Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:40:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NEW] <<<PINKSTARCOIN PNKS>>> [CRYPTONIGHT] [CRYPTONOTE]  (Read 21632 times)
JohnPain

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:29:22 PM

Anyone who has received the translation reward is asked to update the translations, if the translations are not updated within 7 days, they will be removed from the list and another translator will be sought and no future rewards will be awarded.

German translation is updated. Would really like to see our PNKS trading high soon in exchanges.
Staying tuned...

Greetings to @all

PinkStar (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:06:08 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 02:18:10 PM by PinkStar

For those wishing to try the Linux Wallet GUI, create a copy of the old wallet file before opening it with this, because in case of problems it would not be possible to open it with the CLI Wallet http://download1791.mediafire.com/2s68vm94f7hg/3pvycgevim4ox7z/PinkstarcoinWallet
The miner is set to work with http://pnks.frenchmining.club
Cryptobel-NL

Activity: 344
Merit: 1

Creative Creator

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 02:32:00 PM

Anyone who has received the translation reward is asked to update the translations, if the translations are not updated within 7 days, they will be removed from the list and another translator will be sought and no future rewards will be awarded.

Was checking this thread by coincidence.. please send me a PM next time as I cannot follow every Bitcointalk thread on a regular base.. thank you.. I can update it later on, and will post it here again when its done!

P.S. New logo is much better!

◼◼ The Future of Payroll
◼ Make Every Day Payday (http://workchain.io)
PinkStar (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:36:38 PM

Was checking this thread by coincidence.. please send me a PM next time as I cannot follow every Bitcointalk thread on a regular base.. thank you.. I can update it later on, and will post it here again when its done!

P.S. New logo is much better!
I wrote it here, because I'm busy in many things and I do not have time to write to everyone individually. Anyway thanks Smiley
arelyh

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:59:08 PM

Indonesian translation updated as always Wink

German translation is updated. Would really like to see our PNKS trading high soon in exchanges.
Staying tuned...

Greetings to @all
well, i think this coin must have blockchain explorer, GUI Wallet, and other optimization first before get listed in any exchanges
German Klimenko

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:04:55 PM

* 2000PNKS from 40 to 80 followers, 4000PNKS from 81 to 160 followers and 6000PNKS from 161 and more followers. - I think that you need increase tiers requirements due that anyone has 161 followers in the twitter. 40 followers it is realy nothing now.
PinkStar (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:12:24 PM

Indonesian translation updated as always Wink

Staying tuned...

Greetings to @all
well, i think this coin must have blockchain explorer, GUI Wallet, and other optimization first before get listed in any exchanges
Blockexplorer is almost completed, Wallet GUI LINUX has been inserted for the downloads, I hope in these days to finish also the Windows GUI Wallet.
* 2000PNKS from 40 to 80 followers, 4000PNKS from 81 to 160 followers and 6000PNKS from 161 and more followers. - I think that you need increase tiers requirements due that anyone has 161 followers in the twitter. 40 followers it is realy nothing now.
Can you write me an example, thank you.
galactic123

Activity: 105

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 11:26:09 AM

Cool!

Giving this PinkStarCoin a go!

I'm not completely sure about its name or logo, but hey... Who knows! Smiley

I like the dev, he seems to be professional and having clear goals in mind and how to achieve them.

Do you mind sharing some info about yourself Pink? Work background, experience, have you lead a team before?

The reason i am asking is because crypto is highly speculative! You don't necessarily need a finish product to be big (both good and bad).

Normally if there is a know team behind the project, roadmap, whitepaper, a idea and a gui wallet. Things start to attract people! If the teams starts to deliver... its big news!

Ooops, sorry I meant no offense to the developer(s)! I'm still fairly new around here. I merely expressed concern about how the general public would perceive this coin, but it seems there has been a good reaction from the community overall.  Smiley

Hello, it's my first project, I have not had any experience with cryptomoneta and I've never led a team. I created this coin after so many years that I mined, followed, exchanged cryptovalute. I wanted to create this coin to give the possibility to those who do not have a job, little money, not to have to give up something they need, this is the main reason for the project and that is why, later on, the site will be created in which will be possible to buy and sell using PNKS. At the moment I am unemployed and that is why I will not be able to do certain things until Pinkstarcoin enters an exchange. If this does not happen soon, I will accept donations in exchange for Pinkstarcoin to pay for entry into the exchanges.

I guess you still have more experience than me about this.  I'm not even sure what compiler and development environment I would have to use to even start my own coin.  Some people mention the QT crossplatform one or another on Linux, but I'm on Windows.  The only Linux machine I have is a Raspberry Pi but seems that the fact its processor is an ARM leaves it out of question (for cross compiling).  Others claim to have used Visual C++.  Anyways, I went kinda off topic here, sorry Tongue

I have been working on some online projects, including an MMORPG, but I have been Mr. Procrastination as of late.  Undecided

eCredit, a WAVES Platform token. Rewards and more. Main site: eCreditCoin.Net
PinkStar (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:55:44 AM

Cool!

Giving this PinkStarCoin a go!

I'm not completely sure about its name or logo, but hey... Who knows! Smiley

I like the dev, he seems to be professional and having clear goals in mind and how to achieve them.

Do you mind sharing some info about yourself Pink? Work background, experience, have you lead a team before?

The reason i am asking is because crypto is highly speculative! You don't necessarily need a finish product to be big (both good and bad).

Normally if there is a know team behind the project, roadmap, whitepaper, a idea and a gui wallet. Things start to attract people! If the teams starts to deliver... its big news!

Ooops, sorry I meant no offense to the developer(s)! I'm still fairly new around here. I merely expressed concern about how the general public would perceive this coin, but it seems there has been a good reaction from the community overall.  Smiley

Hello, it's my first project, I have not had any experience with cryptomoneta and I've never led a team. I created this coin after so many years that I mined, followed, exchanged cryptovalute. I wanted to create this coin to give the possibility to those who do not have a job, little money, not to have to give up something they need, this is the main reason for the project and that is why, later on, the site will be created in which will be possible to buy and sell using PNKS. At the moment I am unemployed and that is why I will not be able to do certain things until Pinkstarcoin enters an exchange. If this does not happen soon, I will accept donations in exchange for Pinkstarcoin to pay for entry into the exchanges.

I guess you still have more experience than me about this.  I'm not even sure what compiler and development environment I would have to use to even start my own coin.  Some people mention the QT crossplatform one or another on Linux, but I'm on Windows.  The only Linux machine I have is a Raspberry Pi but seems that the fact its processor is an ARM leaves it out of question (for cross compiling).  Others claim to have used Visual C++.  Anyways, I went kinda off topic here, sorry Tongue

I have been working on some online projects, including an MMORPG, but I have been Mr. Procrastination as of late.  Undecided
I'm not here to provide assistance to fill out and create new coins, there are other forums for this, not this one!
JaninePowers

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:03:34 PM

Pinkstarcoin is now available on mineAllCrypto. Happy mining!

Nice site, I like the idea of Pinkstar being web minable! Just one question: Where are the payouts shown? I mean, I can change the wallet and mine. And I understand that for some payments, there first needs to be more hashpower. But where on the site can I check for my address the stats? Thx!
galactic123

Activity: 105

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:10:34 PM

I'm not here to provide assistance to fill out and create new coins, there are other forums for this, not this one!

Sorry.  You got me wrong, I was not asking for assistance in making a new coin or anything.  Sorry if I was confusing you.

eCredit, a WAVES Platform token. Rewards and more. Main site: eCreditCoin.Net
PinkStarNeymar

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:15:59 PM

We are looking for someone to join us on our venture to success anyone that is skilled in programming please contact me on @NeymarUK (telegram) to discuss further info healthy reward for anyone willing to contribute to the success of PINKSTAR!
PinkStar (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:30:13 PM

Neymar is officially a member of the Pinkstarcoin team and we will work together day after day to bring this coin to success, anything written by Neymar is to be considered official
PinkStarNeymar

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:38:23 PM

We are now putting the bounty scheme on hold as the overall costs to create a Sustainable/Stable/Successful currency are becoming higher as we are taking Pinkstar into the future! I hope you all understand that and please rest assured as we are working hard on a few issues and will keep you all updated!
Thank you all!

#Pinkstar2Future
munikau

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:43:21 PM

this project has a very large total premine I think, but I will strongly support this project to be developed, I see the information about bounty campaign in this project, but I do not see any link to the bounty thread to register

▼ DarkPayCoin - ﹝HIGH ROI, low supply﹞
[100% community governed and built] (https://darkpaycoin.io/)
PinkStarNeymar

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:54:05 PM

this project has a very large total premine I think, but I will strongly support this project to be developed, I see the information about bounty campaign in this project, but I do not see any link to the bounty thread to register

I know the premined is slightly higher than other currencies but the total mined is being used to help strengthen Pinkstar! We are paying for development and paying to list on exchanges and the current prices are really high unfortunately the bounty campaign is on hold till we ensure that we can finish all the things that need to be done such as GUI wallets, android and ios wallets and strengthening the network to create a fast and secure payments system, all this will come soon and we are currently in touch with many exchanges negotiating to list Pinkstar! We have exciting weeks ahead of us and appreciate the support!
PinkStar (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:11:04 PM

Modifications have been made to the seed nodes in order to implement the blockexplorer and endure a greater load of the network, the linux Wallet GUI has been deleted from the download because it needs some changes that I'm making at this time.
kloinko1n

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:15:20 PM

Untraceable payments use ring signature is not new, it is already implemented in the Montero crypto currency, than this fork differs in fact, most likely another scam
visax

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:48:55 PM

how about with bounty, 20 february?
PinkStarNeymar

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:00:15 PM

Untraceable payments use ring signature is not new, it is already implemented in the Montero crypto currency, than this fork differs in fact, most likely another scam

I'm afraid you are heading in the wrong direction, Pinkstar is here to stay. We are working very hard in ensuring the network is stable before proceeding. We are investing a lot in this project and have great announcements to make over the next few weeks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: