Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:18:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📈 [Pre-ICO] 🚀 Morpheus.Network - Automated Global Supply Chain 🌎  (Read 26122 times)
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:41:25 AM

Already now they have reached softcap. This shows that the interest in the project among investors is growing and apparently they are finding potential in this project and on this mail it becomes increasingly interesting to them. Those who want to invest in this project - join, while it's time
Also morpheus gives reliable and convenient transactions when apply. Using cryptocurrencies as payment which is easier to trade plus the technology used to put data. This will be a great platform.
That is really a one good thing to know that this project, the Morpheus.Network has been already reach  led their softcap. This project has really have a potential. I am sure that lots of investors will be glad to this. Moreover, this will surely make the project to a much faster progress to be spread in the community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Morpheus Network Official
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:49:51 AM

📌QUICK FAQs📌

What Is The Minimum And Maximum Contributions For The Token Sale?
⭐️ The minimum contributions per investor for the presale is 0.1 ETH. The maximum contributions per investor for the first 24 hours of the presale is 360 ETH. After the first 24 hours, the maximum contribution is 540 ETH per 24 hours.

What Forms Of Contributions Do You Accept?
⭐️ We accept and recommend contributions in Ethereum. However, we have integrated with Shapeshift so we accept a large number of alternative tokens (For example: Neo, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, EOS, Ripple, etc.)

When And How Will I Receive My MORPH Token?
⭐️ Distribution of MORPH Tokens will take place 28 days after the end of the token sale.

What's the softcap, hardcap, and circulation supply?
⭐️ Soft cap: 1.8 million USD
     Hard cap: 36 million USD
     20,000,000 for Token presale (for circulating supply)
     52,000,000 for Token sale (for circulating supply)

When does the KYC process start?
⭐️ Shortly after a contribution is made, you will receive an email with details on KYC verification.
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:50:17 AM

📌QUICK FAQs📌

What Is The Minimum And Maximum Contributions For The Token Sale?
⭐️ The minimum contributions per investor for the presale is 0.1 ETH. The maximum contributions per investor for the first 24 hours of the presale is 360 ETH. After the first 24 hours, the maximum contribution is 540 ETH per 24 hours.

What Forms Of Contributions Do You Accept?
⭐️ We accept and recommend contributions in Ethereum. However, we have integrated with Shapeshift so we accept a large number of alternative tokens (For example: Neo, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, EOS, Ripple, etc.)

When And How Will I Receive My MORPH Token?
⭐️ Distribution of MORPH Tokens will take place 28 days after the end of the token sale.

What's the softcap, hardcap, and circulation supply?
⭐️ Soft cap: 1.8 million USD
     Hard cap: 36 million USD
     20,000,000 for Token presale (for circulating supply)
     52,000,000 for Token sale (for circulating supply)

When does the KYC process start?
⭐️ Shortly after a contribution is made, you will receive an email with details on KYC verification.

Great FAQ made by the developer. I'm curious why the distribution of MORPH Tokens takes 28 days after the end of the ICO?
CryptoCashCow

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 08:52:23 AM

When starts the ICO
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:09:22 AM

I read the whitepaper.the project looks vwry promsing and i also visited the bounty thread and participate into some of bounty campaigns.i hope this platform will help for all peoples to easily escrow their funds.
This platform is really pushing global trades to new boundaries. Companies will save a lot of money and this will even boost the gdp to quiet noticibly. I hope the team works to its full potential to make this idea come true.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:04:34 AM

Since the project is about decentralizing the global supply chain where there is a lot of illegal activities like smuggling. Are there any securities or maybe some features that will prevent illegal traders from using the platform for money or illegal asset laundering?
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:18:57 PM

The topic of this project is very long. I have a direct relationship to the delivery. I would be interested in whether it is possible to get to you in the team in this direction?
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 12:33:27 PM

For me, a very incomprehensible project. If I live in the center of a big city, then why should I need such a program? I'm not a criminal and have nothing to do with the underworld.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:53:10 PM

I read the whitepaper.the project looks vwry promsing and i also visited the bounty thread and participate into some of bounty campaigns.i hope this platform will help for all peoples to easily escrow their funds.
This platform is really pushing global trades to new boundaries. Companies will save a lot of money and this will even boost the gdp to quiet noticibly. I hope the team works to its full potential to make this idea come true.
Pushing trades to new boundaries seems quite needs a bigger amount of money. So, as what you pointed out that this platform will help the company saves time and money which everyone wanted to be happen. Well, the idea seems good and maybe have future in the coming years if it will be successful.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:58:38 PM

Yes, I am hoping that morpheus will be more popular in the coming weeks so that people will gonna support the project. I am also hoping that this project will have more active community members.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:26:11 PM

Yes, I am hoping that morpheus will be more popular in the coming weeks so that people will gonna support the project. I am also hoping that this project will have more active community members.
I think thats not impossible to achive for morpheus since they have outstanding team members who are experience crypto marketers.
True, Morpheus Network will help existing and upcoming businesses a lot. I believe this project can be successful in the near future because of it's great idea . But that will only happen when it is implemented properly. They need to have a more active community but that is not a problem as the idea has a good potential and people will eventually invest in it.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:41:57 PM

Yes, this project really have a lot of potentials and no wonder why their popularity increases a lot now, because the devs are very serious and they are keep improving the project.

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:03:03 PM

I think thats not impossible to achive for morpheus since they have outstanding team members who are experience crypto marketers.
True, Morpheus Network will help existing and upcoming businesses a lot. I believe this project can be successful in the near future because of it's great idea . But that will only happen when it is implemented properly. They need to have a more active community but that is not a problem as the idea has a good potential and people will eventually invest in it.
The platform has a nice concept because it is about saving time and money. With this matter, I think this will get the interest of the people due to its good services that the project has to offer. The team must make more ad with their platform because this is something that is interesting to know what will be its outcome in the future.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:29:41 PM

For me, a very incomprehensible project. If I live in the center of a big city, then why should I need such a program? I'm not a criminal and have nothing to do with the underworld.

But people have different lifestyle, so we cannot say that accidents can never happen because everything is possible in this world. This project will help us but we need to help them first to become successful.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
algreen

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:45:13 PM

Morpheus.Network have a problem with samrt contract and token sale was postponed for a week. It looks unprofessional, because at the time of the launch the site was not updated and people waiting for the start were confused. Such decisions must be made in advance and team need notified people in advance.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:29:49 PM

in your opinion, the members of the community are not very active? Or did you mean administrators and developers? Just in my opinion, users quite often leave their questions here.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:32:36 PM

Yeah, a great project which can benefit by everybody to all users. Also, I appreciate so much for their great team behind on this project. I'm hoping for the up coming days for the development of this project as I believe it can have a bright future for the good and for many here in crypto currency community.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:15:27 PM

I did not quite understand the main idea of ​​the Morpheus project, for better understanding I would like to see a small video presentation, I hope the developers will think about this issue.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 05:18:59 PM

Yes, this platform has additional features to escrow fund all over the world which will add an advantage to the project. They also have great main concept and whitepapers. Trade industry is very big and can give huge profit to the investors in the project.
Certainly, potential investors can make a big profit, but I see on the forum not one similar to this project and I think the team should focus on the promotion of the project.
Once you are done reading WP you will go wow they really set up a potential project I really hope they go Lambo after sales

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 05:34:13 PM

Yes, this platform has additional features to escrow fund all over the world which will add an advantage to the project. They also have great main concept and whitepapers. Trade industry is very big and can give huge profit to the investors in the project.
Certainly, potential investors can make a big profit, but I see on the forum not one similar to this project and I think the team should focus on the promotion of the project.
Here already is present bounty thread, it remained to gather it is necessary the amount of users and run-up will go by its run, how it is necessary, do not suffer. Bounty https: // bitcointalk.org / index.php? topic=2818233.0

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: