Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:49:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic leads to profit  (Read 893 times)
Genovese

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:40:55 PM

panic causes profit for ourselves because with panic sell we can get the coin with a cheap price and if the coin is up in the near future it is our own profit in making profit.

Exactly, if we see that the market is red and still going down, its a perfect buying opportunity because those who are selling didn't know that they should hold in time of crisis and not to panic and keep calm and wait till everything settles down.

Yes, because often appear some false information to mislead people, caused people to panic, panic will put the coin in her hand is sold, which may lead to a slump in the price of the coin, and people there would be no profit can be gained, and can also be a loss

That's what you call FUD. There are really members here who loves to do that because they either want to cause uncertainly by creating false information and shake the market, or they are being paid by someone to do that so that they can buy bitcoin at cheap price once again. So its better not to listen specially newcomers in the market. Usually they are the target of such malice attack so don't believe anything you read, its better to validate first before you make your decision.

Lately it has become evident to me that you just have to avoid the dominant hyped mindset and become a contrarian. When everyone is led to panic-dump - buy. When everyone is led to enthusiasm-moon - sell.

s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:06:48 AM

Panicking will lead to your loss. Always remember that stocks market always go ups an down. Once it goes down it will definitely go up again, false information will lead to your loss and you definitely you will regret after. I am not a trader but on my own opinion, if you can still hold on to it whether it is stocks or ICO earnings. Hold and wait for it to double or triple the value. Don't be panic it will only gives you stress. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:38:02 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 01:18:20 AM by btcrut2017

What else can i say  Smiley. Agree with you with this one. Panic always leads to profit to some of the traders. This is not the first time that bitcoin is experiencing a setback but why people always panic. History will repeat itself. Bitcoin has died a thousand times but it is still here. Just HODL.
CryptoDemonElite

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:43:01 AM

Most often stupid people sell on FUD. The drop is usually only last for few days. I strongly believe that btc will go back to 20k by this month end.           

It didn't. It went even lower.
arkaasay

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:06:34 AM

such a day can give a good chance, The decline usually lasts only a few days. I strongly believe that btc will return to 20k by the end of this month.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:16:31 AM

such a day can give a good chance, The decline usually lasts only a few days. I strongly believe that btc will return to 20k by the end of this month.
Yes, bitcoin will bounce back. You may buy now while it is still dipping and others are panicking. Just chose the coins that has potential to rise and yes bitcoin will rise again and we will see 20K again in March-April.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 01:26:45 AM

I like the idea and it’s totally true and sometimes ignored by many.. It’s an open opportunity that comes with a risk but the price is worth it when you know how or what coins to choose.. This is done with confidence and good timing that may last only for a couple of minutes or hour in most scenario..
Coming to think of it, bitcoin and other altcoin suffer from huge price drop last year after the chinese government attempt to ban bitcoin but bitcoin survive after all. I believe that this is just temporary and the price will recover soon because many investors will think of this as opportunity to make profits out if this situation. I suggest to those who have still altcoin right now to hold a little longer to see what I mean.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
cryptopusa

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:29:20 AM

Everytime I wake up on a day like today and see the red on the board I think "sweet its money making time".  This is a profit oppurtunity day for some Alt's that are down like Tron Stellar & Verge who have good bounce back days, charting RSI trends and likely movers is what I really love to do.  (who else in here sings the Beatles song Daytripper as Daytrader) I can't be the only one.

Bitcoin rebalance will soon begin and it will march inevitably towards 30k
Ethereum will continue its approach before almost reaching 1500 and then reallocation will begin and settle it around 1250
Ripple is going to 1.50 soon
Bitcoin Cash is just to skitzo to read I stay away from even considering buying more
Cardano is a good project but it ran too hard to fast (like iota) expect draw downs into March
(Disclosure I have stakes in all the above even BCH, it was free)

Coin that baffles me it isn't doing better
NXT I love this coin I can't believe some of the coins that have larger valuations than it, confusing.

Coins Ill comment on I don't have stakes in (yet)
Groestlcoin love this project, could make big strides but the name...  Tongue Hopefully the rebrand vote can make it more appealing Ill jump in then
0x sold it at 2.20 waiting until sub 2 probably jump back in.. 5x before 2019

Alt's I'm long on that I expect good things from because solid teams and good ideas
Golem I expect Brass to 10x this coin maybe 20x (Q2-Q3 2018)
Substratum & Maidsafe one of these two are going 50x or more when complete I don't know which so I hedge them both

Scary things ahead for the following
Bitconnect has made people money, I fear 2018 is the year most investors going to get rocked on this one
Dentacoin I just don't have much more to say about this coin I don't understand how it has a billion dollar valuation, the industry has a 30 billion dollar value, this is crazy talk.
Ethos took my profit and split, I am worried about the price valuation and the youtube pumping love the wallet idea but not worth the price

Alt's that are less-well known that I love the project
Vericoin 115mill marketcap binary blockchain to create store of value and an effective currency with speed, 10x by 2019
Curecoin folding @ home platform 25mil cap genome decoding, humanitarian (I have a heart) 20-50x by 2020
Coval ambitious, huge potential, emblem vault, Prism project and Verb project if successful (I stress if it could die) this 100x by 2019 500x by 2020

Just my thoughts... I am nobody
This is just an idea or a theory that doesnt have any proofs to be valid,bitcoin might collapse before your april,most of the investors are sick and tired of these market manipulations thats why they will surely search more stable coin to support like ethereum.If bitcoin will come to its end i want to see ethereum to replace bitcoin,leading most of the shitcoins because ethereum deserves to be at the top over these shitcoins.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:58:09 AM

The drop was already almost 2months since December and Bitcoin obviously bounce back but for 20k$  with in this month i think it is impossible but who knows everything is possible in crypto market

cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:40:43 AM

Panic sellers means the prices of each coins in the market would be on sale,this is the perfect time to get into these solid altcoins which you cant purchase with their usual prices.Most of the people are doing panic selling when some fuds spreading in the community but most of the big players are laughing on how they making most of the peole panic,thats how they play and we should know how to adjust with that.

w5pn73

Activity: 635
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:43:53 AM

Panic sellers means the prices of each coins in the market would be on sale,this is the perfect time to get into these solid altcoins which you cant purchase with their usual prices.Most of the people are doing panic selling when some fuds spreading in the community but most of the big players are laughing on how they making most of the peole panic,thats how they play and we should know how to adjust with that.

I love those panic sellers, without them we wouldn't be able to get those easy profits.
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:50:53 AM

Most of the weak hands are doing panic selling and the holders are waiting for the market to bleed more because these panic sellers will cause the market to bloodbath leaving more holders chance to have or buy cheaper alts than their usual price,surely these people who bought in the bloodbath will make a lot of money when the market started to recover.

bullsheep

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:06:14 AM

With stock markets and crypto markets currently trending downwards, many investors are fleeing to safe haven assets like money market, bonds, and gold.

This is why you see gold asset backed DigixDAO (DGD) up while most other coins are down.

If you missed the chance to get in DGD, you have a chance with Birmingham Gold (BGC) on the Waves platform as it is relatively newly listed.

Birmingham Gold pays up to 99% spot price for gold, silver and platinum, and on their road map is a plan to set up an exchange platform for trading of precious metals via all kinds of coins.

https://t.me/bgc_token

I have it as a hedge for my portfolio.
cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:28:27 AM

I couldnt disagree with you panic selling of most of the people will result most of the coins in the market bleeds,and when the times like this most of the people doesnt understand the opportunity that the market can give with the bloodbaths,for me this is the only perfect time to go alts shopping because most of the altcoin are off with an average of 25-35% in their usual market price,surely after the market got recovered you are makign a lot of money like me.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
Nikobitkoint54097

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:50:29 AM

I do not understand why to sell tokens at a loss! If it so happened that the market for crypto currency has subsided, you need to buy altcoins! Either just do not sell anything, and wait until the price of tokens grows again!

yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:36:17 AM

Right, panic on the market brings smart traders and investor cool profits. But as for the price of Bitcoin, I am not so much optimistic to suppose that by the end of Summer it can reach 20 thousand again.
richan

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:38:29 AM

Panic can leads to profit and the same time leads to loss depending on how the market behaved as you trade. Trading decisions without stop losses and proper money management can lead you to losses in most cases.
zeronumber2

Activity: 146

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:45:31 AM

lol, your just lucky bro, but wait for it when you jump on scam ICOs just like XMRG believe me you cant say that things, i've been there though i prefer to my instinct but now i will do more research before i jump on buying. Lesson learn for me. since it involves money.
Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 06:53:09 AM

Panic leads to profit, indeed!
I bought some of my new altcoins last week so now although still on huge dip but I am very positive about my assets should be rise back soon because my coin has an amazing project that is very useful for everyone who needs to store their date into the IOTA tangle anonymously that even government or any authority couldn't see or your access your files.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 06:59:21 AM

I might liquidate a portion of some of my old coins to maybe invest in two-three good ICOS this month as Ethereum is very low in price, compared to its all time high and we might get some good ICO bargains, of course this is risky but dripping say 3 ethereum, one eth into each good ICO might do the trick to get back some of the lost income form this bear run. I am looking for three good x 10 gainers but it might be diffuclt to pick out the real winners as this market is very fickle and no one knows what will happen next, hence we are all just speculating, but it is good to be optimistic in any case, despite the bad market situation currently speaking.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀