Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:23:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📈 [Pre-ICO] 🚀 Morpheus.Network - Automated Global Supply Chain 🌎  (Read 26122 times)
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:29:40 AM

The bounty campaign has officially started: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818233.0
In the signature rules, participants create at least 40 quality submissions during the campaign. And make posting construtive as much as 10. While in the spreadsheet weekly amount is 8. That means we have to make 80 posts during the campaign?
If it's to my knowledge such as this at least 40 constructive posts during the gift campaign. If you did not reach the 40 posts to the gift of the campaign ends, you will not receive any bets. And must be made a minimum of 10 posts a week. So long as your campaign only in the requested post as many as 40 only.
Hilde X

Activity: 1344
Merit: 461

The Internet of Trusted Things

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:51:14 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 05:03:25 PM by Hilde X

Hi Luigi,

I just tried to send you a pn regarding my application for translating the ANN thread into German but was rejected since you profile settings don't allow Newbies to send you messages. I'll be a Jr. within the next two days but I am not right now. Smiley

Would be great hearing from you!

Thanks and best
Erik

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬     INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
       China Mobile IoT All. | Ind. Internet Cons.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
first_user111

Activity: 260
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:46:05 PM

Wow I can't stop loving this Morpheus team. Carefully selected team of great leaders.
french_andrey

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:09:46 PM

Hi there! I understand what your project is about. But what are the qualities of this ICO that makes the investors believe into this kind of project?
Morpheus Network Official
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:59:32 AM

Hi there! I understand what your project is about. But what are the qualities of this ICO that makes the investors believe into this kind of project?
Hey! Thanks for asking this question. We integrate, in our opinion, the best crypto payment system as a part of an automated supply chain system.  Our SWIFT integration allows us to send payments directly into the bank accounts of your suppliers as part of a Smart Contract. The payments can also be purely as crypto payments as well without using the traditional banking system as well. Advantages to using the various payment methods depending on your company's structure.
Original digital document generation (contracts, shipping and customs docs, etc.) are also automated objectives in the Smart Contract. We also are layering other blockchain (such as Walton for RFID scans and Sia or Storj for storage) and non-blockchain technologies (integration with shipping company tracking info as Smart Contract objectives) to drive Global Trade.

I hope this answers your query. You can join our TG group for any further questions you may have. Here's the link : https://t.me/themorpheusnetwork
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 07:05:00 AM

Wow I can't stop loving this Morpheus team. Carefully selected team of great leaders.
Thanks a lot. Appreciate your trust in Morpheus.Network. Did you read about our newest team member? We are thrilled to welcome our newest member on our Board of Advisors, Roger Crook, the former CEO of DHL Global Forwarding, Freight. You can read the full story here.
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 07:18:40 AM

Hi Luigi,

I just tried to send you a pn regarding my application for translating the ANN thread into German but was rejected since you profile settings don't allow Newbies to send you messages. I'll be a Jr. within the next two days but I am not right now. Smiley

Would be great hearing from you!

Thanks and best
Erik
Hey! Can you please post your query in our bounty thread. Join our TG bounty group for latest bounty updates.
wreckemall

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:27:14 AM

Was just wondering, Isn't IBM doing something similar to what you guys are doing?
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 11:29:55 AM

IBM entering this space validates the concepts and underscores how well-suited blockchain technologies are to fixing global supply chain inefficiencies. IBM’s research and innovation in this space will ultimately be of benefit to Morpheus Network and that global trade is certainly large enough for many blockchain-based solutions. We don’t view them as competitors but as potential partners. One key differentiator is that they are not using Ethereum and the Morpheus Network is based on Ethereum which provides us with greater interoperability with the many dozens Ethereum-based projects. Lastly, the largest difference between our projects is that our main objective is to create a decentralized global trade ecosystem.
talk bi

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:37:03 AM

I am always looking for a good project, and I think this project is a good project, which I am looking for looking for, the positive ni project is very good
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:08:41 AM

Thanks for the trust and support Smiley
Hilde X

Activity: 1344
Merit: 461

The Internet of Trusted Things

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:34:59 PM

There is still no German translation available, is it?

I'm still up for it and eager to begin.  Wink

Edit: Just saw your reply to my earlier post. I'll join the group.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬     INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
       China Mobile IoT All. | Ind. Internet Cons.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:52:33 AM

Feels great to see such enthusiasm in the participators. Go for it  Cheesy
traged

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:26:15 PM

Weeell not sure if you have picked best time for crypto ICO - everybody is scared right now after last huuuuge dip....
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:27:39 AM

Token sale begins on Feb 23rd which is 3 weeks away, or light years away in the crypto space. Took market 3 days to recover from the last dip. Be prepared for more dips in the next 3 weeks, along with more market recoveries.
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 07:17:21 AM

SOFT CAP ANNOUNCEMENT
Soft cap of 3.6 million worth 1.8 million USD. Join the whitelist here : https://morpheus.network/whitelist/

MIGHTYTH0TH

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:25:22 AM

There are alot of projects in this space. How do you see yourselves come up stronger than the other projects? Have any large companies looked into partnering with this project?
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 07:36:06 AM

There are alot of projects in this space. How do you see yourselves come up stronger than the other projects? Have any large companies looked into partnering with this project?
Thanks for this great question. We integrate, in our opinion, the best crypto payment system as a part of an automated supply chain system. Our SWIFT integration allows us to send payments directly into the bank accounts of your suppliers as part of a Smart Contract.  The payments can also be purely as crypto payments as well without using the traditional banking system as well.  Advantages to using the various payment methods depending on your company's structure.
Original digital document generation (contracts, shipping and customs docs, etc.) are also automated objectives in the Smart Contract. We also are layering other blockchain (such as Walton for RFID scans and Sia or Storj for storage) and non-blockchain technologies (integration with shipping company tracking info as Smart Contract objectives) to drive Global Trade.
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 07:39:35 AM

Furthermore, from Swift to FedEx, we've made major breakthroughs. Many partnerships are planned and necessary to automate the global supply chain. Our team has experience dealing with major car part manufactures in North America as well as many industrial manufacturers in East Asia and will definitely use those resources. We will formally announce all partnerships so please sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of this page discussing Morpheus Network Smart Contracts https://morpheus.network/smart-contracts/
sedou

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:14:01 PM

Looks promising will do my own research and start doing your bounties! Disrupting $15 trillion market industry damn.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: