Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:13:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NEW] <<<PINKSTARCOIN PNKS>>> [CRYPTONIGHT] [CRYPTONOTE]  (Read 21630 times)
rvrhee

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:27:02 AM

Whats the status of exchanging coins ? howto ?

i am still mining this coin.
Danny-099

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 10:55:02 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 11:06:49 AM by Danny-099

There is no automatic withdrawal yet. Therefore, the dev performs transactions manually each time.
"Exchange" with manual withdrawal? Grin  Cheesy  Grin Can't stand from under the table laying laughing over there.  Grin  Grin  Grin

That exchange was not planned for PNKS listing. And I want to thanks crepcoin dev for PNKS support. If you can offer the better exchange for a pinkstar, so offer it. But you can't.
Cespino89

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:19:29 PM

There is no automatic withdrawal yet. Therefore, the dev performs transactions manually each time.
"Exchange" with manual withdrawal? Grin  Cheesy  Grin Can't stand from under the table laying laughing over there.  Grin  Grin  Grin

That exchange was not planned for PNKS listing. And I want to thanks crepcoin dev for PNKS support. If you can offer the better exchange for a pinkstar, so offer it. But you can't.

I will thanks crepcoin when they will send me my PNKS! 3 days just passed and still pending
Danny-099

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 03:34:24 PM

I will thanks crepcoin when they will send me my PNKS! 3 days just passed and still pending

Well, I hope finally we get all our coins, I have a few opened orders there...
Kilverline

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:20:03 AM

Pnks will swap on https://exchange.crepcoin.org/.   True?
poNgz0r
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 06:49:14 AM

Pnks will swap on https://exchange.crepcoin.org/.   True?

No as Pinkstar stated:

If you have deposited your PNKS on the Crepcoin Exchange exchange, I ask you to withdraw your funds immediately. This exchange, no longer has my trust, the swap will be managed entirely by us starting April 24. I will tell you more information as soon as possible.
PINKSTARCOIN TEAM

He does not trust crepcoin, withdraw if you have your coins there and leave it in your GUI wallet. Pinkstar will do the swapping starting 24 April
PinkStarNeymar

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:31:51 AM

we appologise for the Crepcoin issue, we have lost our trust in the exchange as they are holding all withdrawals, you should receive your PNKS back into your wallet. Majority of our community have so far but please do keep an eye on your withdrawal, take screenshots but it may take some time to withdraw. If you have a balance on the exchange please don't hesitate to withdraw this back to your wallet as the whole exchange will be co-ordinated by the Devs. Thanks for all your support and understanding.
fahbil

Activity: 126
Merit: 51

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:58:20 PM

new Announcements from crepcoin

IMPORTANT

Due to a family problem, crepcoin main dev will be out for some weeks. Finally, all another devs have access to all CREP environment. Payments will be processed as soon as possible. We need help in some areas, if you are interested on help us, you can send an email to xxx.xxxx@gmail.com.

I have pending withdrawal  Cry

Bitcointalk Mobile Friendly App for Android
Diskusi Prospek Coin Karya Anak Bangsa Pundi X (NPXS)
zibit

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:19:07 AM

Nothing is done for Coin during 3 months despite of HUGE 20% premine!

- no roadmap with any valid idea (white-paper is just copy-pasted)
 - no even simple website (no registered domain)
 - all resources distributed on mining pools and file sharing resources
 - seed nodes in the mining pools?Huh

I consider that concept of the coin is:

1) Get big premine
2) Pay with premined coins to devs, pool owners, etc.
3) Wait for miracle and new lambo Roll Eyes

Almost every coin has web-site from the beginning, but Creator saves fiat money on everything or has no skills to build it))) It requires 0,5-1 BTC to list coin on proper exchanges -> who will pay for it??? Cool

PS: Stop to waste your electricity on this coin... it will cost nothing.
PinkStar (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:36:15 AM

1) Get big premine

Almost every coin has web-site from the beginning, but Creator saves fiat money on everything or has no skills to build it))) It requires 0,5-1 BTC to list coin on proper exchanges -> who will pay for it??? Cool

I see you are very informed, close your mouth, when you do not know what we are doing and especially without informing you!
zibit

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:43:01 AM

1) Get big premine

I see you are very informed, close your mouth, when you do not know what we are doing and especially without informing you!
Thank you for very "polite" start, I hope that your "marketing" team will act the same way.

OK, please advise the reason of 20% premine and what actual steps were done during 3 months.
PinkStar (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:56:00 AM

1) Get big premine

Thank you for very "polite" start, I hope that your "marketing" team will act the same way.

OK, please advise the reason of 20% premine and what actual steps were done during 3 months.

I do not think you deserve any better, I do not have to give you any answer because if instead of writing crap, you tell you would know that what is written on the road map has already been done in advance, then that there will be a currency swap, that the Premine for team rewards, money expenses (website, seed node, marketing, exchanges) will be 5%! I have not anticipated money according to you? The seed nodes are active from December 17 for a cost of almost $ 10 a month, launched an advertising campaign on Instagram for the launch of the new currency, costing € 30, registered the domain Pinkstarcoin.com, we will buy the domain Pinkstarcoin.org in the coming days, the site will be accessible from April 24, a website also needs hosting. Take 2 accounts and see if I do not want and I have not advanced my pocket money!
zibit

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:32:07 AM

1) Get big premine

I do not think you deserve any better, I do not have to give you any answer because if instead of writing crap, you tell you would know that what is written on the road map has already been done in advance, then that there will be a currency swap, that the Premine for team rewards, money expenses (website, seed node, marketing, exchanges) will be 5%! I have not anticipated money according to you? The seed nodes are active from December 17 for a cost of almost $ 10 a month, launched an advertising campaign on Instagram for the launch of the new currency, costing € 30, registered the domain Pinkstarcoin.com, we will buy the domain Pinkstarcoin.org in the coming days, the site will be accessible from April 24, a website also needs hosting. Take 2 accounts and see if I do not want and I have not advanced my pocket money!

OK, let's check your nodes due to code on github:

const char* const SEED_NODES[] = {
  "80.211.236.173:14183",     -  serverdedicati.aruba.it started from the beginnig OK
  "80.211.235.27:14183",        -  serverdedicati.aruba.it started from the beginnig  OK
  "193.70.84.52:14183",          - "official" mining pool with Dinacty coin   Huh
  "69.162.89.184:14183",        -  limestonenetworks.com OK
  "54.38.164.44:14183"           - new from 3-mar pnks.mnt-tech.fr OK
};

%5 of premine is more or less OK Undecided Undecided, other coins like "NXB" with 5% premine has listing on 2 exchanges, website and it's own exchange for coins Tongue

GOOD LUCK to your project

Danny-099

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:42:14 AM

1) Get big premine

Such comments don't have any creative work. What exactly do you offer to the developer and the community?
PinkStar (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:46:27 AM

1) Get big premine

Such comments don't have any creative work. What exactly do you offer to the developer and the community?
Come on, now let's go better Wink To you too, good luck for everything. Smiley
Danny-099

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:59:22 AM

Come on, now let's go better Wink To you too, good luck for everything. Smiley

Listen, did you really want to quote me?  Cheesy Cheesy
zibit

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:02:04 AM

OK, Please explain the process of swap of "existing" coins - mined and "premined".
Main question: Will they be paid from "5% premine"?  
Danny-099

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 11:18:01 AM

OK, Please explain the process of swap of "existing" coins - mined and "premined".
Main question: Will they be paid from "5% premine"?  

I don't understand about "5% premine"
From coin specs description - PREMINE: 20% / 240.000.000,00000000 PNKS (10% BOUNTY CAMPAIGN, 7% COIN MAINTENANCE, 3% RESERVED)
What are u talking about? What bothers u?
zibit

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:24:13 AM

I am talking about this 5% "premine" -  will swap of miners be paid from it?
Danny-099

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 11:28:48 AM

I am talking about this 5% "premine" -  will swap of miners be paid from it?

Ah, there you are about. Apparently, the dev plans to change the size of the premine? Only dev can answer yo question, but he promised to give the full specification of the new coin not earlier than April 24.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: