Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:50:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📈 [Pre-ICO] 🚀 Morpheus.Network - Automated Global Supply Chain 🌎  (Read 26129 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:00:16 PM

First thing I need to find out about a certain project is the background of the team behind it. Your website clearly shows links that have the information of each members like in LinkedIn. Thanks for that. Looking forward for this Morpheus.Network and I'll keep in touch with this platform.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:07:44 PM

I looked at the team of this project and it inspires confidence, so you can expect that work on the project will continue and we will see a decent result in the near future
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 01:10:48 PM

Soft cap has been hit 2 days before Pre-sale begins  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Yes, this is a very remarkable news. When this happens with the project, you can be sure that further interest from new users and investors will continue to appear. That will lead to the fact that the team will achieve all the goals that it set before launching the project
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:17:43 PM

How do you compare morpheus network to similar platforms already trying to optimize global trade and supply chain?

You're right, this project have similar to others which need more to know what really this project all about. Well, since this project is new I need more time to know, on what is much more advantages compare to others.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:26:41 PM

How do you compare morpheus network to similar platforms already trying to optimize global trade and supply chain?

You're right, this project have similar to others which need more to know what really this project all about. Well, since this project is new I need more time to know, on what is much more advantages compare to others.

I noticed the design is like some project existing, anyway I still like the ANN presentation but will appreciate much if team members will have a real picture. Also they need to add more details.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:48:16 PM

What can we expect from this project? How will this affect the lives of the members of the crypto community? What benefits can we all derive from the launch of this project? Should we pay attention to this project?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:16:30 PM

We're thankful to the contributors for their immense and continuous support Cheesy
You're welcome, dev. I'm gonna fully support this project continuously because this project attracts me and so interesting to see.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:18:19 PM

Blockchain Brad’s in-depth interview with Morpheus.Network Co-Founder Danny Weinberger

Morpheus.Network Co-Founder and CEO Danny Weinberger was interviewed by BlockchainBrad! Check out this in-depth interview and learn about how Morpheus.Network is working to decentralize the 15-trillion USD global trade industry!

Good job dev, this is really proof that team morpheus is doing their best to improve this project. I am sure that time will come and all of this hard works will achieve great success.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:26:42 PM

First thing I need to find out about a certain project is the background of the team behind it. Your website clearly shows links that have the information of each members like in LinkedIn. Thanks for that. Looking forward for this Morpheus.Network and I'll keep in touch with this platform.
That was the first thing i also checked after noticing this project. I just want to make sure to check if the member of a project has transparency and is legit. Hoping that they would put a group picture of their team members together.
Yes, before we say things in advance we should read first their whitepaper in order for us to understand what this project can do with the society. This thing is I think new and because it is new, the team I think are quite busy doing their job.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
plantpeople89

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:26:52 PM

Personally, I never have, however, the team has ran their own supply chain through various businesses and saw Morpheus as an opportunity to allow for a faster and cheaper solution
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:11:59 PM

Well, these seems a legit ICO and I am sure there will be more people want to discover more about this platform.As what you said the team are all good and all original then maybe these has the big chance to success in the future.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:15:11 PM

Hmm LinkedIn is pretty interesting, atleast I guess they have bothered adding the team's profiles instead of some projects using some blurry photos for team members
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:09:18 PM

Quite an interesting project! I have never seen this. The developers decided to turn over the supply industry and agreed with shipping, customs, and banking firms. Payment will occur in a crypto-currency form! It's gorgeous! To whom it is interesting, look at the video presentation, everything is explained very clearly.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:40:49 PM

Well morpheus.network is realy promising because of its innovative ideas on how to optimize business ymusing blockchain. Definitely a project worth joining.
Yeah, this platform will surely serve an important role for businesses around the globe. This platform helps the company save tons of money which can be used into the betterment of that company. Definitely hyped for this project and to see how it turns out.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:55:36 PM

Well project. I understand your project well. I think the project will be successful. This is a good project. Good luck
catchingfire

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:56:33 PM

Thank you for doing this! Good luck!
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:02:57 PM

Hi! This should be interesting in concept but I'm really sure how this thing would work out. Anything is possible though What do you think will be the price in long-term? Can it succeed even if any countries bans cryptocurrencies?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:06:07 PM

after a long time I enjoy reading such a clear and proper and understandable Ann Thread with great project describtion.

Project itself is fantastic, team is transparent and experienced.

I myself wanted to start my small global trading company (import/export) but it was always horrible to think that I have to organize too many documents for the governments and I delayed my project always ... but as I understand here, this project is going to make for us everything easy going.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 07:12:54 PM

I so understood your project will co-operate with banks and your purpose to connect banks with blockchain, in order to improve banking industry as a whole? Different idea is in my opinion. will be bounty? Airdrops?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:31:44 PM

The team looks quite expirenced and the project itself has A very unique and great idea. Morpheus network will help the companies to boost their businesses by help them organizating the documents which will take rules and regulations into account, and many other things it'll help a company maintain it's balance in every aspect. They have even integrated with swift which will help them in real time currency exchange. Morpheus looks a great platform!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: