Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:08:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📈 [Pre-ICO] 🚀 Morpheus.Network - Automated Global Supply Chain 🌎  (Read 26132 times)
Morpheus Network Official
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:50:49 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 08:38:38 AM by Morpheus Network Official

Meet The Team: Deloitte LLP’s Brian Taylor — Fund Distribution & Tax Compliance, Morpheus.Network
"An optimized supply chain is globally disruptive. I am super excited to join the Morpheus.Network team and this ambitious project! " - Brian Taylor.

Brian is a CPA, CA, with a B.comm (Honours) at McMaster University, and is the Senior Tax Manager for Deloitte LLP . Previously, he was also the Treasurer for the Hamilton District Chartered Accountants Association since October 2009. Read the full story here.
plantpeople89

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:52:53 PM

Team, thanks a lot for your feedback. Optimize global trade is a team effort so feel free to share your thoughts. Glad to have such a thriving community.
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 07:03:32 AM

Hello everyone! We'd like to bring into your notice that 'Morpheus Network Official' is our only official account on BCT forum. This is the only account we'd be using for communication with the community. Please don't listen to anybody who tries to impersonate one of the team members. Thank you!!
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:09:23 AM

Morpheus.Network project looks good, such a business brings good profits and I think to participate in this ICO and leave tokens for the long term. I feel a breath of fresh air here.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
plantpeople89

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:32:40 PM

It doesn't matter if a coin costs $0,5 and there are a million coins in circulation or if a coin costs $100000 and there are only 5 coins in circulation.
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 05:44:51 PM

Hello team! We made an announcement only a few days back about our alliance with BiTA (Block in Transport Alliance). You'd be glad to know that Berkshire Hathaway’s BNSF Railway (BNSF), owned by world-renowned investor Warren Buffett, also joined the BiTA. You can read the full story here.

BiTA currently has over 200 companies from the freight transportation industry working together to develop blockchain standards for the global logistics, transportation and supply chain sector. We look forward to working closely with the other members to help lead, develop and embrace a common framework and standards as well as promote blockchain technologies in the logistics industry.
plantpeople89

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:43:01 PM

And I am already a cousin Smiley, so if I understood well with this change, as cousin we will receive/get pay for our map and advices ?
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 07:28:53 AM

Heads-Up: FedEx and Jingdong Logistics have begun efforts to integrate blockchain into its daily operations by joining the Blockchain in Transport Alliance (BiTA). Morpheus Network is really looking forward to working closely with the these members to help lead, develop and embrace a common framework and standards as well as promote blockchain technologies in the logistics industry. You can read the full story here.
wreckemall

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:31:22 PM

How do you compare morpheus network to similar platforms already trying to optimize global trade and supply chain?
birds_ain

Activity: 180

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:39:58 PM

Good luck team! I hope, you will be able success
plantpeople89

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:14:11 PM

Hello. Great to see you here in our exclusive TG group. Don’t hesitate to interact with the fellow community members and ask any questions you have related to the project Smiley
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:14:29 PM

How do you compare morpheus network to similar platforms already trying to optimize global trade and supply chain?
We've been asked many times by the community what makes Morpheus.Network different than the other projects on the market? Let me preface that any of these other blockchain technologies or ICOs are all great companies and ideas, and the Morpheus.Network is just a completely different platform.  Also, given the success of any given technology, we would look into integrating that blockchain as a “sidechain” as a part of a Morpheus Network Smart Contract.

The Morpheus Network is designed to be utilized by the global trade, or import/export industry.  That is how the platform’s automation features are designed including the methods of payment transfers offered by the Morpheus Network to drive the 15 trillion dollar global trade industry

Origin Trail – This is another amazing concept.  Similar elements in the use of blockchain to record, maintain and source the origin of where globally shipped goods come from.  Completely different without any elements of a payment system or automating supply chain.

ShipChain & IMMLA  – These are 2 great companies and teams.  Trucking and multiple transportation services blockchain technologies but very different since no automating supply chain with a global payment system.

Sweet Bridge – They really have an amazing site with an extremely knowledgeable team.  They have a heavy focus on lending funds based on ones’ assets, which is a great platform, but much different than our platform’s model of automating processes in a supply chain as objectives in a Smart Contract. 

CargoX - Another awesome project. Their concentration on the document generation and sharing between parties is a Morpheus.Network feature as well. The Morpheus platform has more document generation capabilities (work contracts and more) as well as the means to execute these contracts as a part of an automated Smart Contract. Along with our payment system, it really sets us apart

TenX / Monetha / other payment systems –  There are so many crypto based payment systems with talented and motivated teams.  Their business models are heavily focused on the retail market.  For buying a set of headphones or a coffee at a cafe, they may be better options. 

Eximchain - Another wonderful project, but our payment system is multilayered allowing different payment flow possibilities. Also, our project is dealing with supply chain inefficiencies by focusing more on automating the global trade system.

Once again we love these projects and we fully believe in interoperability between technologies to fully optimize the global supply chain and the success of the Morpheus.Network can be parallel to their success, and not in competition with it.
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:15:13 PM

Good luck team! I hope, you will be able success
Thanks a lot. Appreciate the support. Your words mean a lot.
johniadeluca

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:43:05 PM

52 HOURS left until the presale! We've got a lot coming our way for this project and are excited to finally get to share it all with the community  Smiley Smiley
polonez

Activity: 392
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:56:15 PM

Hi! Who is the administrator, who do I contact about advertising? I understand that you are very busy, but I think I can benefit!
johniadeluca

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:04:04 PM

Hi! Who is the administrator, who do I contact about advertising? I understand that you are very busy, but I think I can benefit!

You can contact me if need be, let me know. I am also an admin in the Telegram chat. Thanks Smiley
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:13:41 PM

We just hit the softcap

We are pleased to announce that through immense interest from private contributors we have already hit our softcap! This means that we are going forward with the platform! We are also planning a big marketing push for the main sale (which is after the Feb 23rd presale). The main sale bonus structure won’t be as lucrative as the presale so make sure you participate! Presale is in under 60 hours!! Be sure to check https://morpheus.network/token/ for the latest and greatest details!

johniadeluca

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:15:44 PM

Soft cap has been hit 2 days before Pre-sale begins  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 05:17:21 AM

We're thankful to the contributors for their immense and continuous support Cheesy
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 07:09:16 AM

Blockchain Brad’s in-depth interview with Morpheus.Network Co-Founder Danny Weinberger

Morpheus.Network Co-Founder and CEO Danny Weinberger was interviewed by BlockchainBrad! Check out this in-depth interview and learn about how Morpheus.Network is working to decentralize the 15-trillion USD global trade industry!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: