Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:09:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic leads to profit  (Read 893 times)
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:41:36 PM

It depends, theres some case that the price in the beginning is high then becoming lower and there is the beginning is low then high in the end. Some people sell because we are not sure if it will lead more profit in long term.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:06:57 PM

Be greedy when others are panic. That's what I do for trading LoL. Sooner or later, this year will get the highest value of all coins and then back to real value! Join when you guys still in the developing period of market Smiley
Cheers!
Correct, when the big crash of the real estate bubble came many people were desperate for cash and began selling their good stocks this was what drove the panic in wall street if you had the money you could have gotten a lot of good stocks for cheap prices and the same was true for real estate property since people were desperate for cash, so when you see the market going down that is the moment to invest some money.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:36:17 PM

You can rely call it panic, it is a market cycle, panic is what lead to BTC price dropping because of uncertainly in price, this gives opportunity for one to get good coins at good price
Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:42:48 PM

It's always best to take advantage of others fears and panic. This is truly the best you can do in days like that if you have the steel nerves.

ansh_848

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:46:04 PM

panic selling shouldn't be done at the time when price is loosing or decreasing you should sell it when the price increases beyond your expectation. Otherwise if i do it in my style i would never do panic selling because most probably it occur losses.
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:48:38 PM

The problem in here is that most people think that the panic time when the giant fud start is the great signal for selling everything, and it is not true.

most people are selling in here in losses, and that is what causes frustuation in here, that is what i see everyday. And because of that, they do not want to introduce themselves in here anymore.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:54:56 PM

I think Ethereum is still in a very bullish market and I will buy every dip I can find right now. It will take a lot of bear action to destroy all that has been done, and I don't think the bulls are done yet. The coin is in an equilibrium pattern right now, but I think it will still have some more bull action soon, before it gets a correction, and it will probably happen before BTC recovers again, so I'm staying on ether for now.
As for the RSI trends, I agree with you, right now it's my favorite indicator, and I love playing those oversold bounces on the top 10 coins.

readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:41:04 PM

If all around you are in panic but you save sober consciousness then it is really the way to earn some money finding the way that other cannot see because of terror emotions. Cold blooding is a feature of true dealer.
btcdepo

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:45:51 PM

Be greedy when others are panic. That's what I do for trading LoL. Sooner or later, this year will get the highest value of all coins and then back to real value! Join when you guys still in the developing period of market Smiley
Cheers!
Correct, when the big crash of the real estate bubble came many people were desperate for cash and began selling their good stocks this was what drove the panic in wall street if you had the money you could have gotten a lot of good stocks for cheap prices and the same was true for real estate property since people were desperate for cash, so when you see the market going down that is the moment to invest some money.

One of my trading master friend told me exactly the same thing. Other peoples's fear and panic will be your profit. It is difficult I know. Probably most of you is thinking about selling all your coins at the moment because market is super red but we should learn to be far from our emotions.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 04:58:55 PM

Buy low/sell high - basic thesis of crypto trading . When someone fall in panic , you can use it and make a profit , actually this works everyday in real life too  Smiley
Laodungchun

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:04:22 PM

So trading buy low sell high. But the expert and pro just really earn huge amounts of money because of the panic else for professionals in this field is a great opportunity for making money either. So this should be learned by other people, But we can not do these things the crypto currency really is volitile
Ascredo

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:06:53 PM

I'm beginning to understand that coins which I bought can be a cheap and useless, in the case of deep drawdown on the coins I'm just waiting.
And Yes, I have balls of steel)
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:09:36 PM

Maybe you can make that your trading strategy ,when you see the major coins going down ,you just buy and you know they will definitely rise back.
coolcountry

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:09:46 PM

Of course, people are not rational beings after all. When people panic, if you can keep your cool, you can make some nice decisions which will lead to some good profits for you. But since we are all humans, we may sometimes be affected by panic; nothing to be done about that.

joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:21:35 PM

Not technically, but i have seen a lot of people selling all their coins at the DIP; and a few hours later that coin made a 50% in just a few minutes. That is the power of your panic, it can make you lose everything if you are a newbie guy.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:24:36 PM

Of course it does. Greens might look great as your folio grows but in reality corrections are more healthy in the long run as you will know have many chances to profit over cheap coins.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:35:16 PM

I haven't traded in a while, sold off my alts when btc started falling from $20,000. True, the alts has become cheaper to buy but since I only trade on the BTC market, that also mean that I'd still be not able to buy much. In the past I preferred buying alts whenever btc is high, since usually alts also fall at the same time.
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:26:47 AM

Panic can lead to profits for some people, but not for those who panic, so the next time you see a drop in the market, do not sell your assets, just wait  Wink
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:32:11 AM

Panic can lead to profits for some people, but not for those who panic, so the next time you see a drop in the market, do not sell your assets, just wait  Wink
That's what often happens to everyone, when the price drops people are always panicked, maybe they do not want to lose tetpai it is a natural thing. Prices do not always go up and not always down. In the future for people who invest in crypto price eg down please do not panic.  Smiley
sebinator

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:37:45 AM

Panic sells are really dangerous. But it is the best way to earn money and take advantage of others' fears and panic. But wait for the perfect time to buy.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: