Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:27:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NEW] <<<PINKSTARCOIN PNKS>>> [CRYPTONIGHT] [CRYPTONOTE]  (Read 21619 times)
BeamZappa

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:34:48 PM

These months have been a kind of run-in for Pinkstarcoin, now it's time to get serious and for this reason PinkstarcoinV2 will be born in the next few months, changes will be made to the total supply, blocking time, block reward, issue, premine and the start of the Wallet addresses will be changed. Stay tuned to know all the news. Pinkstarcoin Team

Nice man, is it safe to assume v1 coins will still be valid after v2 has been rolled out?
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PinkStar (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:22:42 PM

These months have been a kind of run-in for Pinkstarcoin, now it's time to get serious and for this reason PinkstarcoinV2 will be born in the next few months, changes will be made to the total supply, blocking time, block reward, issue, premine and the start of the Wallet addresses will be changed. Stay tuned to know all the news. Pinkstarcoin Team

Nice man, is it safe to assume v1 coins will still be valid after v2 has been rolled out?
There will be a swap and v1 holders will have 1 month to exchange their coins.
Novator

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:03:52 AM

How do you envision the swap?  It is by sending the wallet of just sending the address?
neosi1

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 01:32:47 PM

Will 1 x v1 coin still be worth 1 x v2 coin when swapped, just asking incase its worth slowing down my mining untill v2 is released, tia
PinkStar (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:59:51 PM

Will 1 x v1 coin still be worth 1 x v2 coin when swapped, just asking incase its worth slowing down my mining untill v2 is released, tia
The total supply of the coin will be lowered to 120,000,000, there will be a 10: 1 swap.
It will take another month or so, so I suggest you continue with this version Wink
Mangusta

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:24:50 PM

The total supply of the coin will be lowered to 120,000,000, there will be a 10: 1 swap.
It will take another month or so, so I suggest you continue with this version Wink

Pink, have you considered trying to make PNKS a master node coin?

For no reason other than MN coins tend to have a high value and attract a huge attention because of the ability to make a passive income for the people supporting the network with their nodes?

Even projects that just start using the Master Node idea tend to have a value of 1$ per coin? Which i think will be awesome to move this project forward?

Whats your opinion of master node coins?
Danny-099

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:51:24 AM

For no reason other than MN coins tend to have a high value and attract a huge attention because of the ability to make a passive income for the people supporting the network with their nodes?

Even projects that just start using the Master Node idea tend to have a value of 1$ per coin? Which i think will be awesome to move this project forward?

Proposals of masternodes sells by scams so often, they says: "buy 1000 our coins, build MN and get profit", then they take a money and do nothing. Therefore many users avoid them. It can affect the development of coin negatively.
Danny-099

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 05:01:59 AM

Do u remember signatum? Look what happens with the coin after turn to POS: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/signatum/
Mangusta

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:33:01 AM

Do u remember signatum? Look what happens with the coin after turn to POS: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/signatum/

Yes, I do POS it self is not the problem. ETH is planning itself to become POS coin. Either way, master nodes coins share the rewards between POW and MN. The rewards can be split anyway % wise and POW can last indefinitely is  developer wishes to do so.

Proposals of masternodes sells by scams so often, they says: "buy 1000 our coins, build MN and get profit", then they take a money and do nothing. Therefore many users avoid them. It can affect the development of coin negatively.

I can counter with that the same happens if the developer of a regular POW coin stops developing or vanishes. Nothing is stooping a POW coin to be a scam.  There plenty of POW coins that faded to obscurity or were some sort of scam.
Novator

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:50:27 AM

Too many pool hoppers.  You should do something.
Danny-099

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 08:53:09 AM

Yes, I do POS it self is not the problem. ETH is planning itself to become POS coin. Either way, master nodes coins share the rewards between POW and MN. The rewards can be split anyway % wise and POW can last indefinitely is  developer wishes to do so.

I can counter with that the same happens if the developer of a regular POW coin stops developing or vanishes. Nothing is stooping a POW coin to be a scam.  There plenty of POW coins that faded to obscurity or were some sort of scam.

Yes, you are right. POS itself is interesting solution. But I said, about that for many users POS associates with scam, and this lowers the trust, especially for new coins. By the way, ETH is not ready to turn POS even, and no one can say for sure what the final decision will be.
PinkStar (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:31:23 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 10:15:45 AM by PinkStar

As anticipated, in the next month, a swap will be managed from PNKS to PSTAR, this is becoming necessary as many changes will be made to the code and new functions will be implemented. The swap will be managed on the site https://exchange.crepcoin.org /register.php, if you are in possession of PNKS the only thing you will have to worry about, will be to deposit, keep on balance (not in open orders) no later than April 23rd 2018 at 24:00 (Italian time) ) Your PNKS on CrepCoin Exchange, within one week your PNKS will be automatically converted intoPSTAR, download the new Wallet and enjoy your PSTAR.
Danny-099

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:21:01 AM

As anticipated, in the next month, a swap will be managed from PNKS to PSTAR, this is becoming necessary as many changes will be made to the code and new functions will be implemented. The swap will be managed on the site https://exchange.crepcoin.org /register.php, if you are in possession of PNKS the only thing you will have to worry about, will be to deposit, keep on balance (not in open orders) no later than April 23rd 2018 at 24:00 (Italian time) ) Your PNKS on CrepCoin Exchange, within one week your PNKS will be automatically converted intoPSTAR, download the new Wallet and enjoy your PSTAR.

Hello dev, can you announce the list of changes and new features?
PinkStar (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:18:35 PM

Hello dev, can you announce the list of changes and new features?
You will find out the day the new coin will be launched, you need only a little patience Wink
Keri

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:47:04 PM

I sent a coin to the exchange. But I forgot the payment id. After a while, does the coin come into the exchange account? Cry
Danny-099

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 04:15:24 PM

I sent a coin to the exchange. But I forgot the payment id. After a while, does the coin come into the exchange account? Cry

If you send coins to exchange w/o payment ID, the balance of xchange wallet will be increased with amount you sent, but coins won't credited to your xchange balance. Try to contact support and prepare detailed explanations with TX ID, wallet number, amount, mb screenshots, etc. Probably, support will help you.
Cespino89

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:15:46 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 06:19:33 PM by Cespino89

Pink in the next version of the coin will you implement Monero's modified PoW to assure ASIC resistance?
Keri

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:12:09 AM

If you send coins to exchange w/o payment ID, the balance of xchange wallet will be increased with amount you sent, but coins won't credited to your xchange balance. Try to contact support and prepare detailed explanations with TX ID, wallet number, amount, mb screenshots, etc. Probably, support will help you.

I sent it to the CREP exchange. However, there is no request for help on this site.
Danny-099

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 08:07:26 AM

I sent it to the CREP exchange. However, there is no request for help on this site.

I just PM you the CREP dev contact. Press "Send this member a personal message" in Additional Information, and describe your issue.
Christini

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:10:05 AM

The Telegram group of Pinkstarcoin was created https://t.me/joinchat/HdofmRLp6agcMQ0WUaGpTA
Thank you ! I'm looking for it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: