Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 07:16:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📈 [Pre-ICO] 🚀 Morpheus.Network - Automated Global Supply Chain 🌎  (Read 26132 times)
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:13:21 PM

I am not so happy about bonus offer from pre sale.Why only 12%?
First time i see this kind of offer.Anyway
I am still going to invest because i believe Morpheus Network will shine in the future after wide crypto adoption
plantpeople89

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:46:16 PM

I think it is. But who cares. U have to do your own research. Don't invest in something just because someone else told u
Pipitnurul

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:34:59 AM

Wow congratulation..with the joining of DHL CEO Rojer Crook will further strengthen our confidence in Morpheus network project.
plantpeople89

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:30:16 PM

Is there going to be an ama? I have some questions related to token inflation. I have read the whitepaper but is a bit thin i the area of token potential maximisation
Crypto Jaga

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:39:17 PM

Last year many Dapps too had great success, but I think this year probably we may see mainly success in infrastructure projects like Morpheus.Network, so I'm definitely very positive about this project.
Morpheus Network Official
Copper Member

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 09:05:41 PM

Is there going to be an ama? I have some questions related to token inflation. I have read the whitepaper but is a bit thin i the area of token potential maximisation
Feel free to hit us up on our telegram group.
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 09:08:34 PM

Last year many Dapps too had great success, but I think this year probably we may see mainly success in infrastructure projects like Morpheus.Network, so I'm definitely very positive about this project.
Thanks a lot. As have said multiple times earlier as well, we appreciate your trust and support in the project. Let's decentralize the 15 trillion USD global trade industry!!
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 05:15:34 AM

I would say this is an ambitious project aimed to make global trade automated. Automation is one of the most revolutionary technologies developed in the 20th century and now slowly applied to many fields in this century. Interesting indeed.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
IVNAY ALBIN FAHAD 150

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:56:46 PM

Morpheus.Network is a impressive campaign, I was join facebook Twitter & signature of this campaign, I can't gate  any stack from signature. there is swing no any personal text, what is this and how many personal text needed for a week. and where can I personal text.
lukikato

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:26:32 PM

I like your project because your project is very good with the design and logo and the teams portrait from your project is very interesting.your project is so promising
I'm sure your project will be a great success.
plantpeople89

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:28:21 AM

Question.. you list a lot of developers on your site as being on the team.. but they are from a company in India .. Winjit technologies.. what kind of partnership do you have with this company?
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:34:15 AM

Question.. you list a lot of developers on your site as being on the team.. but they are from a company in India .. Winjit technologies.. what kind of partnership do you have with this company?
We have some exceptional blockchain developers on the team, and we have a strategic partnership with Winjit Technologies which has extensive experience with blockchain, fintech, Artificial Intelligence., Machine Learning, IoT, identity management, a decentralized P2P energy trading platform, etc.

BW Digital Leaderships & CIO Awards, 2017: Best IoT Implementation
NASSCOM Emerge 50 Awards, 2017: Most Innovative Product
India Green Week Awards, 2015: IT Leadership
Mobbys Awards, 2014: Innovative Service in Mobile Industry
Business Leadership Awards, 2014: Excellence in Software Development
Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Awards, 2014: Fastest growing technology companies

Winjit will be handling a good amount of our development. They have a team of 15 blockchain developers working on Morpheus Network. And, honestly we couldn't be happier with WINJIT - their depth of knowledge and experience as well as some mind-blowing demos they shared with us! We have a very close working relationship with them with multiple conference calls per week and we are all on a shared team Slack with constant communication.. On our roadmap in April 2018 we plan to hire additional "in-house" developers.

Furthermore, we recently announced a new addition to the team : a Blockchain Solutions Architect at R3: Daniel Eidan! Daniel's expertise and experience working with financial institutions and enterprises makes him a very valuable addition to the team.

We have some more team-related announcements coming real soon. So, please stay tuned.
acryptodealer

Activity: 52
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:36:47 AM

Morpheus.Network

READ WHITEPAPER          VISIT OUR BOUNTY THREAD

READ WHITEPAPER          VISIT OUR BOUNTY THREAD

Bitcointalk Newsblock

I'm all in, you guys are going to disrupt a 15 trillion dollar industry. Fuck man I'm going to be rich!!!!!
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:42:58 AM

Thank you for your continuous support in the project. Fingers crossed. Haha
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:46:44 AM

I like your project because your project is very good with the design and logo and the teams portrait from your project is very interesting.your project is so promising
I'm sure your project will be a great success.
Thank you for your kind words. Glad to know that you found the project promising.
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:56:09 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 12:37:20 PM by Morpheus Network Official

Team, what do you think about our alliance with BiTA?

Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:30:07 AM

"2 TRILLION USD WAS LOST IN THE PAST YEAR TO BANK FEES, CONVERSION RATES AND DELAYS IN GLOBAL TRADING"
thats a whole lot of money lost and could not be accounted for as a result of inefficiencies from financial sectors Shocked, which is very sad to hear  Sad,  and if the world bank can perceive this as a problem affecting economic growth, it is very paramount to look through other means of addressing such lost of money,

So i think what Morpheus Network is proposing to create a full-service, global, automated, supply chain platform with an integrated cryptocurrency payment system utilizing blockchain technology is brilliant idea, this way all documentation will be in blockchain with the use of smart contract, fully automated  and access to more countries can also reduce 2 trillion usd lost Sad. Very good idea, i hope to see this project fully executed and readily used by majority worldwide. i think ico's should be more of real life use case than just ordinary hype Lips sealed
plantpeople89

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:17:40 PM

Hi Roy! The Morpheus executive team and developers are based primarily in Canada, Taiwan and India with the company registered in Seychelles. Our team and advisors are distributed around the globe in countries including United States, Russia, Japan, Philippines, Singapore and Belarus.
johniadeluca

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:10:37 AM

Great project, going to redefine the supply chain. Glad to be able to be a part of this  Grin
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:38:42 AM

"2 TRILLION USD WAS LOST IN THE PAST YEAR TO BANK FEES, CONVERSION RATES AND DELAYS IN GLOBAL TRADING"
thats a whole lot of money lost and could not be accounted for as a result of inefficiencies from financial sectors Shocked, which is very sad to hear  Sad,  and if the world bank can perceive this as a problem affecting economic growth, it is very paramount to look through other means of addressing such lost of money,

So i think what Morpheus Network is proposing to create a full-service, global, automated, supply chain platform with an integrated cryptocurrency payment system utilizing blockchain technology is brilliant idea, this way all documentation will be in blockchain with the use of smart contract, fully automated  and access to more countries can also reduce 2 trillion usd lost Sad. Very good idea, i hope to see this project fully executed and readily used by majority worldwide. i think ico's should be more of real life use case than just ordinary hype Lips sealed
Thank you for your support. You'd be happy to know that our MVP is already in the development and testing phase. Our advisor, Donna Stoppard, from TD Canada Trust is helping us ensure that the testing of the platform is at the same level as Canadian National banks. Not at all a hype, we're working real hard to optimize the supply chain and decentralize the 15 trillion USD global trade industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: