thing, tens of thousands of people believe you.)
kilwin0606

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:11:25 AM

I’m selling few of my Monetize coin,anyone interested to buy pm on telegram
@davjo06
endaiin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:40:02 AM

Great project. i like and very interest
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:30:04 PM

Spamming, babe?
Or, do you mind on indulging us with a reply and thorough explanation of from which perspective can you see this project as great and very interest(ing)
rendiuno

Activity: 340
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:56:29 PM

Spamming, babe?
Or, do you mind on indulging us with a reply and thorough explanation of from which perspective can you see this project as great and very interest(ing)
Sorry, Sir,
may i ask and i also want to know. Why do many people and including you say this project scam and spamming?
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:11:06 PM

Spamming, babe?
Sorry, Sir,
may i ask and i also want to know. Why do many people and including you say this project scam and spamming?

Dev's not active for weeks, more than one month, although that is not a perfect indicator, but if you spent a few minutes reading this mere 5 pages of ann thread, you'll see that there are a lot of questions and clarification unanswered
rourkey

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:13:14 AM

Our Bounty campaign will start in 48 hours when public registration opens, stay tuned for more information.

I'm trying to get my bitcoin off your site and back into           my nano.
its dissapeared and the transaction tells me email sent.

but no email has been sent.

wheres my bitcoin.

no answer to live chat.

the rats getting smellier.

i've put all my holding into staking wallet.

really worried       
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: